Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
rwo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:50:25 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:52:57 AM by rwo

it looks like I missed my payment too... I have 0.06 ready for payout.

Edit: looks like the payment was delayed, for I got it now.. great Smiley
ZioTantra

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

Hello again!

Yesterday, with you help, I start mining in this pool.
The last hash rate is 139.8 kH/s.

Now I need to understand the "current balances" voices!

I see immature , Unexchanged, ready for payout, total expected.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the values​​?
I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

I realized that the expected total is the sum of the three previous values​​!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Happy mining!

Mik

Kalizar

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:11:02 AM

Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:17:00 AM

Hello again!

I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Balances work as follows:

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:46:57 AM

how about a list of coins that are currently mined on this pool

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
ibfragalot

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Explas

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:17:35 AM

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.
ZioTantra

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

Hi Ritual, thanks for your response, I finally got it all figured out!

I have another question:
my hardware works at 23.52MH / s
I read on clevermining.com last hour hash rate 214.4 kH / s

Is a big difference...Is this normal?

Thank you again,

Mik
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

23.52 mh/s when mining bitcoin I guess?
ZioTantra

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:27:05 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

I honestly do not know ... I start bfgminer and I see:

ST: 2 F: 50 NB: 3383    HS: 1    BW: [31/3 B / s]    E: 0.00    I: 6.83mBTC/hr    BS: 1

1         73C | 177.6 / 187.6 / 9.2 kh / s | A: 396 R: 28 +0 (100%) HW: 0/none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCL 0: 74C | 0.18 / 0.18 / 23.64 Mh / s | A: 396 R: 12 +0 (none) HW: 0/none
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is that right?

Thank you
Mik
Buddy

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

Any idea when you will have an API ready for us to use?

Also if you will be supporting supplying workers?
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

ST: 2 F: 50 NB: 3383    HS: 1    BW: [31/3 B / s]    E: 0.00    I: 6.83mBTC/hr    BS: 1

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

You have BFGMiner set to hash Bitcoin or SHA based coins by default. 

You need to add the --scrypt parameter to hash scrypt coins which are used on Clevermining.

ZioTantra

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

You need to add the --scrypt parameter to hash scrypt coins which are used on Clevermining.

I know!
Infact I started bfgminer with --scrypt parameter !
This is the reason of my answer!
I started bfgminer with tihs commands:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

bfgminer --scrypt -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything -I 8

After do this, I changed the intensity at 16 ...

rallasnackbar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:05:48 PM

Is it possible to see what coin getting mined atm. ?
codyswanson4

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:15:42 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

I know!

bfgminer --scrypt -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything -I 8

My bfgminer does this too.  The first number is more accurate at predicting what your hashrate is on this website.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's some reason it does this, but I get that too.  I just disregard the last number in all of my rigs...

Need something done in C??  PM me!!
PCMiner

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:37:53 PM

No.  The pool operator has stated many times that he will not list this.  http://www.clevermining.com/faq
ZioTantra

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

I know!

My bfgminer does this too.  The first number is more accurate at predicting what your hashrate is on this website.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's some reason it does this, but I get that too.  I just disregard the last number in all of my rigs...

Ok! Thank you Smiley
Probably everything is ok! I was hoping for a hash rate higher and therefore more profitable!  Grin
Xenocyde

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:52:30 PM

ZioTantra, have you tried using cgminer or sgminer?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Echoenigma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

No.  The pool operator has stated many times that he will not list this.  http://www.clevermining.com/faq

It isn't clearly stated, but just by looking at the difficulty of the coin being mined you can make a fairly reasonable guess.
kix

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:50:53 PM

You say daily payouts?
How come I haven't gotten a payout since 8th March?

Is there a minimum payout amount?
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: