Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315188 times)
Ahab_the_great

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:44:50 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 06:09:35 AM by Ahab_the_great

Sorry, I only had bitcoin worth 2$ left. I will donate more when i sell any coins.
I hope it helps.

2$ is more then enough we need all  the help we can get thanks for even posting anyways.
The faster we raise funds the faster things will be fixed

please donate to my dev team give me when you donate i will message you are layout plan
DIMECOIN 7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W
LITECOIN LfcwE6bv6q4oBapKcxR7oHBARwdrstSdte
BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ

How much more $ is needed ?

at this moment we are trying to reach 700 at by next wek we are actually almost there now but the overall goal is 12 btc in one month 10 more to guys keep up the good work we pick up where doge left off it is the community support that lets that coin still breath we will do it right. people you have to realize in the crypto world you are not just investing into a coin which will grow and progress on it's own but yet people seem not to acknowledge your actually investing in a Development team that is why I always present dime coin in a business format showing returns by directly investing into us not only the coin of course. whoever is involved with any coin which they are donating  directly to the development should also have shares of the coin (company) for that is the gateway for returns in profit.
one thing I'm am doing is putting away a percentage of the complete supply of coins in cold storage. This will act as a cementing ground level value where the coin should never plunge under. By doing this we will speed up the process to see if in the years to come will adding hyper inflation will be a necessity and more importantly preserve the value and velocity of the currency balanced in fair proportions.

LITECOIN LdnPcgvMbZQwXxQVQa26erjHqSoP2UZQMb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:21:58 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

since you guys are not supporting i have derailed what i am creating for dime coin but here is a side project that is almost done give me feed back this is still going to be a good year for dime i will have us standing soon but i need your help finances ,free lancers, promotion anything helps donates just 20$ anything to get us going only 3 people have donated all the other funds in these wallets are all out my pocket and i can't cash everything in for a community that won't support i believe in you guys just as much as i believe in this coin we won't convert the coins to a lower count or anything crazy maybe POSV when all coins are mined but that is it. Real world adoption is the only true goal help out guys seriously AHAB wants you!

www.dimetimedice.com

BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ

god bless
myself111

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

Wow. Nice website. Maybe I will give it a try. Is it working already?

www.dimetimedice.com is a good start. I think people will donate more, when they see things rolling. In my opinion, dimecoin can go crazy as soon as this sell wall at 5 sat is broken and solid buy support exists. With the situation now, it is easier to buy Dimecoins, rather than donate this money.
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:27:38 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 09:18:19 PM by Ahab_the_great

Wow. Nice website. Maybe I will give it a try. Is it working already?

www.dimetimedice.com is a good start. I think people will donate more, when they see things rolling. In my opinion, dimecoin can go crazy as soon as this sell wall at 5 sat is broken and solid buy support exists. With the situation now, it is easier to buy Dimecoins, rather than donate this money.

yes I agree any one who is involved in dime coin should own shares but in a sense you have to realize buying the coins only covers your returns of an investment  it in no way supports us just by buying the coins. You must realize that me and Dimelord are both walk on devs who were left with a bit of a mess to clean up any and everything we do for this community is solely out of pocket and are our hard earn efforts. Any support will greatly appreciated if your planning on donating dime coins then yes it would be easier to to purchase dime then. but just only bag holding hoping our efforts makes every one rich is highly unlikely we need actual support buying into a currency is totally different from buying shares in a company  for  the simple reason the company already own the shares and are selling them as an IPO in certain cases kinda in the format of saying there is a coin that is 100% pre mined and is for sale. think of the donations as a voting system of who your trusting to keep the value of  dime safely preserved by allowing us to take control of the coin it is very logical. The irony here is that all of 2014 people have been searching for honest people to invest in an when they finally found a safe haven every one just ignores us. I laugh to myself for the simple reason it just makes the under dog story much more sweeter adding to the other issues other's seem to have with our currency I made a vow to  nurtured back this coin to good health and regardless if anyone supports  or not. I am Ahab an this is the big one thank you
the site is almost in beta testing just a side project right now

myself111

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:07:49 PM

Buy support is building up. Three guys are loading up. Top 2, 3 and 4 of Top 1000 Balances.

Dimetime again?  Cool

Rock it guys!
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:22:22 AM

the dice is not working yet for the simple reason there is something wrong with the configuration the miner runs but when the application of the dice site starts it says unable to connect to the server if there is a dedicated server that anyone knows about please let me know or Dimelord let me know if there is any nodes i need to add thank you. yes the buy pressure is building good to see people are watching the coin please donate

Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

i have just notified Bittrex to see if i can find out why we are disabled and can no long with draw or deposit funds
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:16:55 AM

Interesting statistics...  http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dimecoin

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:50:45 PM

Interesting statistics...  http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dimecoin

http://i072.radikal.ru/1410/43/a706f2635c54.jpg

yea we are looking healthy got some new things rolling out have no fear just support please

Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:52:19 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:13:44 AM by Ahab_the_great

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So Ryan from bittrex has emailed me and this is what he said about our disabling situation quote

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 16 11:09

HI,

Looks like it was disabled accidentally, when they get time it will be turned back on.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ryan

so no worries guys

myself111

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:14:40 PM

Hi Ahab

I saw your efforts with Dimecoin on your Twitter Account. You are very active. Your efforts will take DIME out of this valley, i´m sure.
Why don´t you write status updates here from time to time? Only a few read your posts on twitter. Most of Dime Investors just look into btt and see only little progress.
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:13:23 PM

Hi Ahab

I saw your efforts with Dimecoin on your Twitter Account. You are very active. Your efforts will take DIME out of this valley, i´m sure.
Why don´t you write status updates here from time to time? Only a few read your posts on twitter. Most of Dime Investors just look into btt and see only little progress.
\

hi i thank you for your kind words i try to stay relevant every where there is possible talk of dime coin even in other languages where i was glad to see  people in other countries have dime coin though very few i believe that the projects i have been working on will make us stand up again but to get us out the valley totally relies on the support of the   community if we could do a little of what doge coin did with it's impact we will be in good shape people don't understand if you are  bag holder that means you have been scammed the only way to get out is to come together and work on making your scam turn legit once me or any of my mates gain control of the coin we wont have to worry about manipulation and extreme dumps
i have multiple projects being worked on but it seems whoever was the dev left the source code a messed up maybe on purpose or by mistake so it is hard making the missing libraries of the  android and to update the wallet. thanks for accepting me in the community i felt that no one wanted me here so i just fell in love with the coin and turned it to a personal relationship you will never have tow orry about me missing for half the year once things start going up. if any one knows the dev or speaks spanish please let the dev know i just to speak to him  or her nothing more i just have a few questions
please donate anything helps

myself111

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

Sorry i don´t know the dev.
But maybe i can help you with translating. 2 of my friends are native spanish speakers. If you need sth translated write me your questions per pm and i will ask them.
You want to find the dev to help you with missing libraries?
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

Sorry i don´t know the dev.
But maybe i can help you with translating. 2 of my friends are native spanish speakers. If you need sth translated write me your questions per pm and i will ask them.
You want to find the dev to help you with missing libraries?

i need some one to translate into spanish and into Chinese  like we had before and yes u just want to talk to the dev it is only right the old dev and the new dev meet and share a conversation that is all i ask sen sword if you can that i want to speak to them
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:21:59 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 06:23:11 PM by Ahab_the_great

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

okay guys I'm a bit excited right now because we just hit another mini check point on the road map ( that i wont release lol )

the dimetimedice.com is almost ready and now the android wallet is now being tested just post this on your background image on your cpu like i did for motivation and a reminder we are getting things done I'm trying to have everything smooth before Xmas wish me luck and please consider finally donating i need a community like doge coin show some support be excited you have honest devs working for you now
i don't know what i have to do to convince you I'm here every day I'm active on twitter i have a good background blah blah blah i can say anything you will still wont believe it i have been scammed too in the past so i know how it feels but understand i was not apart of dime coin when all of this was happening I'm just here to clean up the mess think about it like this i am the new president cleaning up the mess from the previous president's term give me a chance anything helps . i don't know how to add the image in here just  yet so click the link

http://imgur.com/xdOvmEv

also if there is any cool project you want to see dime apart of please make suggestions i can do it

Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:18:40 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 11:29:07 PM by Ahab_the_great

okay guys there is a 1 million dime coin  bounty for whoever can create the dime coin tip bot it has to be as advance as our friends in the dive community
Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:38:12 AM

got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then i expected they understand we are growing this is the best choice for them and us I'm so happy to see everything coming together be patient guys. i gave you my word i wouldn't disappear  but it is okay i realize most of the guys who dwell around here are greedy bag holders who want to pump and dump i'm a very honest and very direct person this will be the most organic process for a crypto i  have so much i could tell but for what?? I don't understand how the same scammers keep you guys wrapped around their fingers join us dime coin is here to stay as long as I'm here maybe i should let Dimelord make the announcements from now on even though he never properly introduced me i was already part of the team going on two months before i started posting here i love dime coin as if it were were my baby why? I will tell you once the time is right so much potential it is unbelievable anyways I love crypto and I love you guys take care

twitter  @ahab_the_great

DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 08:36:49 AM

got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then....................

twitter  @ahab_the_great

I look forward to the big news, and I hope that finally this undervalued coin will erupt to the moon, where it belonged. Greater incentive for investors and coin will be uploading in Bittrex!
Thanks for everything you do Ahab! Bow!

DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:29:18 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 01:19:07 PM by DStefanov

There are quite a stir in the market / cryptsy /! Who bought, bought .... I managed to buy A few hundred million and I hope that you are able! This low price will not stay much longer, looking applications for purchase! The coin will comfortably reach 50-70 litoshi's. Of course this is my opinion and does not commit anyone to him.
Good luck to all!  Wink

Ahab_the_great

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:40:21 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:52:26 PM by Ahab_the_great

got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then....................

twitter  @ahab_the_great

I look forward to the big news, and I hope that finally this undervalued coin will erupt to the moon, where it belonged. Greater incentive for investors and coin will be uploading in Bittrex!
Thanks for everything you do Ahab! Bow!

I really thank you for your support we want the same love here like our friends in the doge community but for now on we are not trying to go to the moon we are trying to stay down to earth we expect dime to be looked at as a serious currency that will be used practically and yes i see the value is going up sadly i can't afford to buy in and tend to the community needs at the same time that is why i ask for donations i believe once all my hard work is shown the community will donate what they think I deserve maybe some undercover whales have been checking the forum and buying up I know one of my mates in the crew is trying to buy up a few. Stick with us don't dump your bag when things jump. by the way I live off of donations so anything helps 10 , 20 50 $ would do or just 10 cents I'm hoping some people could make a pledge to donate 5$ a month to keep us going once I run out of cash that is it for now till i raise more funds I know all over people are hurting from all these scams including me I wish we could get some of that money back and put it to good use we have big things coming I truly thank god for my my crew of mates, my counselor and Dimelord for encouraging me to join this community I was a bit skeptic at first but then i saw the vision and knew where we needed to head we will have one of the most respectable charities known to man  it will take time maybe years but we will grow through out and show progressions I wish I could release the road map but I have agreed to stay silent for the best of the community right now please encourage your friends to start posting on our forums again.

LOVE, PEACE , AND HAPPINESS ( bow )

twitter  @ahab_the_great

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: