Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315179 times)
peme

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:21:46 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 08:24:04 PM by peme

Lots of volume today! Awesome. Anything in particular that would have caused it?

Volume came from DEV buying and selling at 1 sat trapping those who bought in hoping it was going to rise. But instead DEV dumped even more on 1 sat...

It's been rising anyway which can only be a good sign.

Also I'm hoping that someone can answer a question for me, is this PoW or PoS?

DEV is gone since years. He did never again take care of DimeCoin. All dumped DIME are now in the hands of the community, people, who deserve that DimeCoin gets more attention, development and use in webshops someday.

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that should be a decision of the DimeCoin community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Lots of volume today! Awesome. Anything in particular that would have caused it?

Volume came from DEV buying and selling at 1 sat trapping those who bought in hoping it was going to rise. But instead DEV dumped even more on 1 sat...

DEV is gone since years. He did never again take care of DimeCoin. All dumped DIME are now in the hands of the community, people, who deserve that DimeCoin gets more attention, development and use in webshops someday.

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that sould be a decision of the DimeCoin community.

That's what you think  Wink
petreajs

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

When will the wallet update?
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

This coin is dead, Y'all may as well give it up. Its just too many coins out and no one is really buying it.

Well, if you don't this coin then leave it aside. Don't spread FUD. Moreover, you really don't have any proof to support your statement. We all can see the trading volume is way bigger than previous months. Don't be late, we still have room in our boat. Just jump in and have fun....

LOL, coin has went to shits on Yobit and its already a 25 btc sell wall at coinexchange on the first day. I say this coin is DEAD!

The total trading volume today is 17,100$ accroding to coinmarketcap. The last time trading volume surpassed 17000$ was on Jan 29th, 2014 (18000$). So, after 3 and 1/2 years later DIME has REVIVED. Do your research before commenting. Now shut the f*uck up and get in....

Idiot, the volume came from the DEV buying and selling his 90% premines making volume. While doing so trapping those who bought at 1 sat thinking it would rise. But instead he dropped even more on 1 sats. You are so clueless that it's not even funny.

If even a single member of this community says the statement of this moron plausible, I will never post on this thread again.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:30:18 PM

Wallet of bet?

onedimeatatime

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

This coin is dead, Y'all may as well give it up. Its just too many coins out and no one is really buying it.

Well, if you don't this coin then leave it aside. Don't spread FUD. Moreover, you really don't have any proof to support your statement. We all can see the trading volume is way bigger than previous months. Don't be late, we still have room in our boat. Just jump in and have fun....

LOL, coin has went to shits on Yobit and its already a 25 btc sell wall at coinexchange on the first day. I say this coin is DEAD!

The total trading volume today is 17,100$ accroding to coinmarketcap. The last time trading volume surpassed 17000$ was on Jan 29th, 2014 (18000$). So, after 3 and 1/2 years later DIME has REVIVED. Do your research before commenting. Now shut the f*uck up and get in....

Idiot, the volume came from the DEV buying and selling his 90% premines making volume. While doing so trapping those who bought at 1 sat thinking it would rise. But instead he dropped even more on 1 sats. You are so clueless that it's not even funny.

If even a single member of this community says the statement of this moron plausible, I will never post on this thread again.

everyone is entitle to their own opinion for those that don't believe in this coin, the decision is easy, all they have to do is find another coin, for those that do like me, we invest time and money and help others with this coin. The only thing that i am going to ask moving forward from the community and the board let's keep the discussions pg13 please we don't know who reads it and up to now one of the things that i have like the most about this board is how friendly everyone has been.

Please pg13 from now on.

thank you
peme

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that sould be a decision of the DimeCoin community.

Maybe that the original DEV still owns some billion DIME to dump them again (I think that he has not much or nothing at all after such a long time of absence). Let him dump again. It would be a great chance to get a big lot of DIME cheap, and even a better opportunity to buy cheap if all cryptocurrencies would crash. DIME will stay and it is not the goal to raise the value fast. And yes, there are a lot of DIME and this coin was nearly dead regarding the exchange trading value. But as simple as it is: DIME is working well, transactions a very fast and DimeCoin has an enormous potential nowadays, when every shitcoin value multiplied during the bitcoin hype. It is a big chance to buy some DIME cheap and help to promote and to develope DimeCoin further. Everyone is free to support DimeCoin development, you too, especially as a hero member we could benefit from you, unless you are the original DimeCoin DEV, frustrated to have no more DIME.  Wink
peme

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

At the latest in 2 or 3 weeks, but I want to get it done much earlier.
onedimeatatime

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

Maybe that the original DEV still owns some billion DIME to dump them again (I think that he has not much or nothing at all after such a long time of absence). Let him dump again. It would be a great chance to get a big lot of DIME cheap, and even a better opportunity to buy cheap if all cryptocurrencies would crash. DIME will stay and it is not the goal to raise the value fast. And yes, there are a lot of DIME and this coin was nearly dead regarding the exchange trading value. But as simple as it is: DIME is working well, transactions a very fast and DimeCoin has an enormous potential nowadays, when every shitcoin value multiplied during the bitcoin hype. It is a big chance to buy some DIME cheap and help to promote and to develope DimeCoin further. Everyone is free to support DimeCoin development, you too, especially as a hero member we could benefit from you, unless you are the original DimeCoin DEV, frustrated to have no more DIME.  Wink

I agree with Peme and there is truly good value on an old coin, there is a lot of DimeCoin that most likely is not available anymore

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/#!rich

since it hasn't moved in years Smiley  #cheers
El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

I agree with Peme and there is truly good value on an old coin, there is a lot of DimeCoin that most likely is not available anymore

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/#!rich

since it hasn't moved in years Smiley  #cheers

Last time I check few moths ago more than 80% coins were on a single wallet, today only 12% so the coin is getting distributed with the community, keep up the great job Peme, you are the man, as soon this coin double market cap, it is going to start moving on BTC markets, this may get DOGE levels in the future, it is fast, reliable and great community
Mcgreen12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

peme rocks  Cool
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:41:56 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:52:42 PM by luz3rrul3z

Last time I check few moths ago more than 80% coins were on a single wallet, today only 12% so the coin is getting distributed with the community, keep up the great job Peme, you are the man, as soon this coin double market cap, it is going to start moving on BTC markets, this may get DOGE levels in the future, it is fast, reliable and great community

Just a week ago I was 2X2th (X denotes a positive integer) in the richlist of DIME, today I plummet down to 2X9th position. This proves how fast the community is adopting DIME and stockpiling their wallets.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

peme add to poswallet dimicoin Grin https://poswallet.com/

al7878

Activity: 536

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

hey guys, is there any bootstrap for dimecoin, cause i think its going to take me weeks to synchonize my wallet....
thanks a lot

As soon as I rebooted my computer, the synchronisation was very very ver FAST !!!!!!!!!
In fact on of the fastest synch I ever seen (ok this coin has never been very famous)
But all works perfectly.

GO GO GO DIMECOIN !!!

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
onedimeatatime

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

hey guys, is there any bootstrap for dimecoin, cause i think its going to take me weeks to synchonize my wallet....
thanks a lot

As soon as I rebooted my computer, the synchronisation was very very ver FAST !!!!!!!!!
In fact on of the fastest synch I ever seen (ok this coin has never been very famous)
But all works perfectly.

GO GO GO DIMECOIN !!!

am glad to hear that, it took me forever too to get it synchronized but when it did i couldn't believe how fast we were Smiley

cheers
al7878

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

thanks a lot

But all works perfectly.

GO GO GO DIMECOIN !!!

am glad to hear that, it took me forever too to get it synchronized but when it did i couldn't believe how fast we were Smiley

cheers

lol, seriously, the first time i tried to synchro , it was very slow....then I rebooted and it took me about 10 hours
Compared to bytecoin or mintcoin, it was so fastttttttttttt  Grin

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

Great news it's high time to update! Look forward to!
----

At the latest in 2 or 3 weeks, but I want to get it done much earlier.
peme

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

DIME  is now listed at: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DIME/BTC

(peme please add link to website)

CoinExchange DIME/BTC Market is added to http://www.dimecoin.rocks/
al7878

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

continue your great jobs guys, thanks a lot
dimecoin is about to enter into the top 100 at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
133 th for the moment  Cool
1 month ago, dime was int the top 10 last

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

continue your great jobs guys, thanks a lot
dimecoin is about to enter into the top 100 at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
133 th for the moment  Cool
1 month ago, dime was int the top 10 last

DIME can't move if no one is buying - Yall need to come up with a 100+ BTC just to move it to 2 sats  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: