Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
noisybit

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

because when the market is down we can not make sales transactions because if we sell the coin when the market down not only lost but we also suffered huge losses and did not get any profit
Bunker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Well we complain because we as investors are worried what shall happen to our investments. Every investor wants high returns.
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

In my opinion, for some people it has less patience and they complain when the market is sluggish because they see their losses due to a continuous fall in prices. But I'm sure there are others who are now really grabbing this great opportunity to buy more and wait for the best time to sell. The prices are really unstable and proven and tested we experienced this kind of dip before.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Since the beginning of joining in the crypto should have understood that crypto is very volatile. We should be quiet and calm, no need to complain when the market goes down, because if we complain it will make more worries (especially beginners and newcomers).
issacwilliam

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency now, even the price is down, there are many people who are continue to trust on it,   Some other people is lack of patience and they are complaining when the market is down because they see their loss due to the continuous dropping of price.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

Really don't know why all people complain about the prices.. i can understand the ones who trade on leverage, cause they have fear of liquidation too, but other people..what's the problem? If price goes up, sell.. if price goes down, buy. Price can't go up/down forever.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Kaykay

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

many things are felt every bitcoin holders they feel restless in the current price drop and this is very sad but I remain calm in the presence of all because it is becoming common that bitcoin will go down for some time to come and I am sure it will recover as soon as possible
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

While we live in a highly technological world and invest in so many inventions, we still did not have one for investing itself. i think dự án will reshape the way capital works, but it is very likely to become a major player in the investments industry, and it definitely will initiate the transformation process for ICOs. 

boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

Lot of peoples are panic in crypto market, the main reason now the market is going down is manipulation and panic,some peoples are say bitcoin is scam but they don't know knowledge about bitcoin or block chain technology.bitcoin is the first digital currency and if you are a good investor then just wait for better price to sell, don't panic.more people complaint because they are sacred to invest in crypto. every markets have up and down level, we will see soon an uptrend in crypto market
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

The unexpected thing has happened to bitcoin in 2017 with a high price spike, it will be difficult to recur at this time. Some people still hope that the events of 2017 can happen again, so they will be patient to wait until the end of this year. For me it is best to sell the bitcoin we have as soon as possible to avoid the risk of greater loss, do not expect something that is very difficult for us to realize and in the end we will be disappointed thinking about it. Begin to see the reality that happened and think rationally so that we avoid the big losses that ultimately make us fall and sink deeper.
dodz031718

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Most of the people who complain about the market drop is new people who get into trading.They may start to trade  by their friend advice or buy seeing friend's or relatives profit in bitcoin investment.They may get panic from the market price fall.It is a digital currency and assets.This is a normal behavior but when they got scared they began to lose their control and did not know which way was the best solution.The price continued to down because the amount of BTC was bigger.I think that is the fact happened at this time now.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Lot of peoples are panic in crypto market, the main reason now the market is going down is manipulation and panic,some peoples are say bitcoin is scam but they don't know knowledge about bitcoin or block chain technology.bitcoin is the first digital currency and if you are a good investor then just wait for better price to sell, don't panic.more people complaint because they are sacred to invest in crypto. every markets have up and down level, we will see soon an uptrend in crypto market

The market has been on a downward trend for a long time to say that panic is what's causing the value of bitcoin to go down. I think there are less of weak hands remaining now to have their decisions make a difference. People are basically watching and waiting right now. And those that are complaining are those that either made bad decisions or invested simply to make quick money and got themselves disappointed.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Yes if the market is down we will all complain because we can not sell our alcoin so almost everyone will complain we market is down and they can only pray that the market will return to normal in a fast time
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Yes, you are right. Questions like that will only make novice investors and lay people afraid to buy bitcoin. Better before buying bitcoin they consider how much they are willing to lose and they must understand that in all types of investments there is always profit and loss not just buy, sell and then profit.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
The amount of FUD people inject in the system is what makes bitcoin lesser and lesser profitable as time goes by. They couldn't contain their selves when there's a big price increase that happens but when there's a slight decrease in bitcoin's value, they start to lose their minds like it is the end of the world. I must say, we should educate people before entering the industry to lessen this things from happening.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I think people are complaining its because of the massive fall down of market price and they dont even know what recover considering that until now theres no sign of the market to recover.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

We complain because the fall in price has become almost perpetual. The fall started late May and has continued  unabated till this end of June. All my holdings are already in Red since the beginning of the month. I wish any one that still has fund to buy  well and success as the price has dipped now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

I think people are complaining its because of the massive fall down of market price and they dont even know what recover considering that until now theres no sign of the market to recover.

Yes. When Bitcoin to the moon as late as last year, no complaints were heard. Indeed, if you want to understand all the currencies that have price movements in the market. This is currency trading. This is a normal and natural occurrence.
What happened to Bitcoin became very frightening because it is Bitcoin experienced a very extraordinary movement, let alone Bitcoin is a major highlight in the eyes of financial technology.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Everyone will complain because of their invest would be wasted. If you have also investment with bitcoin you could also complain about what is happening about bitcoin.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

because we panicked and feared will the bitcoin die? but that's not possible, when the market goes down this is our chance to buy bitcoin. then the price will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: