Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

I think the future of crypto is pretty good. with the large number of ICO's existing projects, I am sure there will be one or even a project able to be applied in the real world. even now crypto also reportedly been used as means of payment at a cafe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

In my opinion, the future of crypto money will be very good. Because there are many supporters. There are many people who invest in crypto money. That means the crypto currency has a lot of interest. If something is in great demand, people will experience progress and development. the price of the crypto currency is falling. It will not always continue to fall. Surely someday the price will explode again. Just now is the right time to collect coins. What is certain is that the crypto currency will have a bright future.
Priaa165

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

I have always believed that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. With the extensive development of blockchain applications, cryptocurrencies will receive more attention from countries!

Gradually, the development of Crypto is quite good, crypto has many advantages and a better and potential future.
Indeed, many applications are created according to the development of internet technology, so internet lovers have the opportunity to provide and create something that has a function to grow.

Well, I think now we are in the right track mate, besides it is now a new era that everyone is chasing for new and high tech, thus the blockchain special feature is one of the best thing that can be use in many different field. So the crypto money will also increase because people only can trade using crpyto coin and not fiat. Whatever happened just stay calm, hold those coins, and wait a little longer. Good luck.
Adhy06

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I am absolutely convinced that the crypto market is becoming a successful technology of the future. Yes, some corrections and fluctuations are possible, but in any case, it always restores and continues to develop. I anticipate the emergence of new technologies and standards that will attract new investors' attention.
The emergence of crypto currencies has become so horrendous in the economic world. Especially when looking at the development of its value, which has now exceeded the figure> $ 6,000 per piece ( a month ago > $ 10,000). One of the most serious problems with crypto currencies is the instability. For that crypto money players must be able to overcome the instability so that crypto money does not decrease in value. It is hoped that the future will be brighter.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

In my opinion, in the coming years the cryptocurrency will not become a full-fledged means of payment, but will remain only an object for speculation. Too high volatility does not allow us to use bitcoin instead of money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I'm agreeing on what you are saying. I just hope that the government will accept this kind of money for this crypto become more successful and increase it's price even more.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

i believe in the future of the cryptocurrency and i think that it is our future and epople should stop being afraid of it

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I'm agreeing on what you are saying. I just hope that the government will accept this kind of money for this crypto become more successful and increase it's price even more.
cryptocurrency world will surprise us a lot fo times i am sure in it and we should be ready to this moment and learn

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

According to my analysis the future of the crypto currency is getting better and increasing, many people are interested in plunging into the crypto world. But the crypto world is very terrible with a lot of risks in it. But don't worry if we are always patient and stay calm it will make us happy and laugh with the results.
PumaPuma_

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Trust in the crypto currency is growing, but many admins spoil this trust. They need to be exposed and reported to everyone. There are many of us and we can regain confidence in crypto.
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

Crypto is experiencing challenges and gradually matured. This process cleans and removes rivals as well as potential projects. In addition, the investment by large organizations will also lead to the expansion and long-term stability of crypto.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Crypto is so spread now and I am sure that it will be used everywhere in the future at all. It is so convincing and reliable way of payment that it will be recognized I am sure. It has so much potential to change our economics in the better way or even replace them.
I am not sure that crypto has a potential to replace economics. Is that what you mean by "them"? But I agree that it has an all over positive impact on the economy.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

I agree to the fact that cryptocurrency is growing and reaching out to people from all over countries.
Yet, we still have a group of people who are not aware of this.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Unfortunately, cryptocurrency as a means of payment has too many disadvantages. I do not think that the situation will change in the near future.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

The future of crypto currency or crypto money as you have specified is very bright than what is even speculated, Crypto currency is taken total control earlier than we thought and expected. In fact day in day out we have more investors trooping in, investing in crypto currency.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

The future of crypto currency or crypto money as you have specified is very bright than what is even speculated, Crypto currency is taken total control earlier than we thought and expected. In fact day in day out we have more investors trooping in, investing in crypto currency.
Today the crypto currency is being introduced into all spheres of human activity and therefore the future of the crypto currency is great. I am interested in the future of Bitcoin and how we will use it in the future.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

Blockchain technology is a decentralized public ledger that can be used to store data in secured, transparent and effective way. This is part of what is creating more interest in crypto and bringing about more adoptions. Also, many upcoming companies as well as small and medium enterprises are now creating more in cryptocurrency, as a way to raise capital for a good project. My only concern are those who are coming in with the intension to scam.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

I'm not really sure what the future of cryptocurrencies will be. I think that at the moment there is no cryptocurrency that can replace cash, but it must appear.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

The number of companies is growing, but not everyone has an interest to develop their project. Many are focused on raising funds and everything, then they simply stop doing something. Because of this, investors do not strongly trust crypto-currency projects. And those are developing very slowly.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

In my opinion, in the coming years the cryptocurrency will not become a full-fledged means of payment, but will remain only an object for speculation. Too high volatility does not allow us to use bitcoin instead of money.

This has a degree of truth in it. But I am personally optimistic on crypto's future. It has been gradually accepted in some companies in several countries. And this is a positive thing. It has high volatility for certain but it does not inhibit to attract investors as the nature of crypto has been an area of interest. So I guess staying in crypto has and will always pay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: