Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I totally believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace cash in the future. At the moment as I can see that number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency is increasing really quickly, Japan is the first country in the world legalize Bitcoin, then XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency in another country in Asia Smiley. Seem like all other countries will do the same Smiley
Crypto currency can not displace the national currency in any state. This is just unreal. No state will do it, because in this case decentralized crypto currency will very quickly ruin the economy of any country. As we can see, Japan has not decided on this either. Decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national paper money of various states, in this case it will complement the possibilities of national money and in general will benefit the state.

In that case, what would you say about the famous national coin El Petro?! This is a clear refutation of your words, which we can all observe right now! Never say that something in this world is impossible! In the case of global shocks, the cryptocurrencies will feel much more confident than most of the fiat money!
Cryptocurrency is looking for its steady position in the global financial markets and I believe that day and cryptocurrency will become the leading financial markets will not be too far. I hope that the market will quickly stabilize and recover to meet the expectations of investors in recent years.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

Yes, that is right.
Bitcoin and crypto are the future of humans finance and technology. Never lose your hope.
As long as all of us keep believing in a better future and never give up on our bitcoin investments, I surely think we will make it to the top again.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Crypto definitely has a future, crypto can not completely change the world, but it helps to get rid of a lot of problems. Crypto will become, as I believe, more popular and will begin to be practically implemented in everyday life.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

crypto will be brighter where someone can and many are helped by their lives and of course more and more who are interested in crypto will make crypto increasingly popular
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I think that cryptocurrency has a great future. For example, I know that nowadays lots,of countries want to create their own cryptocurrencies, and lots of them work on this topic today.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of cashless world. We're forwarding to the Industry 4.0 and cryptocurrency is an indispensable part, cryptocurrency enable cashless payment and we can bring any amount of money just in a crypto card or mobile or wearable devices.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

In fact, even now, much is not clear.  Because a lot of projects, and each brings its own benefits, but even now it is not known how the crypto currency will become a way to pay for various services!
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Yes, the future is getting better but the future will be more certain if there is regulations. Regulation will bring more trust, people and money into crypto
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Crypto's future might be as bright as you say, but if the government continues to ban, I think it will take a long time. the government will not just give up the economic system in a decentralized system because it is too risky. but if crypto continues to grow and bring positive things I think that will happen.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

The future of crypto money will rely on the demand of the people if they are likely to continue to utilized this kind of money, so its future will also depend on the customers and investors who are trusting and believing in this crypto money.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is indeed sure!  The demanding and supply of cryptocurrency is everywhere and the rate at people are getting into cryptocurrency and using cryptocurrency is becoming entrenched in our lives nor.  In the next five years cryptocurrency wound have make a significant progress!

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

I believe in bright future of crypto, it should happen within a year. crypto will beat ATH and people get back to market.
For me it is obvious that crypto is something more than gick game, it is being integrated with mass market
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

I am hopeful in the future. I believe the market will be much better. Meanwhile, some crypto-currencies will be gone. But the successful ones will multiply their value. The number of people and companies using crypto currency will increase in the future too.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

There is a lot of predictions that cyrpto will be useful in the future the digital currency system and the blockchain technology that helps the people to make transactions easy and faster. This is the future when doing a per to per transactions and you can use this as a payment in all kinds of items. The demand and supply of cryptocurrency coins on each ICO are getting bigger for this year and that ICO project is successful through years. Today there is a lot of people that are using cryptocurrency in their country.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I agree, we must trust and support crypto currencies, because all these technologies were originally developed exclusively by fan requests.
If there are people who believe in crypto, this world will in any case develop gradually, and certainly will lead to a better and more beneficial for all of us.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

As I would see it, digital forms of money will keep on gaining force. It's improbable that the world would reject from crypto. Indeed, even real foundations as of late recognized that the progress to blockchain innovation for money related organizations is relatively inescapable. I think great futute for cryptocurrency..we know hasbeen any some shop at nation that was utilize cryptographic money when they make exchange for purchase something..i think yhe next time will take after by other shop for make pay exchange with crypto.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I absolutely agree with you. I also believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will be bright and bright. Because this blockchain technology still helps to change the world for the better, revealing to us a limitless range of applications. How many great projects I have seen in the course of the year. Who have an incredible idea, and the blockchain is exactly what they have been waiting for, to implement it. Therefore, I look forward to when people will start using this technology everywhere, I think this future will come very soon.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

i think encryption is the mainstream of the future. however, encryption and fiat money will coexist for quite some time. because the popularity of encryption will have a long process. it will meet government restrictions. it takes a process and most people accept encryption.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

The future of crypto is getting better gradually with new companies adopting blockchain technology. Coins like Paragon, Steller and Ripple are way ahead in this scenario and the performance is great.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

You can't think of modern technology without crypto. although this time it's not good for Crypto. but I believe that in the future, it will become more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: