Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

Ehh, lately a lot of projects don't even bother to make a hard or soft cap. Since they never even reach it so might aswell make as much as you can
but at the same time, the team does not say anything about how they will act if they can not collect the necessary amount of investment. It is interesting to hear a comment from the developers on these issues.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

I get what this project is but I don't actually understand what this project is about, please help.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

Bucket token is Security token but how they will contribute to the security. There is nothing written about it.& how we will contribute to this project
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
More efforts was kept to implement the foundational bridge however bounty can help to bring more new investors through the supporters where they can reach to audience actively.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.

Plan is very important in a project, that is why before everything it is good to have plan so that it is easy for the team to work  or do their job because they have guide what's next. Other reason is that people have an idea what will happened next. I am looking forward for the success of this project hope the team will be more active in answering queries and gives update and information to participants.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
More efforts was kept to implement the foundational bridge however bounty can help to bring more new investors through the supporters where they can reach to audience actively.
the project has just started its work and I'm assuming that the team will soon launch a bounty campaign. Of course, developers know about all the future benefits of running bounty.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

Plan is very important in a project, that is why before everything it is good to have plan so that it is easy for the team to work  or do their job because they have guide what's next. Other reason is that people have an idea what will happened next. I am looking forward for the success of this project hope the team will be more active in answering queries and gives update and information to participants.
Teams active involvement along with the effective communication also plays a major role in bringing more attention along with the trust from new participants.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Agree its too early to predict nor jjudge the project this early. It's just started and many more thing to do and updates need to ccreate. Let's give team a chance to grow and show us whatthey got for the project progress. More updates and promotions will make the project catch the attentionsof many.
Effective communication and collaboration with the participants will let the new users understand when they keep understanding in terms of planned activities that ultimately drive to achieve victory.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

As I visited the site, you can see that their is only a 3 private sale rounds, meaning their is no ICO that would happen based from what I understand. Also, about the discount, it will be a first come first serve basis.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

As I visited the site, you can see that their is only a 3 private sale rounds, meaning their is no ICO that would happen based from what I understand. Also, about the discount, it will be a first come first serve basis.
Yes, and i see that they have supply a huge amount of coin, approximately 15 billions. It is so big for sold out and reached $30 millions, even the price is so cheap $.1 per each.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

They actually need a good bounty campaign program; they can organize also a good signature campaign with just high rank bitcointalk members; there are lots of possibilities to make advertisement in bitcointalk. But most ICOs just want to pay in token.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

I would like to specify how exactly awards among users who store tokens on the purses will be distributed? I just need to get them and to hold on the purse what I will receive passive income for?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Yes, and i see that they have supply a huge amount of coin, approximately 15 billions. It is so big for sold out and reached $30 millions, even the price is so cheap $.1 per each.

I'm seeing such potential for this project but I need to see more proofs that this platform can be used by people often.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

Definitely, the team are working on it because commonly every new project, they really provide different languages so that more different people can understand the platform. For now, what we can do is to wait for their further announcement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

From what i read and whats basically laid on the table i think is an expensive coin with really great prosperity should the team stay active on it but i think amount released on their ico seem small lets hope it generate enough funding for them to kickstart the project

Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.

Totally, true. We can see that this project have good plans for the future, however they need to establish their credibility first before they can even say that it will be profitable for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: