Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

It is simple to understand. When your boss told you that this month he can pay you only half money, because it was a bad month for business, you will scream to him. The same thing with the price for crypto. We don't want to lose our money and time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

The best strategy is to have two fronts of action, to make hold and trade, of course it depends on the profile of each one, but buying and simply waiting for the price to rise can be a grueling task, especially if we have enough oscillation in prices. Sometimes people get rid of the investment taking loss just to get rid of that thought.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Of course you are right about this. Sometimes I see the market price makes me sad, what else I'm in need of money. So we think to sell or not? because if we sell it make us a loss.  Sad
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

frankly it makes us a loss. Same thing we like to ruin our money and do not sell to be used again. And People are starting to lose money and that's terrible.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

NO I`m not, because I know if the market is down now maybe tomorrow its will be okay, because for me being patient while waiting is one element of success because if are patient and wait the right time that we can make a good profit we can make more money and we can build our future.

naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

because we panicked and feared will the bitcoin die? but that's not possible, when the market goes down this is our chance to buy bitcoin. then the price will rise again.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

Maybe some peoples hate that they are not get their returns or profit.
We should not complain when the market is down, but we should buy more good coins in this cheap price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

It is normal for people to complain when the market price falls. But in my opinion, they just do not trust the bitcoin system how it works. It's just normal to have some quick sales fluctuations from crypto ownership and panic is not a good thing to do because it will only result in your crypto sales.normally for people to complain when the market price falls.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

Those people who are complaining when market is down are those people who want to sell their bitcoin in higher price or value. I can say this because many people also say that the price or value of bitcoin is somehow affected with the market. They say that if the market is down the price or value is also down and that situation is surely not well what those people who want to do sell. For those who want to invest this is the good time for them but surely somehow risky because we don't know if the price or value will increase in the near future.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

Unfortunately, people always want to win. They want the loss to be in business. That's why they are constantly complaining. But a really good investor should be able to flip the market is bad. Otherwise, it would be very easy to make money.
the human nature they think is a mere advantage so that when prices are down as they currently complain and even stress their stored assets.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

people are complaining when the market is down because they are expecting for the good harvest only while they set aside the other side of the story.And for me it is common for us.Always expecting high and not preparing ourselves for the worst to happen

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

The quick profit maker are the one because there philosophy to the bitcoin is quick profit as the money is been share

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

With new member when the market is down they are aifraid of but with professional tradeer they wait for the market down they can buy cheap and earn much money when the market is up-trend.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

It is because of our "IMPATIENCE". Some people are lazy enough to read and know more about bitcoin so they intend to invest or engage in such things without having full knowledge about it, that's why majority of the people don't understand a thing especially when the market is at its lowest state.
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

of course we complain, because everyone does not want anyone to lose, let alone now bitcoin worth $ 6000 certainly many people who lose money when they buy bitcoin at the price of $ 9000 upwards. surely many investors are complaining about bitcoin.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Few reasons thats why complaint when market is down first reason is that we have no patience at all and alot of fear from taking risks thats why want market always go up or stable, the other reson we dont want any loss of any one thats why always complaints when market down when bitcoin rate down when ICO rate goes down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

complain, because if ever I have an emergency payment then I have no other choose but to cash-out my Bitcoin but if I cash it out the value is being depleted because the market is down and going red, it really makes me sad and uncomfortable becasue I am being concerned about my investment in Bitcoin.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

complain, because if ever I have an emergency payment then I have no other choose but to cash-out my Bitcoin but if I cash it out the value is being depleted because the market is down and going red, it really makes me sad and uncomfortable becasue I am being concerned about my investment in Bitcoin.
I understand you perfectly, but this is the more reason why should not invest with all your money. Invest with an amount you can afford to lose
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I definitely agree with you. It is the nature of bitcoins the pump of its price.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

I have the same question also why are these people getting excited getting emotional and getting worried in their investment. It seems like they do not trust bitcoin system how it works. It is just normal to have some fluctuations rapid selling of crypto holdings and panicking is not a good thing to do because it will just results to selling your crypto and losing some of you money on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: