Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
timonig

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

You are right, dips are a good chance to accumulate more coins for all investors. But majority does the reverse, they sell in loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Simply, people complain when their expectations are not met. When they want something but they can't have it. Also, when people already have something but they want more. If these people will continue to be like this then complaints will always present here. If they have knowledge about btc it would be easy for them to understand it's value and familiarize themselves about the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Yes because there are too many traders and investors who make an unreasonable mistake so we market down it must be one trader who is too stupid so I think the person who is the trader is the most ignorant

yes if for now the market is down so if to sell yes I think it really makes the sick, because the sale is very down, so we better wait it out than we lose.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

If these people will continue to be like this then complaints will always present here. If they have knowledge about btc it would be easy for them to understand it's value and familiarize themselves about the market.  I have bought my token but i sold it almost half of the amount. But both positive and negative effect of markets down. Positive effect form traders and investors. And negative effect from sellers if prices goes down. We should have a solid exchange about our coin even in tough circumstances, and it will draw in more individuals to contribute and in the end pump the cost once more.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

We complain when the market is down because we feel or we scared that someday bitcoin will gone or lost. Actually that's ordinary to complain when the price of it is dropping because they can see that you are aware in the price of it and they will also know that bitcoin is very special to you.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

As the market slows down, investors who are keeping their coins become worried they are losing money and when the coin goes down makes the market less attractive and it seems to make us worry.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

Yes because there are too many traders and investors who make an unreasonable mistake so we market down it must be one trader who is too stupid so I think the person who is the trader is the most ignorant

In my own perception, all I can say is everyone has their own felling when the market is down but since they already know that involving here in the world of cryptocurrencies is not easy that's why they must already what they were going before they complained. Though everyone has a freedom of what they would feel but of course we should prepare ourselves when time comes we don't have any crypto exist.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

As the market slows down, investors who are keeping their coins become worried they are losing money and when the coin goes down makes the market less attractive and it seems to make us worry.
I agree, complaining is inevitable especially when you're losing money. I can agree that people who hold their coin while the price is down is worried that he/she might lose all of the possible profit that he can get, and also he might be worried that he might lose his capital too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

people are human, they are not shouting at everyone on the good side,
but once a bad thing happen they easily go all around and complain.people are not contented on what they have.
they want more and more.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Everyone cannot be on the same page in bitcoin due to tge fact that not all are very enlightened about bitcoin. They are the type that wants the price to remain at the top. Even fiat fluctuates too, it's not stable. Some people are not cut out for risk, they can't take it and to being Bitcoin or to be an investor you must be able to take the risk weather good or bad.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
chelle5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

It's normal to us to feel bad or complain because most of us want to earn a good profit, and most of us like a easy money, we are eager to get more and we don't want losses. Some of us are not investors they are only earning coins by joining bounty.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Unfortunately, people always want to win. They want the loss to be in business. That's why they are constantly complaining. But a really good investor should be able to flip the market is bad. Otherwise, it would be very easy to make money.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I complain when the market is down like this time, because if ever I have an emergency payment then I have no other choose but to cash-out my Bitcoin but if I cash it out the value is being depleted because the market is down and going red, it really makes me sad and uncomfortable becasue I am being concerned about my investment in Bitcoin.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

in the future it is most need this bitcoin in terms of exchange of goods and also to pay for a service that will come. and of course this is much more profitable compared with the price price in each country.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

The strong is the only one that can see the significant of every dip moment while weak always give an end prediction for his/her own life in crypto world.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

The people who complain are the get money quick syndrome investors. Those people who put in money and want 100% profit the next 24hours. The earlier they understand the market pattern, the better for their hearts.  Grin

We can it investment - a true investor should understand that every market rise and fall. It is then idea to maintain a positive business psychology and not freak out of the window. Crypto market in general is not for the faint hearted and never a get rich quick venture.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

many things are felt every bitcoin holders they feel restless in the current price drop and this is very sad but I remain calm in the presence of all because it is becoming common that bitcoin will go down for some time to come and I am sure it will recover as soon as possible Wink
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
In my own personal opinion, since 2018 bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies starts to decrease a lot of people are complaining and panicking about the price of it because they do not earned huge profit again like last year. Hoping that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will increase again like last year.
martirosyan666

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Experienced investors know the patience plays a main role in doing business with trading cryptos. Bitcoin is higly volatile, value changes up and down from time to time. If you want to get profit, you shouldn't complain, you should invest, when the price is low.
gaurav82

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Who complain for price fall they can not be a good investor. Because a good investor take it as opportunity.
Secondly individually we have very small circle. Best way to attract investors is giving awareness of good things of Bitcoin to break the price fall. Awareness should be at large level. Only this can increase the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: