Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

It's hard for me to imagine the amount of work that needs to be done to start the project, and I think that a big team is needed for this.
A big team made a great effort for the project indeed. But it won't last long if they were not solid at the time they went to work.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.

The roadmap is official source to get information from, it's even 100% more accurate than the answer that you get from team members on telegram or as reply, because later if something goes wrong you can refer to roadmap and not for reply that get from chatting.
Well, the whitepaper is well-used for the people who always see clear details about the project and the telegram chat is used to ask something that you cannot understand.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Bearing market, stuck at ETH transaction. This issue will have big effect to any project at current time. Maybe Bucket will be one of solutions.
Obviously bucket is a big change for the crypto world because you can change any coin to their coin & use it for many purpose.so these are the biggest change & solution for any problem       
Yes, Bucket tokens will have many applications in the payment process and it can be used in many places around us. Bucket tokens will surely gain huge value in the future due to its increasing number of supporters and holders. I think this project can reach high success and gain profits in the future.
Bucket will gain huge value due to its idea.This idea will draw more investors as it's a new idea & purpose behind this is useful for any users.
Regardless if ethereum and bitcoin market is down, im still positive that they will get more investors because of thier unique approach on this project.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

It's hard for me to imagine the amount of work that needs to be done to start the project, and I think that a big team is needed for this.
It's not necessary to have a big team in order to have a good project. What the team needs is to have a strategic action on their works and plans. They need to do something that is very effective to improved and developed the project. And I hope that they can be able to do this now.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
That is only maybe the team is busy focusing on tje development of the project. I don't want to think that this kind of good platform of a project will just go to waste. I still believe to that this project will keep striving and make up its being active to the community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

It is being stated that on their site that "Currently, Bucket is only available in the United States. However, we will be expanding internationally in the future, so stay tuned!". So, I think it is almost month since this was written and what I need to know is the status of the update.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

It is being stated that on their site that "Currently, Bucket is only available in the United States. However, we will be expanding internationally in the future, so stay tuned!". So, I think it is almost month since this was written and what I need to know is the status of the update.
Do they have kyc for thier investors? I think its pretty easy to ressolve restrictions regarding locations even if it is only intended for US residents only.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.

The roadmap is official source to get information from, it's even 100% more accurate than the answer that you get from team members on telegram or as reply, because later if something goes wrong you can refer to roadmap and not for reply that get from chatting.
Well, the whitepaper is well-used for the people who always see clear details about the project and the telegram chat is used to ask something that you cannot understand.

That is what it should be like but sometimes the white papers can't be understood by newbies at all.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Well I think its natural impressions to find something different in the new project, somehow they could show some improvements and new developments about it sooner I hope.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

There is one mate. Did you heard that they are working with dispatch lab platform? Seems very promising team up for an ICO.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Do they have kyc for thier investors? I think its pretty easy to ressolve restrictions regarding locations even if it is only intended for US residents only.
in any case, developers should provide us with information about whether there have been any updates on this issue. I hope not only US citizens will be able to use the platform.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

in any case, developers should provide us with information about whether there have been any updates on this issue. I hope not only US citizens will be able to use the platform.

Well as I am thinking this is a legit project Because US prohibit ICO sales and also in China, So finding big and legit sponsors is their priority I think.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Well I think its natural impressions to find something different in the new project, somehow they could show some improvements and new developments about it sooner I hope.

Because it is really important to find something that will be innovative, i think having some unique feature about a project will give it a chance to compete to what's already existing project in the field where it belong.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

In the present, during an era of ICO, there are no difficulties for start of the own project at all. The only thing that it is necessary for you, this huge number of money to employ in the team professionals, well and of course own idea.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

A big team made a great effort for the project indeed. But it won't last long if they were not solid at the time they went to work.

I can't exactly see much of a big team OR any major effort that particularly stands out. Just a vanilla overused goal for a coin and ordinary title
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - I'm the VP of Marketing for Bucket Technologies and we have admins monitoring the pages.  Unfortunately, most of us were traveling yesterday and couldn't log on.  I'm here to answer any questions you may have.  If you scroll through the pages you can see that I have answered a lot.  Thanks!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

There is one mate. Did you heard that they are working with dispatch lab platform? Seems very promising team up for an ICO.

They are both new so it can't be a guaranteed that they already have a successful achievements. Because as far as I remember, they are still in the development stage. What we can do for now is to wait for their updates and about their bounty program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

That is only maybe the team is busy focusing on tje development of the project. I don't want to think that this kind of good platform of a project will just go to waste. I still believe to that this project will keep striving and make up its being active to the community.
There are many reasons why the team members are not that active in this ann thread. The  additional factors maybe the team are still shaping the project and since project is still in progression the team are still busy on creating and preparing stuffs for the betterment of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Well as I am thinking this is a legit project Because US prohibit ICO sales and also in China, So finding big and legit sponsors is their priority I think.

Hi everyone - Francine from Bucket here - I can clarify a few things.  Our Bucket product which is not entirely built on blockchain will be available in our two pilot programs: Northwest Arkansas in the United States and Singapore launching this year. The Bucket product is a software platform which integrates with retailers' existing POS systems to digitize their coin change.  Our mission is to accelerate humanity's transition to a digital economy and we believe that sweeping physical coins due back to you into a digital and secure Bucket account is the best stepping stone to going cashless.  You can learn about our product at: www.buckettechnologies.com  you can also see how the Bucket product works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9PSpx5tcDs&feature=youtu.be

For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com

I hope that helps to clear up any confusion. Please DM for any questions!  We are here to help! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: