Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

Because there are a lot of Newbies on the entire market that if they see that everything is down by a 10% they start crying, that is why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

because many of us are suffering a considerable loss. usually it happens to people who have urgent economic needs and bitcoin assets that will be used to meet their needs. teryata when to sell its price fall .
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

The fact is that most market participants have never encountered such phenomena and do not know how to behave properly in such situations! Most investors in bitcoin came at a time when the price of bitcoin was approaching 20 thousand, they bought exactly at that moment in the hope of eternal growth! Many invested the money that is not ready to lose. It is because of this that panic occurs.
liaowenlong

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

It's human nature, we always complain about something. Bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time, Those who complain may be because of anger or have a very little knowledge about market.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Just like the other, we complain because in is part of the nature of a human to complain because they feel uncomfortable. Tuey are uncomfortable in the decreased price of bitcoin because they think bitcoin doesnt deserve this kind of stuff.

rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

not everyone complains because the market price goes down, it complains that only people who invest or buy the market at an inflated price,Its the right time to buy it.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

I think the bitcoin value is only based on the demand for the digital currency market. Bitcoin prices rise and fall depending on the level of bitcoin demand and by seeing bitcoin prices now so low I think it must be patient and never complain to enjoy all the moments and continue to be a winner.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

The market is not always green or red,although the prolonged decline worries all of us.Investors are well aware of the difficult situation and I think they are making their calculations, I don't think they will be scared by the current state of Affairs.

Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

Noone ever wants to be on losing side . Likewise a coin the bitcoin too has two phases . One has to be patient dealing with the trades and holding . Key is you have to be on mark when you make any decision when market is down
Chaelbrin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

To be completely forthright, every one of us brokers, abundance seeker and speculators would prefer not to be on the losing side. That is the reason we whine on such things as the Bitcoin is going down once more. Be that as it may, there is some great sides here. Like there is a shot of generally safe, high rewards benefit that will come in the long run when the ideal time comes.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

All people might be complain because of their stock such as token and alt coins might be affected to the market price down specially for the token holder are limited token in their wallet, that's why they react when the price down, but of course because this situation we nothing to this except we are waiting when did the price grow up.
a_t_e_e_b

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

people are going to complain about the current market situation but it is not going to help we need big investors and bring the trust back on crypto which many people lost due to incidents all over the world so instead of crying people should promote it and help it to grow further
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency now, even the price is down, there are many people who are continue to trust on it, but some are having bad comments when the price is down, but this is normal, maybe others don't know about it or their knowledge about bitcoin is not enough that is why they have some complaint when the market is down.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

must and in my opinion it is important for us all who need it, it could be our greatest income to fulfill daily life.

need to be reminded of this need to be executed and in detail, especially the details of this price why can go down.
excessbit

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

That's a clear demonstration of human nature for you! Greed!
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

The way I see it those group of individuals or those industries whose up against bitcoin because they see it as a competitor and a real threat to thier business are making negative comments and just fanning more negativities so that more investors will not or will stop investing into cryptocurrencies.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Of course, because the value of the assets I invested in the crypto market also comes down with its own.
So also with the profit that I can also decrease in accordance with the selling price in the market.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

SO here is the catch about this statement , well it is really true that it will be a great advantage to buy more bitcoins because of it's price right now but the problem is people doesn't have enough money to be invested at crypto , most of the investor here in the market , relies their money in this investment so , it is really hard for them to accept that bitcoin is declining , however I want to emphasize that investment should not worry you, because if it does , then you are in a wrong way, you should not also put all your money in investment , you need to have emergency funds because bitcoin or any other coin might fluctuate in no time , so better have an emergency fund to your wallet or in your bank account for your own good.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Its normal, every time you see green you will happy and when you see red you will be disappointed, but once again It's normal. You must be patient to be crypto lovers, and when you have the moment for 100% gain of your coins, you will be the lucky one.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Because most people misinterpret a market crash as a loss. This only shows that a lot of investors or traders do not have a true sense of understanding about the crypto market. They hate seeing prices going down because they think they have lost their investment. If only more of us would start looking into the facts and strategies of this system, then I'm pretty sure that we will see much lesser members crying across this forum.
What is wrong about people misinterpreting the market crash as a loss? It is indeed a loss because you know that the price of your holdings in cryptocurrency are declining so you are having a loss or even worse, huge loss which can affect your emotion and also your portfolio's value so that is why people are complaining about the fall of the market.
I think we can not say it is a loss once you have not sold the coin yet. It only becomes a lost when you sell and loss part of your investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: