Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Bughah

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

It's all because of those who already bought when the price is high but now they lose 50% of the value already bought. How can we not complain about it, it's just like we're wasting money.
I know the market will indeed recover, but for those who can not control the lust may lose more. Therefore investment in the crypto industry is very risky and we must be smart to control the passions.

Those people who are complaining when the market is down they are not yet familiar of bitcoin and they always expect for the high value.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

this is clearly the case if market conditions go down then auto prices down and will make the users become anxious....
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Most of those complaints are come from those newbie In cryptocurrency Investment because they don't know yet what's happen on the market of cryptos, especially In bitcoin. They need more reseaech and I advice to sometimes and explore here In bitcoin forum, enable to enhance their knowledge In cryptos.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

It's human nature, I think.
It's very difficult to control emotions and be rational in business. specially market.
We are often influenced by others, media articles, rumors and react emotionally and sometimes we do irrational or crazy things.
Many people don't have patience enough and wants that everything happen quickly.
In the real world for anything to happen time and effort is needed.
Many people can't understand it and they complain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Everything about investment is more probably about taking risk, if you ae not brave enough to hold for your investment well dont invest in the first place because nothing will happened if all of us got frightened. ll we have to do is to trust bitcoin and everyone of us inable to recruit new members and therefore it will be a good help for to increase bitcoin's value.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Its too normal, not all person have same needs and problems what more here in cryptocurrency. Its the question for yourself first, other complains because they lose when the market was down while others are enjoying the ride buying when it drops and sell when it traps. Its an easy penny and what is best is not to complain act like them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

about complaining it must be human nature. but remember complaining may be origin Do not panic with the state of the market down. use it to buy and then save and sell when the price has gone up.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Why should complain? if the price is down that is part of the market. There is no market that all-time high. There's always ups and down. Just only invest when you think you can gain.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

coward it may be in them, if someone who joined in this crypto has a background as a businessman he will not panic with price drops or difficult market conditions because they are very familiar and accustomed in such circumstances even they will reverse the mindset they are and continue to look for loopholes so they can take advantage of existing circumstances to earn profits at a later date but that does not apply to most who join this forum. because I know most people who join this forum have a background as an employee whose kingdom simply obeys orders without seeking an idea of themselves or students and employees who think the crypto business is just a way to mine more income so that when this bad situation they are not ready and confusion must be how, because they are used to living comfortably without thinking of risk
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Because at the time the market drops the price we will sell at a low price. Hence from that we better sell when the high price in order to gain a lot of profit.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

People take it as an investment which should return 200% or more in few days or weeks. When they get disappointed that it is not like that then they start crying. People need to understand that they should treat it like a currency.
sultansulaiman10

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

This is very normal for holders of bitcoin projects because some bitcoin holders have targets on target for their bitcoin, but due to market collapse, the holder must take or wait for the time, for the market to rise or rise to a good price value, that is why many nitcoin holders are complaining when the market turns reddish.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

Most peoples complaining when market drop because they want quick profits. Cryptocurrency is long run investment i think, and its need time to make profits. Believing on long term investment is profitable will make us more relax and enjoy when market have high fluctuation.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

If anyone wants to play in the long run, can buy bitcoin at the moment, and hold it until the price goes up, for those already in the bitcoin trap, you better wait patiently. There must be times when bitcoin and altcoin rise in unison.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

This always been a problem with us users and investors. I think this is logical because our financial investment is at risk on these ones. Pretty sure if this happens to your investment you will panic too and complain why is this happening right?  So in my opinion, There is no right explanation for this.

VipBDN090

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

As the price of bitcoin in the market drops, it is a good time to store bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will increase significantly in the future. So, i do not complain when the bitcoin price drops.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

about complaining it must be human nature. but remember complaining may be origin Do not panic with the state of the market down. use it to buy and then save and sell when the price has gone up.
It was nomal for people to complain when the market is down because they are losing their money. Most complainers are new here because they didnt know that it was normal for a coin to go down especially to bitcoin. But when it wa dumping we must not  sell our coin because it will just turn to our loss. Keep holding on it and wait until it recover again.

agapi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

It is good opportunity for some to invest and they are thus happy. But previous investors are loosing money because of this.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

This always been a problem with us users and investors. I think this is logical because our financial investment is at risk on these ones. Pretty sure if this happens to your investment you will panic too and complain why is this happening right?  So in my opinion, There is no right explanation for this.
Complain will not change anything with the market. Actually The reason why we are complaining when the market is down is because we experiencing losses. As a cryptocurrency trader, I can say that it is normal that the market is going down and increase also normal in fluctuation.
prelala

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

This is a good opportinity to invest and hold and wait for when the price will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: