Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

These might be the reaction of all bitcoin holders because ,when the market is reddish, they can not move their coins, so this is the time the holders must have their patience , because you need much time for the market to rise up.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
The bitcoin is so volatile, we should expect that the price of the bitcoin can go down quickly. I am sure that we make investment because we have knowledge about bitcoin. We should not panic if the price of the bitcoin go down for us to make decisions properly.

Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Human nature never accept lost in easy way without regret, complain or even crying most times about something must not happen like that so it is normal for someone bought bitcoin when the price was 20000$ to cry at current prices , future holds unknown hidden values while high expectations always lead to appositive results.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

I believe people who complain about the drop in the price of bitcoin are mostly the short-term investors. They invest because of what they have heard about bitcoin and the drastic increase of its value within a short period of time. With this belief in their mind, they invest without considering the crypto market. Any drop in the price, they start complaining bitcoin is crushing, bitcoin is dying and so many negative remarks. I think such investors need to educated on how the crypto market operates..
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

People complain when market is down because it affects our investment and pulling out means loss. But at the same time the best time to invest in bitcoin is now when the market is down
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Many people are complaining  it because when the price of bitcoin in the market is going low is very negative to them because  they lose there money.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Many people (especially novice investors) strongly panic when the market falls, it is weak hands, ready to sell their coins in a big minus! because of these people and there is a collapse of the market, many simply do not understand that they are manipulated by whales.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

because they always think about profit and dont look at the bad side of the market..... Before joining its better to know the real concept of the game so they wont be complain when the market is red..
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

because our assets are also down, and maybe detrimental to us. fair if many are complaining if the market goes down, they are afraid of loss, fear if they will be poor suddenly. they are only worried if the bitcoin does not rise anymore, or it will continue to fall. but as this has often happened, we should not have to complain or worry.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

because our assets are also down, and maybe detrimental to us. fair if many are complaining if the market goes down, they are afraid of loss, fear if they will be poor suddenly. they are only worried if the bitcoin does not rise anymore, or it will continue to fall. but as this has often happened, we should not have to complain or worry.
there's always an good and bad effect of falling down of price in the market in different people. for others, the falling down of the market will have a good effect on those who want to invest in this industry because the price is low. but for others too, it has an bad effect too , for those who want to sell their coins. they need to wait to rising up again before they sell it.

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

I guess the panic reaction has been prevalent because a decline is all what has been experienced since the beginning of this year. The change expected is somewhat unattainable now because of the low level of bitcoin dippness experienced.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
monir34

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Recently Bitcoin dump is not expected. That's why may be some people are worried about it. But it will not remain. Bitcoin will green again. It's normal case. Once we see back record then easy for understand. I think Bitcoin will stable until end of year. So it's better to hold.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

because when the market is down the price of each cryptos are going down , it was affected , so many crypto are have been sold . ao the market os down , but when it is down it is the best time to buy tokens
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I'm afraid the bitcoin price will go down. I'm afraid the price will not go up again. And the bitcoin will disappear. I'm afraid it happens with the bitcoin price at the moment.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. this situation is a good time to buy BTC and hold to get profit. However, there is no doubt that you must be more patient for the recover

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

The crypto market has been disheartening since the beginning of the year, and even for those who believe in bitcoin and the future of cryptos, it's hard to see that their investment is melting away with no expectation of reversal of this bearish market trend in the short term.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

With new member when the market is down they are aifraid of but with professional tradeer they wait for the market down they can buy cheap and earn much money when the market is up-trend.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

people complain because they are scared of bitcoin dying but i think this is the right time to invest more and not being scared. A good investor will know that when the market is down it is the right time to invest

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

Кoгдa pынoк пaдaeт для мнoгиx этo вызывaeт пaникy, люди нe знaют, кaк этo cдeлaть, бpocить вce и пpoдaть вce мoнeты, пoкa нe cлишкoм пoзднo. Или выбepитe oбopoнитeльнyю тaктикy.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

because every people in this world is want more more and more they want to makt themselves happy, if the price of bitcoin down they will complaint because they not happy because of that, i think all people in the world is liek this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: