Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
mrngo9x92

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

Governments around the world do not like anonymity in cryptocurrence transactions. But in my opinion, it still grows, and grows stronger in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

On account of all the crypto money, I'm not sure that they have very good prospects. I'm sure only for bitcoin, and I hope in the future he will supplant the fiat. Also I'm sure that the technology of blockchaine will get explosive growth in the future and will be used in many industries!
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Now everyone is looking at the cryptocurrency, as something new.  But time will pass and everyone will understand that it is really convenient, safe and open.  Only time will tell what the result will be with the cryptocurrency market.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

The future of crypto market is getting brighter and brighter as people are getting know of its existence. Besides it is now a new era that everyone is chasing for new and high tech, thus the blockchain special feature is one of the best thing that can be use in many different field. So the crypto money will also increase because people only can trade using crpyto coin and not fiat.

In reality, many people from various parts of the world don’t know much about cryptocurrency, some people are quite skeptical with digital currency because they are attracted by negative news or scam. Obviously the number of people knows crypto is obtain less than the ones don’t. Advanced technology, however, is becoming more and more necessarily developed in our society these days. Most of people are prone to online payment, because it kind of convenient and fast as well. They are aware of crypto era gradually . I therefore believe that crypto money  will be paved a bright  future.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

Cryptocurrency will penetrate the world fast if somehow taught in schools and conduct some seminars and trainings about it in the community to inform people that we have this kind of money and we are towards it. It will be very gradual if it will not implement those kind of desimination. Though it is a future money already, it is just a matter of time to inform the world about it.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

I am sure that in the future crypto and developing currencies will become more popular, indeed the government is still difficult to implement crypto currency, but along with the development of the government era it will certainly make transactions with crypto easier so that crypto will be more popular and more widely known.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

I have confidence in the future of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will soon replace  fiat and become the global money
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

Crypto money will be every where, today there are so many objects that could bbe useful for human, so I don`t see a reason why we won`t switch from banks to crypto money. There is only one question, which one will dominate?

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
If we look at the positive side then it is indeed great, but there are some people who see from the contrary, just the example of the government, especially in China, they forbid cryptocurrency and in other countries cryptocurrency has not been legally accepted. I hope that many people will see the advantages of blockchain technology (cryptocurrency) and increase their trust in the cryptocurrency that many experts say is the future currency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

A large number of companies that began to develop crypto, I think it cannot be said with certainty that in the future crypto will be increasingly used. There are still many opportunities for crypto to go back down and disappear. The future of crypto is still very gray because if the crypto is legalized it makes the banks and the government do not get income. So in my opinion, we don't need to depend entirely on crypto, any risk that can occur in crypto anytime and anywhere.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

I believe that crypto money is the future of the world transaction system, it is proven that more and more countries are legalizing crypto such as Japan, Germany, South Korea and so on.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I think the crypto is waiting for a good future. As well as other digital money, it will be used universally. Also, blockchain-technology will be widely used.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
PhoenixSuns

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

This market is a gamble. There are winners and losers. Want to survive, need to have optimistic thoughts like you. I like that very much. You should keep the penny for a long time. It is best that the money invested in the coin is idle, not affect your life. So when bad things happen, you lose money in the process of trading coins, it also does not affect your life.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

Future crypto I am very confident that it will continue to experience growth. Nowadays more and more large companies are interested in joining with crypto. And this can be seen from a great many new coins per day there. Digital currency is a technology that is highly developed and is very precisely to the developments in the present era.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

As long as there are no parties that have adopted crypto, crypto's future cannot be determined and cannot be relied upon as the main job. It would be better if making crypto as a side job to increase income alone. So you can get regular income every month from your main job.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

The future of crypto money is very bright because this is the only work which gives us respect and have earn money and have freedom to do my work from home and get very much profit in the type of coins from all companies after doing the work in this sector.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I think crypto will be more globally known even though we cannot speculate about the future immediately. But, we can think of a bright future ahead. Yes, volatility is always there so we must expect prices to fall and rise.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Money of the future it is cryptocurrency. Calculation will happen simply and conveniently for all participants of any transactions and sales.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
burmistik64
Copper Member

Activity: 112

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I think that the future of the crypto currency is huge. And he is approaching every day. Now, in my opinion, the basic fundamental complex foundations of the crypto-currency market are being laid.

edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Crypto money will be every where, today there are so many objects that could bbe useful for human, so I don`t see a reason why we won`t switch from banks to crypto money. There is only one question, which one will dominate?
If everyone invested in bitcoin then it would easily replace banks. That has not happened so banks would win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: