Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:03:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

As per my concern, there are two types of people who complain when the market is down as Firstly, People who invest in the cryptocurrency market hold their nerves and keep up their hopes up and have their faith and belief to watch the market figures increase as they are scared of the market falling down which won't happen eventually.  Cool and Secondly, People who just make their money in the market with swing trading and earning with small factors which provide them an income which cannot be figured because it depends on the market's outcome of where it stands. these are the few of the reasons of people complaining when the market is down.  Grin
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
That's true this is the great time to buy bitcoin while other so stressing their self because of dropping instead grab the opportunity to have more bitcoin. But we can blame because we have different choices and wants.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

People tend to complain when the market is down due to some reasons:
First, some investors have investment worth millions of dollars into the market. Not to mention, some investors are also the ones who have slight knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general since they only follow the hype caused by media.

Second, complaining is inevitable once their seems to be a market disruption caused by various factors, such as whales manipulating the prices, country announcements that prohibiting the usage of such, etc.; and

Third, most people that complain are the ones that have unsound mind on what is going on. The truth is, people who complain are also the ones who say that they should have invested when the prices were low and when its price suddenly skyrocketed.

Well, of course, many people will complain that if the price of Bitcoin decreases, it is better not to jump if not ready to loss. Lol, every investor may want an increase, it's because they expect to get a profit, not a loss.

I disagree. Investors who know that price drops are a typical scenario in the cryptocurrency world should know that. Rather than complaining, they take this as an opportunity to acquire more for future investments. People who generally complain about price drops are the ones who does not know the process involved in cryptocurrencies.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

They complain because they lost maybe on their trades. We should buy more when the market is down for a sure profit when the market recovers.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

i am also thinking the same way as you are right now.
we really cant deny the fact that there are people nowadays that keeps on losing hope due to what is happening with bitcoin right.
and what is harder to accept is that this people are continuously spreading news that may also cause discouragement to would be cryptocurrency users.
what need right now is to support the entire community.
no other person will benefit from it but us.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Yeah, I agree. Probably whales just start market dump and then panic investors continue to drop coins further. We shouldn't have a panic and everything will be ok

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jwick001995

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

we all know its just normal market flow
well we could basically compare this year graph with last year 
its damn normal only newbie will say its a thread
to support what i say,come on bitcoin already accepted and use by a lot of big company even if bitcoin will die do you think those multi-million company will let it die that easily?common sense
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

That is the characteristics of the market prices goes up and down if you are new in trading better to learn more and study the movement of the prices and don't forget the basic principle of the trader buy low and sell high.
masterbacon
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Because those who bought Bitcoin at a higher price and now is down. They are going to lose profit. But those who does not own Bitcoin, it is there opportunity to buy Bitcoin when the market is low. Those who bought it will likely profit in near future.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Well, i think this is normal scenario that someone ask a a related questions when they see the market is down, i think those people is not believe full in the bitcoin. If bitcoin price is down, that is a normal, because it will go up again in a few months or days.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Ofcourse as an inverstor I will surely wonder why of all the sudden ,the price went down. Even you will definitely ask that question. It is just a normal reaction from people .The real question is ,willl you still hold those coins? Are you patient enough to wait for it to pump suddenly?
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

My hats are off to you. I hope everyone of us here thinks the way you do. Sadly, some members of the Bitcoin community or the crypto world in general are having some serious rounds of doubts simply because the prices are going down. Perhaps our desire to get as rich and as quickly as possible is the main reason why we shiver at the sight of the value of our portfolio going down. We should be patient instead, or greedy, if we want to really grow rich, in the sense that we take this down market as a huge investment opportunity.

Agree, I think that by being positive in every situation especially when the market is down will ensure that you can make a right decision of your investment.  It is just a basic issue of supply and demand. The more you understand the basics the more you make your investment grow.
samcun

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Why are we complaining when the market is down? that's my opinion is very common because everyone does not want to feel the loss. As for the problems we can see, many people will complain that if the price of Bitcoin decreases, we better be patient and be observant to see the situation.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

our complains are much more emotional dude. when people are realistic to market they don't complain anymore.
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

To me i believe that people complain when the market is down because they don't understand the business its that time that real investors need to invest and wait for the market to go green. and sell after.
Bros_3

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

As I would like to think, I put resources into bitcoin to procure benefit fastly conceivable. In any case, I have learnt that tolerance assumes a crucial part in working with exchanging cryptos. Bitcoin is higly unstable, esteem switches here and there every once in a while. Furthermore, on occasion, the flow cost and the capital is likewise vital to pick up benefit, the greater your capital, the greater the opportunity to win all the more particularly amid this plunge season and offer just when the cost spikes will without a doubt add to build estimation of bitcoin and benefit.

My caps are headed toward you. I trust everybody of us here figures the way you do. Tragically, a few individuals from the Bitcoin people group or the crypto world by and large are having some genuine rounds of questions essentially in light of the fact that the costs are going down. Maybe our longing to get as rich and as fast as conceivable is the fundamental motivation behind why we shudder at seeing the estimation of our portfolio going down. We ought to be quiet rather, or voracious, on the off chance that we need to truly develop rich, as in we bring this down market as a colossal venture opportunity.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

our complains are much more emotional dude. when people are realistic to market they don't complain anymore.
People who are not mentally ready when downfall comes are those who keeps on complaining about this certain market flows, there's always a reason why we needed to see this type of movements coming from our investment, we need to learn how the market really been played so we will be able to assess if we are ready or not, every situation that occurs from this industry have reason behind, be diligent to follow every ideas that will give some hint in order to make a good decision making when downfall is approaching.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

i do not complain. when it go down we have a chance to buy BTC and when btc go green. i can sell out this btc.
do not complain it
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

It's part of the game. Real investors are prepared for any dilemma, besides the price of bitcoin dropping is even an opportunity for people. It's a matter of perspective.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

same apply to me, basically it shows that they dont understand the logic of DIP and MOON time which gave us time to buy and selling high .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: