Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:48:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
tibinpro432

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Would love to hear more about your perspective the situation that is extremely unfavorable for implementation?
 If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

What's the latest news and update for the bucket coin?
Well, just hold on already. They might be not active for now in Bitcointalk since they were busy on their telegram chat group.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Well, just hold on already. They might be not active for now in Bitcointalk since they were busy on their telegram chat group.
Yes thsts true holding is the best option for bucket coin holders. We are seeing a good trend for btc and if this gradualy continue all altcoins will also follow the trend.
I agree with your opinion, those who do not hurry and do not merge will be able to get a good profit.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Yes thsts true holding is the best option for bucket coin holders. We are seeing a good trend for btc and if this gradualy continue all altcoins will also follow the trend.
I agree with your opinion, those who do not hurry and do not merge will be able to get a good profit.
this is the correct strategy in my opinion. But we can not be certain that the price will go up and we will be able to get a good profit from our coins. It takes a long time to test this.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Yes. They are very active in the telegram and always entertained the new members in the community. And also, the dev team are attending an event in South Korea in which will be the reason why they are not here as of this moment. Maybe that event will help to make the project become more better.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
It's good that they are successfully completing and continue to work. Participation in events always positively influences the development of the project.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
It's good that they are successfully completing and continue to work. Participation in events always positively influences the development of the project.
Continue to work is a great decision to improve the project more and more. Keeping the various events is always better than ever.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Yes, the activities and some other form of events will help the project to gain and attract more participants and supporters in the project. The positive feedback and reviews are very important to increase the project trust ratings. The project development and some other ideas will be more helpful the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

What's new has appeared recently in this project? The news in the telegram does not surprise the significance.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Yes. They are very active in the telegram and always entertained the new members in the community. And also, the dev team are attending an event in South Korea in which will be the reason why they are not here as of this moment. Maybe that event will help to make the project become more better.

It is good to know that the team members are actively responding to all concerns, this is a good start to attract more investor to check this project and hopefully making good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theodoreenzo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

bucket token is security based project but i cant understand sharing per-potion percentage of profit in this project as a investor.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 03:40:33 PM by tophe15

The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

I liked the project, but I am disappointed that this project is not a new idea for a long time and I hope that the developers themselves will add something of their own.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?
Go to the official website of the project, where you will see white paper and a road map. It is not absent, but most likely you have not seen it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I liked the project, but I am disappointed that this project is not a new idea for a long time and I hope that the developers themselves will add something of their own.
In vain you slander the developers.  After all, in the cryptomir for a long time it is known that it is not necessary to create something revolutionary new, it is enough to take someone's idea not quite successfully embodied and just to implement it qualitatively.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Agree, they are also very cooperative and accommodating. They entertain each iindividuals that frequently ask about yhe the project. They access the new comers.I am personally impressed with the project concept.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

Go to the official website of the project, where you will see white paper and a road map. It is not absent, but most likely you have not seen it.

It's just that many people here are just browsing without reading the content of the project. Such a shame. Better appreciate the opportunity of this ICO.

bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently in pre-sale for the tokens. And we have lots of good developments. Our app should be finished by August and our launch in North West Arkansas is imminent. Check out our token site token.buckettechnologies.com to find out more about our tokenomics.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Here to help!
bober182

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
You have your point, but as I said that "some" people prefer reading, because they might need more info in the white papers, But still both is worth checking.
Agree, since the project don't have exact target audience they need to do both the writing and vedio presentations, because some are okay with only writings because they are kore preferable on that. While some also want vedio presentation because they are visually impaired people they love something to watch they understand things when its forms of vedio. So I suggest do bith for the aafe move.

Everyone should be able to do some reading and if some are too lazy to do that I recommend they don't participate in this asset class.

Thanks for the comments on this thread. This is Ian from Bucket. Our white paper is available currently if you go to our token.buckettechnologies.com website. You can download it there. Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble downloading.

No issues here just letting the guys here know that anyone who is too lazy to read should just not be around in the ICO space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: