Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Well, I think this is normal feelings of every person who involved in bitcoin, but if they know all about bitcoin I think they understand why bitcoin market is down. But they don't need to worry because this is just a few months only. For sure the bitcoin will increase the price after a few months or a year.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Some people among us think that the price of bitcoin will always increase. Price decrease is the dying of bitcoin. But I want to say bitcoin can be considered with the life of human being. There is a ups and down in the life of people. Similarly there is a ups and down of bitcoin. The way of thinking of different people is also different. Some people consider the price drooping is very negative. But there is some people considered it as an opportunity. They wait for this moment. They make their investment at this time and make huge profit.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Of course it is fair because when people get a loss then he will complain, but when the price goes up he will continue to hold because it believes the price can still go up, that's the thing that often makes us lose money.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Some people think that the market is always at fault but little did they not know that they are one of the factors why bitcoin's value is decreasing. Simply holding bitcoins for a long tine might affect bitcoin's value in the market as it is not circulates that what should be.
gghh111111

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Millennials have every right to complain, and should do it more
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

We are all traders, prize hunters and investors do not want to lose, so when the price goes down we feel if we are going to lose, while all we can do is wait if the price returns setabil and even back up.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

we may be less than grateful for what we get, so we complain when the market price falls. try to be patient, everything will be fine.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

Bitcoin prices went way up high than needed, the “fundamental” price of Bitcoin is transactional demand relative to supply. So it was obvious for a correction to take place. And there are many investors who are opportunists to buy low and sell high, also some who prefer short selling and make huge profits. That is what has happened. The fall shook the faith of many holders making them sell their Bitcoins. Without proper regulations, this is bound to happen. 
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Pumping prices are almost independent of whether people are talking about it or not. The market has long been run by large marketmakers, and their giant computers that calculate all the trajectories of the market in advance.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

It is usual for people to complain whenever the price of cryptocurrencies is down because they want to make money none stop. Meanwhile, what makes the market healthy is the up and down movements of price.
this is true cause they think that they may have nothing if they dont do that , so they may have to complain it well in a first place this is how the market have to move for to make profit so they dont think that even this may happen staying calm and have patience are the best for.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

The reason why we are complaining when the market is down is because we experiencing losses. As a cryptocurrency trader, I can say that it is normal that the market is going down because all of the cryptocurrencies have the characteristic of being volatile.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

I myself am not worried about the condition of the market is going down, They do not realize that any decrease in prices is a long-term opportunity for those who just come here need a learning or understanding in investing. Most of them face a huge percentage loss now and that's the reason why they get nervous at any price drop. if you realize what the investment is like then you do not have to worry or panic in response to the downturn in the market continue to hold it through to the top of an unthinkable.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Very reasonable if we complain when the market conditions down. Because there is no one who wants to lose in his investment. In these conditions, many people complain because they are afraid of losing their money. But why be afraid ?. If we can manage our emotions and our fears, None of that will affect you.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

about complaining it must be human nature. but remember complaining may be origin Do not panic with the state of the market down. use it to buy and then save and sell when the price has gone up.

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

I totally agree , the panic here is too much sometimes.
Just take a look at the NASDAQ datcom bubble and where the market is now. You will say that it ws different? No , it was not and is not. This is human nature, the fear to miss the train and then there is fear of complete loss. Relax.

I cant decide which coin buy now .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

This could be as a result of quite a combinatioof factors. It could be that the market being red has incurred loss for the complainant. Again, after spending considerable time working for a project and after being reward with tokens, when market is down, you are compelled to sell at a price that will suit the market.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Yes, there are a lot of alarmists. I believe that you should never panic, especially in such detail. Bitcoin to the MOON
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

about complaining it must be human nature. but remember complaining may be origin Do not panic with the state of the market down. use it to buy and then save and sell when the price has gone up.
People always complain when the market is down just simply because they are losing their money. But when this time comes I agree on never do panic selling because it will be your additional loss. What you must do was to trust bitcoin and keep holding on it, because sooner or later it will rise again.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

Because most people misinterpret a market crash as a loss. This only shows that a lot of investors or traders do not have a true sense of understanding about the crypto market. They hate seeing prices going down because they think they have lost their investment. If only more of us would start looking into the facts and strategies of this system, then I'm pretty sure that we will see much lesser members crying across this forum.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Because most people misinterpret a market crash as a loss. This only shows that a lot of investors or traders do not have a true sense of understanding about the crypto market. They hate seeing prices going down because they think they have lost their investment. If only more of us would start looking into the facts and strategies of this system, then I'm pretty sure that we will see much lesser members crying across this forum.
What is wrong about people misinterpreting the market crash as a loss? It is indeed a loss because you know that the price of your holdings in cryptocurrency are declining so you are having a loss or even worse, huge loss which can affect your emotion and also your portfolio's value so that is why people are complaining about the fall of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: