Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
Yeah you are right and I didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.

Hi all - Francine from Bucket here - we are developing our bounty program and will have details released soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for this information admin and I'm glad that you have consider this strategy sinced most of the people here are likely to joined in bounty programs. It can give a chance to earned Bucket tokens and it will help for a project become more popular and help to attract investors to participate in your token sales.
And you are right, many users waited for bounty campaign of this project and at last they can be congratulated, they have waited. But actually, not all users who waited for bounty join it.
This will have big affect to them, of course, to gain more investor and support their business. Actually, i hope people will support Bucket for make anothers way of own crypto asset.

If the team will do more promotional stuff and also with good marketing strategy then, it could be happen. This is why the team planned to have a bounty program because they know how important to be more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
Lets hope that the bounty program will suffice in promoting BUCKET, if not then they must have necessary alternate strategy in order to gain more. 
Yeah, bounty program can make bucket project even bigger and better than the usual but i think they dont need it right now.
Promotional stuff like bounty program and airdrop program will just increase their member amount at the current time.

I agree, promoting the project will be a great help in making the number of community that support bucket project increase. It can help also to make the project popular. Hoping the team will be more responsive and active in answering queries and be more informative in their updates because for sure many will wait for that, I am one of those.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
Yeah you are right and I didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.

Hi all - Francine from Bucket here - we are developing our bounty program and will have details released soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for this information admin and I'm glad that you have consider this strategy sinced most of the people here are likely to joined in bounty programs. It can give a chance to earned Bucket tokens and it will help for a project become more popular and help to attract investors to participate in your token sales.
And you are right, many users waited for bounty campaign of this project and at last they can be congratulated, they have waited. But actually, not all users who waited for bounty join it.
This will have big affect to them, of course, to gain more investor and support their business. Actually, i hope people will support Bucket for make anothers way of own crypto asset.

If the team will do more promotional stuff and also with good marketing strategy then, it could be happen. This is why the team planned to have a bounty program because they know how important to be more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
Lets hope that the bounty program will suffice in promoting BUCKET, if not then they must have necessary alternate strategy in order to gain more. 
Yeah, bounty program can make bucket project even bigger and better than the usual but i think they dont need it right now.
Promotional stuff like bounty program and airdrop program will just increase their member amount at the current time.

Stuff like that ALSO causes massive influx of tokens to dumpers who'll dump the tokens as soon as they lay their hands on the tokens crashing prices
Slashoon

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Stuff like that ALSO causes massive influx of tokens to dumpers who'll dump the tokens as soon as they lay their hands on the tokens crashing prices

That's why before investing, sometimes it is important to do a research about the project and check if there are bounty programs for it because it will definitely flood the token supply when it is unlocked unless they plan to just hold the rewards for some times.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

That's why before investing, sometimes it is important to do a research about the project and check if there are bounty programs for it because it will definitely flood the token supply when it is unlocked unless they plan to just hold the rewards for some times.
I also think its better to lock the tokens for a minimum of 3 years to increase its value over time. Some projects was able to make it work and the demand for those tokens are getting much higher instead of immidiately selling it when it gets listed on exchanges.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising?
I guess, much better to raised this concerns on their telegram. From there, we can be able to read some updates regarding the team of Bucket project. And I'm just hoping that they have a better plans in marketing and advertising because as I have noticed, the project really needs it in order to get massive support from the people.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Bounty campaigns has beem tested over a years. This really help the project to increase its supporters and investors. This also help to publicise the project in the crypto market. Many successful projects in the market launch bounty campaigns and they realy reach the victory. This also encourage many to join because of generous rewards.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

It is difficult to implement a project, regardless of what it is. If the time is also unsuccessfully chosen, the effort can be reduced to zero.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Actually I always advice to read and investigates before you invest in any project in the market. Need to be more vigilant and visible to all. Double or triple check for the legitimacy of each pproject that you invest in the market. Very important to act mature in every decision that you choose.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

sir, when Ico will start? I visited your website but I can not see. Please understand, I would like to invest in your project, so pls reply me ASAP
You noticed that a lot of information is simply not presented. This is a tactical error of the team, they must correct the attitude to work.
If there is an accountability for all the assignments and the team work on keen follow up with the instructions will not let anything miss however there are managers behind who are taking up the ownership to fix the issues.
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

sir, when Ico will start? I visited your website but I can not see. Please understand, I would like to invest in your project, so pls reply me ASAP
You noticed that a lot of information is simply not presented. This is a tactical error of the team, they must correct the attitude to work.
If there is an accountability for all the assignments and the team work on keen follow up with the instructions will not let anything miss however there are managers behind who are taking up the ownership to fix the issues.
all this should indeed be working together and can make all the existing problems become easier if we cooperate surely there must be also the person behind us to direct and provide clear and accurate information, of course,
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I think managers need to work as quickly as possible, because if users do not receive information, they lose interest in the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

That figures out the possibilities through supporters where we can gain more traffic and the opportunities lets the supporters to spread the word BUCKET to all the communities also some video presentations helps to easily approach the participants.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

I also think its better to lock the tokens for a minimum of 3 years to increase its value over time. Some projects was able to make it work and the demand for those tokens are getting much higher instead of immidiately selling it when it gets listed on exchanges.

Totally true, it's also because of the hype created by the people who supports the project that's why token's prices are going high but eventually drops down because of dumping.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

I think managers need to work as quickly as possible, because if users do not receive information, they lose interest in the project.

Definitely, they need to update their community on what's new on the platform. Update every improvements even though it kinda annoying but people will highly appreciate it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Dont know they have any plan yet as because they are not answering any ques as in time.but i keep trust on them.Hope soon they will let us know about their plan
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Dont know they have any plan yet as because they are not answering any ques as in time.but i keep trust on them.Hope soon they will let us know about their plan
you are wrong, the development team does answer the questions of its supporters. Of course, perhaps they do not do this as often as you would like. But just pay attention to the answers on the forum.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

you are wrong, the development team does answer the questions of its supporters. Of course, perhaps they do not do this as often as you would like. But just pay attention to the answers on the forum.
Engaging in their official Telegram channel fix the misunderstanding which may be leading to a new path. We can do post the queries there or on here where all was addressed with the right solution accordingly.
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - you can find more information on our security token offering at www.token.buckettechnologies.com .  We are working our little fingers off and we are answering as fast as Bitcoin Talk will allow Smiley  I'm still a newbie so I can't post/reply as often as I like!  Our sale is live now and we are accepting investors. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: