Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

The community is growing at an predicted rate and that is going according to the plan of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Agree, they are also very cooperative and accommodating. They entertain each iindividuals that frequently ask about yhe the project. They access the new comers.I am personally impressed with the project concept.

Thank you for the vote of confidence! This is Ian from Bucket. Appreciate your endorsement of our project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!
Does the Bucket project already been have the bounty campaign programs? If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter that wants to be able to participates and join their bounty.

We are currently in the process of shaping our bounty. More info to come. This is Ian from Bucket!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Agree, they are also very cooperative and accommodating. They entertain each iindividuals that frequently ask about yhe the project. They access the new comers.I am personally impressed with the project concept.

This is Ian from Bucket. Just saying thanks for your vote of confidence!
Benjamin2503

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I would also like to join the question that interests most of the community. But since nothing is known, then probably again you need to wait a little. We'll know soon enough.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.
maybe the idea can be absolutely simple, but developers should add some unique functions that attract a large number of investors. In any case, the developers understand this and I think they have prepared something interesting for the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

I liked the project, but I am disappointed that this project is not a new idea for a long time and I hope that the developers themselves will add something of their own.
What exactly at the moment isn't enough for you in the project? Why you say that in general it is necessary to improve somehow the project and to add something to its structure, you are sure of the desires? Present what to the developer now to read similar statements.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

I understand about your thoughts mate but having a good promotion will always have a good effect in terms of attracting investors. Even if they can't provide Airdrop at least they have a bounty programs so that they can acquire massive support from the people. It is very needed especially for a new project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?
Go to the official website of the project, where you will see white paper and a road map. It is not absent, but most likely you have not seen it.

It's just that many people here are just browsing without reading the content of the project. Such a shame. Better appreciate the opportunity of this ICO.

We really can't avoid such scenarios because people are different and that is why patience of the dev and the team are required so that they can continue to convince more people who would like to know more about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

What's the latest news and update for the bucket coin?
Well, just hold on already. They might be not active for now in Bitcointalk since they were busy on their telegram chat group.
Actually you will need to read this thread very well because devs are actually working hard answering queries man maybe your questions might take time to answer but am sure he will surely comes to it just give them time

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!
Does the Bucket project already been have the bounty campaign programs? If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter that wants to be able to participates and join their bounty.

We are currently in the process of shaping our bounty. More info to come. This is Ian from Bucket!

That's good thing to know because it is one way of making this project to be more popular and also a way of spreading their information. There are so many bounty hunters in this forum so probably it will be work out.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

That's good thing to know because it is one way of making this project to be more popular and also a way of spreading their information. There are so many bounty hunters in this forum so probably it will be work out.
The development seems taking more initiatives with tge project as we can experience various deployment activities and the strong integrity to achieve tbeir goals is gaining more good will for the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

That is good to hear that they will have bounty because it will helps a lot in the project such as making it more popular and it can give more information which can make people understan more. I know the team will achieved their goals.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

Yes, i agree with you, the team have good working at now. We should waiting more something make us surprising about Bucket at the future.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Their teams are highly involving in every workflow and similar platforms experienced potential professionals are easily handing the issues and even addressing all the queries as their responsibility.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

That is good to hear that they will have bounty because it will helps a lot in the project such as making it more popular and it can give more information which can make people understan more. I know the team will achieved their goals.
It is needed. Because bounty is the good way for make community know more about Bucket projects same as strategy with almost other projects.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?

It doesn't exist on website, however you can read roadmap in the whitepaper, check page number 17. I hope the team will add it to this thread to save time for people who don't have time to download documents.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

It is needed. Because bounty is the good way for make community know more about Bucket projects same as strategy with almost other projects.
May be the developers are even figuring out the new promotions or better plans to implement the more opportunities even for the supporters to spread the word dispatch labs in various platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: