Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315188 times)
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Are you aware that the dimecoin information page links to the old bitcointalk thread?

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/156

Huh
I was not... I will contact them.

Any luck? I can't believe how much the price has tanked on dimecoin. It's really aggravating. From 1 satoshi to 1 litoshi? Is this coin going to go somewhere? I put a lot of money and effort into this coin for it to turn into a bag I'm holding. Why isn't anyone talking on this forum, did you all jump ship leaving me holding the chips?
We are all still here. There are rumors of a massive cryptsy pump soon. Hold on to your DIME. I am currently doing a dimecoin giveaway on twitter to try and gain some interest. I am also working with the Developers of Pinkcoin to try and promote DIME and PINK to small web based businesses. Couple that with the android wallet about to be released, and you have a coin ready to explode!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:32:51 AM

Are you aware that the dimecoin information page links to the old bitcointalk thread?

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/156

Huh
I was not... I will contact them.

Any luck? I can't believe how much the price has tanked on dimecoin. It's really aggravating. From 1 satoshi to 1 litoshi? Is this coin going to go somewhere? I put a lot of money and effort into this coin for it to turn into a bag I'm holding. Why isn't anyone talking on this forum, did you all jump ship leaving me holding the chips?

1 satoshi??? Iv been buying dime for over 6 months and its never been at 1 satoshi in all that time!!!!! 25-30 liteoshis maybe many months ago!! Dimetime will come, have soom patience and hold!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

460 Billion dime coins max cap?Huh?

WTF???,

Are the dime devs still around?

Why would you want to create such massive dilution and hyper inflation?  

How many dime coins are out already?  You guys should do what DRK, NAUT, CSC and other coins have done, cut the inflation (mining subsidy) and Dilution (max cap) by a huge margin.  That would put a floor under DIME and give it a chance.

Remember CENT had a similar amount of coins and once it hit 1 Litoshi Cryptsy kicked its ass off the exchange so I hope you guys have a plan.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Dimelord

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:01:20 PM

WTF???,

How many dime coins are out already?  You guys should do what DRK, NAUT, CSC and other coins have done, cut the inflation (mining subsidy) and Dilution (max cap) by a huge margin.  That would put a floor under DIME and give it a chance.

Remember CENT had a similar amount of coins and once it hit 1 Litoshi Cryptsy kicked its ass off the exchange so I hope you guys have a plan.
Hello, I am the new developer. The original dev pulled a dump 'n run. I have been working with a small group of awesome people. We have considered the volume cut, the problem is roughly half the coins have been mined. What would you suggest? Do you think it would give the coin a chance???
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:44:36 PM

WTF???,

Hello, I am the new developer. The original dev pulled a dump 'n run. I have been working with a small group of awesome people. We have considered the volume cut, the problem is roughly half the coins have been mined. What would you suggest? Do you think it would give the coin a chance???

Half is still a lot but any cut would help given how much is left to mint.

I would slam the breaks on the inflation (mining subsidy) to give the coin a chance to get off its knees.  It's impossible if billions are mined and dumped monthly.

Then you can focus on improvements and features to add value.  Stop the bleeding first.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Dimelord

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:44:15 AM

WTF???,

I would slam the breaks on the inflation (mining subsidy) to give the coin a chance to get off its knees.  It's impossible if billions are mined and dumped monthly.

Then you can focus on improvements and features to add value.  Stop the bleeding first.
Thanks for your input. The majority of the community is saying the same thing.
Dimelord

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

https://comkort.com/vote#DIME
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:29:37 AM

we need new feature for this coin, its diying
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:00:23 AM

such as?

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Dimelord

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

such as?
lemfuture?!?!?!?!? I did not expect to see you back!  Shocked
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

such as?
lol i've been lurking around.. crypto world has been slow lately

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Dimelord

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:52:39 PM

such as?
lol i've been lurking around.. crypto world has been slow lately
yes it has
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

such as?

anonymous wallet, chat function  everything who can up the value of this coin !!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:49:39 PM

WTF???,

Then you can focus on improvements and features to add value.  Stop the bleeding first.

Go to steady/final inflationary mode, aka throttle all the way back, ASAP, DIME is on it's knees and faces the fate of CENT.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cordearo

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

does anybody feel that dime coin having a premine looks shady i wanted to buy based on current prices but it might be the fact this coin creams scam with so many coins and a premine and no innovations is there not enough devs to go around or do these guys just do enough to cash out and fuck people over whats up dime lord? do you have true skills or just don't got it in you ? i wanted to buy in but i might pass with this 8% premine shit
Dimelord

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:04:43 PM

does anybody feel that dime coin having a premine looks shady i wanted to buy based on current prices but it might be the fact this coin creams scam with so many coins and a premine and no innovations is there not enough devs to go around or do these guys just do enough to cash out and fuck people over whats up dime lord? do you have true skills or just don't got it in you ? i wanted to buy in but i might pass with this 8% premine shit
lol, Welcome. Dimecoin was originally created by a well known twitter pump starter. I was one of the first people onboard with the coin, so I had a lot invested in the coin. The dev dumped all of his premine on coinedup and left the coin. I took over with some other fine gentlemen, and I have been working to get this coin on the right track with an honest dev team, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest. We are suspecting a massive pump soon by the suspected original dev, you might buy some at 1 litoshi and we will see what happens. If you have any other questions, let me know.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

How long have you been around here? This is old news.. . Community take over happened a while ago.

cordearo

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:51:45 PM

I'm really impressed to see the quick response just because of that i bought some and now it seems i started a tiny pump by myself and another person i want to build with a community that i have a voice in would you guys consider some of my ideas for community votes right now? if not i will continue looking for another community home i see potential in this coin and I'm glad i can enter in the price i am at now you can see in my last few post how passionate i am about honest devs with real goals i am willing to help build this coin from the ground up people don't understand how many people their are on this planet and with good devs and great PR marketing this coin could be used very well imagine if dime coin actually got to the price of an actual dime? I know i sound like a noob with poor english but you guys right now have a coin that can physically be used and can have a real  market cap of 460 million easily if it is used and implemented right no need for pos encourage people to keep spending and using dime coin if some point down the road you want to cut the actual supply of coins available so be it but not right now what would be the point to waste so much time doing it instead of focusing on goals that would make real value to this coin that is labeled as dead or dying how good and experienced are the devs how many devs are their i know nothing about this coin please update me if everything goes right i will continue and increase the pump as a form of partner ship also if you feel by me pumping the coin is hurting any plans you have for it please let me know thank you dime lord
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:17:40 AM

I saw Poloniex is removing dime ..... what can we do to keep it there?

Space for rent if its still trending
cordearo

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:36:14 AM

WTF???,

Thanks for your input. The majority of the community is saying the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: