Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

We all complain when the market is going down because we do not want to loss our investment. We get panic when we see that bitcoin are going down and can't recover its price. Because we thought that bitcoin will be end and our investment will become nothing. But for me, bitcoin will never end although it's price going up and down. But it will recover again.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Because it's more likely to affect traders or other short time investors than holders who won't feel it much in the long run. Holders would just feel some concern or noob investors who just started like this morning who will see a red market and post that bitcoin is dying lol. But yeah traders would feel it more than us as it can put everything on hold besides buying more to trade

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
digroske

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

We can it investment - a true investor should understand that every market rise and fall. It is then idea to maintain a positive business psychology and not freak out of the window. Crypto market in general is not for the faint hearted and never a get rich quick venture.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
They’re the one who actually make new players like that, they still lacking in experience and that is where they asked. Not even few who actually read the threads have been created before who have the same case and most of them are fundamental.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

the writing and theory behind the reasons are a very good thinking, but what we must bear in our mind the majority of new comers are uneducated investors and have not any idea how the market works.

mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

Yes, People who felt bitcoin is going down have a target of profit to invest with having in mind the upward trend experinced by the last december 2018,traders still makes profit even went others felt its down or up.

No, I think it's not a good idea to invest in bitcoin this time.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

It is simple! People invest in cryptocurrencies ( most do not know anything about the fundamentals of cryptos as well as how the market behaves ) to make a profit, and most of the time a quick, consistent profit all throughout  the year! This is simply impossible. Up and down trends of a market is very common, which is called the  "Market Cycle", if you have any idea about it, you would not complain. Also anyone who is holding cryptos without selling in a down spiralling market would also not complain but accumulate more cryptos at bargain prices!
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

the writing and theory behind the reasons are a very good thinking, but what we must bear in our mind the majority of new comers are uneducated investors and have not any idea how the market works.
So why don't they want to learn? They only complain, strange people)
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

I agree with you perfectly. sometimes it so strange when i see some members in this forum crying about the fall of bitcoin and other altcoins. It looks like they don't really understand cryptocurrency and the whole concept of volatility. Please fluctuating prices in crypto is normal so have some patience and invest.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
I think people who complains a lot when th price is down are usually those who set there standard very high and those who does not truly understand what is cryptocurrency. Good if they only complain others even make bab mouth about cryptocurency which is not helping at all to make the price get faster recovery because potential investors become hesitant because of all those negative comments.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Well it's human nature to complain about  most things that are not going our way but fear not  it will get better.the market is going through a bad patch and when it comes back on track it will be stable.
iqbalt34

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

well i think they complain because we lose common. Consecutively market drop is so frustrating thats why tehy keep on saying negative things about it. But thats not the way it should be. We cannot do anything about the drop but to wait to keep it on circulation again But I am not one of those who sell all my holdings because of panic and fear. I still got the balls to hold and wait. I hope everybody too. Let's just not expect that we gain everytime. Because that's not gonna happen
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

people complain when expectations are not met. not all but there are still some who keep on complaining, also because human never get satisfaction. everytime, they are doing things, they want pay-back. Also, if the market is down, chances are it will be difficult for us, users, to gain btc. It would be also hard for us to gain money.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc.

It's because they're a bunch of noobs who entered bitcoin in 2017 and have only known a massive bull run.

The people who were around in 2013 and then stuck it out through a brutal 3 year bear market that saw bitcoin lose 90% of it's value before recovering and then surging, know that the current situation is pretty benign

I gat some of your point, people who just enter 2017 and buy Bitcoin because they believe it will keep on increasing but now they never expect it to drop like this, now they are complaining about it, but it's their fault not knowing what happen in the past years...
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

"We an blame every body about it because ,we all want a greenish market and no one would like those negative results in the markets , all we want is always positive and profittable, that is why when the market will get downfall, this altcoins holders will complain why this is happenning in the market, they will always like good vibes in the market.
we are all traders, prize hunters and investors do not want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on things like Bitcoin will come down again. But there is a good side here. If we buy when the price is low and start up. We will definitely get a profit from it."
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

I really agree with your idea, when the market is falling as it is now, it's a very good thing to buy more coins, but what happens to me I buy too early, when Ethereum is expensive, and now I've lost almost half assets / capital, and I also want to raise more capital to buy more coins, to hold it long term.

In market drop condition right now, most bitcoin holder must suffering lossing their investment value. Most coin/token price in market drop more than 60% from highest price and for some peoples, its good time to collecting more bitcoin and good altcoin
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

I think it is normal for us to complain when market is down because we can not do anything to stop it or help it to make it up again. But complaining comes with great responsibility. It is normal because like we bought it for a high amount but months later price goes down you cant have profit out of it.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

for me i complain when the market is down like this time, because if ever I have an emergency payment then I have no other choose but to cash-out my Bitcoin but if I cash it out the value is being depleted because the market is down,It is then idea to maintain a positive business psychology and not freak out of the window. Crypto market in general is not for the faint hearted and never a get rich quick venture.
previously123

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

I don't know why some people complain about the market when is down, The up and down is normal for the market as we can see in the real currencies and for valuable resources. Those that doesnt know much about crypto is those who always complains when the market goes down
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Every person want to make good profit from his investment.When price down then they loose their hopes & result is they disappointed.Its natural thing when something happen against your thinking then you will disappointed & make negative thinking about this matter.So when price falling investors disappointed and started negative thinking and start complain against the bitcoin price.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: