Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
crypto3644

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

these last months the only thing that made bitcoin is falling and falling but who thinks that bitcoin will be worth 20,000 then he should buy now without caring about the falls
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

because for me, many people complain because they are less grateful for what they get and just want the price to always go up.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

As an investor we are always wanted that our invest will grow so we can earn a good profit and we don't accept failure in our investment that's the main reason why we are always complaining when the market is falling.
CammBamm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

I guess it depends on what you hold and how you are holding - ie, your overall strategy.

Many peeps buy with a long term view hold and then as a result really don't complain at all, no matter what happens to the price. Price goes low, still Hodling...price goes up, still Hodling!

However, many peeps are also in the game for quick money (possible but risky) or are day traders. For both of these category of people, market being down is the perfect opportunity to buy so still no complaining!

Overall, I feel the peeps that complain when the market is down are those who are short term holders as well as those that have no money left to buy more in the dips!  Cool
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

moments like this we should instead use to gain a greater profit by buying some assets. because almost all assets go down in value and I'm sure will come back up later. buy some assets and save until the market improves will definitely get a big profit.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kld_hp

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Usually I will wait at the bitcoin down to buy in, but this year bitcoin has fallen deep constantly causing all the coin to fall under, When the market goes down it is hard to profit Sad
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

This is a psychological state, some can not imagine that it is possible to lose, due to the wrong knowledge, in this market you can gain and loss and not only gain
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Well we complain because we as investors are worried what shall happen to our investments. Every investor wants high returns. But I agree, we should be calm and hold in the meantime. Paragon coin users, for instance know that they should wait till the launch of Paragon Space. After that it will rise and give them a lot of gains.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
We keep forgetting that this is the crypto market and it keeps fluctuating. Therefore, we all must be aware that if a value has fallen, it will rise again. On the other hand, TAU is a great coin. Its users know that the value it low right now but it shall rise very soon after its exchange starts functioning.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Its because everyone are after quick return and dont really understand the concept of cryptocurrency before even joining..
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

It's just impatient and people want easy return on all investments without planning to support or hold the token for long
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Many people are complaining because they have invested more than what they can afford to lose or they borrow money from their bank or people around them and invested in Bitcoin with the hope that within a short period of time it will appreciate significantly but turn the other  way around and it the reason why people complain.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

It's a natural human tendency to complain when the things are not going according to plan.Likewise for Bitcoin,people complain they always want the prices to rise high and soar.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I sure they are who do complaining when the market down because they are have not knowledge about crypto currency and actually they are not really interest about it, they only think about profit without knowing the risk of crypto. that's why knowledge is really important, before start to invest we should know at least the basic knowledge about crypto currency.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

i also wonder why people will start complaining whenever there was a downward trend in the market value. but the fact is that we are all human and will always want to behave as one. if you seee your business or investment going down, you will want to raise an alarm. but my statement is that a good investor will always see a positive side of his investment irrespective of what the market is saying. bitcoin will rise again and i am very sure of this.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

It's not a dip, it's a downtrend which is also a good time to invest in crypto actually.
To be honest, you are fully right about all those whiners, but do you really think they have any influence on crypto market  Huh surely not.
All what these type of people do, spread FUD to one another and loosing only their money.
Every smart investors won't even speak to such person, because they have 0 knowledge and not understanding this market at all.
Don't worry about new people joining into crypto, as soon as this will be needed, they will come, no matter how bad people spoke about bitcoin, it happened many times already, so it will surely happen again.
Understand that ordinary people won't bring bitcoin to the moon, even at the half of that distance. Only institutional money, large investors, funds will boost this market high as never seen before. Currently the market is like kindergarten, it cries from every hit, because you don't need that much money to manipulate it, unlike forex market for example.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I think most people want to see bitcoin prices continue to increase and exceed the price they invest. And they will be disappointed when bitcoin prices get worse, that's normal. because everyone wants a big profit. as is known, bitcoin prices are never stable and always up / down.
now low bitcoin prices, this actually provides a good enough opportunity for investors, to buy more bitcoin as an investment for the future.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I think its normally you will complain if the price of your token or investment is below the price when you invest. Because we scared to loss profit. Thats why many people force to sell thier token in below ico price
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

It seems absurd but it's true. Let's consider if the value of for example dollar fell significantly, people would start selling it massively and claim that it was the end of it. Of course not because bitcoin is also a currency and you have to remember about it has its ups and downs inevitable. Many unreasonable people sell their funds immediately to avoid losing everything. But why they think that something that lasts so long and works so well is gonna end today? Majority wish to hell that they hadn't sell them when the price increases again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

It's very weird how people's psychology works: when market is green everybody is buying, when market is red everyone panics instead of buying the dip and waiting for the market to recover.

Crypto market is cyclic, so no need to panic when market is red. Nothing is bearish forever.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: