Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
Well I think some investors wouldn't agree but many would wan't to, and besides its actually a great help in gaining more investors.

I agree, this strategies will surely gain more investors and the project will surely boosts popularity so I don't believe that investors don't like this kind of marketing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency is about the worst aspect of ICOs these days, most of the devs hiding behind the privacy that the internet provides while raking in millions

Sometimes transparency is really hard to believe, we cannot tell if the team is honest about the project and its true status, but I am hoping this project will be more transparent and honest about their real plans and goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency is about the worst aspect of ICOs these days, most of the devs hiding behind the privacy that the internet provides while raking in millions

Sometimes transparency is really hard to believe, we cannot tell if the team is honest about the project and its true status, but I am hoping this project will be more transparent and honest about their real plans and goals.
but I believe that if the team wants to gain more confidence from supporters, it should often communicate with their followers and post news about their work.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I know several successful projects where the team remained completely anonymous, but most investors trust open teams

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.

It's not going to remain as a concept if they will be able to continue the project no matter what. I am not sure if they have soft cap but since they have multiple schedules for the token sale I think they will have a lot of opportunities to meet their funding goals.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

If the team issues a security token, can US citizens participate in the project and should they pass the KYC?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
That even makes to understand how the project and for anything we will to take a look this is what we basically consider so after all the hierarchy levels approve it is expected to release soon.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
Actually there's still few wjo are waiting for the team and developers to update their project whitepaper but so far zi don't notice new updates for changing the whitepaper. I think the developers still shaping the project and making things prepared for the god results.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

That even makes to understand how the project and for anything we will to take a look this is what we basically consider so after all the hierarchy levels approve it is expected to release soon.
They have successfully published the whitepapers and even all the information is also published in their official website if there was any new additions in any aspects they may add and publish the whitepapers or come with some announcements.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Improving the whitepaper is important ca gain and ccatches the attentionsof many. Some are very critical thinker investors. They dont just invest the project without further examine and investigations. They are very particular in trusting their funds and that's pretty normal. If our finances will involve we verify everything before we trust.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
They are actually accountable for all the aspects in the project so let us observe their workflow instead we jump as we can see even the queries was answered many a times it is not that they are not available they are monitoring all the activities.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

Improving the whitepaper is important ca gain and ccatches the attentionsof many. Some are very critical thinker investors. They dont just invest the project without further examine and investigations. They are very particular in trusting their funds and that's pretty normal. If our finances will involve we verify everything before we trust.

White paper is just the details of the project there's nothing to improve with that. The only thing that they need to focus is how to promote this project, and K think this is what they need.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

As it seems to me such actions from the developers should not be expected, due to the fact that the whitepaper is so great in my opinion and does not require any drastic changes.  Another thing roadmap, with it easier.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
They are actually accountable for all the aspects in the project so let us observe their workflow instead we jump as we can see even the queries was answered many a times it is not that they are not available they are monitoring all the activities.
I think the team just needs to get in touch with their supporters more often. Then such statements will not appear here and all the supporters will understand everything about the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

Actually there's still few wjo are waiting for the team and developers to update their project whitepaper but so far zi don't notice new updates for changing the whitepaper. I think the developers still shaping the project and making things prepared for the god results.

Exactly, it's because they wanted to make sure things are all planned accordingly. The project still new and probably dev encounter numbers of tiny problems which occur during the development stage.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

The engagement and activeness of the people behind this project would also be a plus factor that this project could be trusted to anyone who are interested to support and invest.
All such support parametres highlights the users as that builds a bridge of trust to engage and connect more once after entering in we really need the support functionality to take care when issues persists.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Bucket platform is on the top of the list due to its some wonderful future.When you can change the Useless coin with the bucket coin & can use easily then nothing is good enough be another part 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

If the project goes strictly on its road map that was written earlier, it means that it was composed of people who already have experience in crypto currency and similar projects.
so if there are good specialists working on the project, then the project is guaranteed to become very popular in the crypt world. What are the successes in the development of projects for this team?
If you read the previously published news from the team, then you will see that they are trying on the project and developing it in full volume. Or read the updates on the site.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

We are already watching the development. It's just that many people need everything to happen quickly, but quickly does not mean qualitatively, if everything is done quickly, there will be many errors and shortcomings in the platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

It's not going to remain as a concept if they will be able to continue the project no matter what. I am not sure if they have soft cap but since they have multiple schedules for the token sale I think they will have a lot of opportunities to meet their funding goals.

It's mostly the best scenario for them to be sure to have a better sale. Having so many stages will draw an attention of the investors and most probably they might wonder why it's planned in that way. This is what makes it more challenging, wherein getting enough funds to complete the development of such platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: