Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Gituyqux

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Bitcoin is not only as simple as you know. So you better to have a knowledge about it , to you ,to be ready for the possible thing that will happen in the future .
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Those who complain about bitcoin prices go down are those who just know that bitcoin prices always soar, and people actually panic when they see a loss on their portfolio that just entered last month. Actually with the decline in bitcoin prices right now, the chance for us to gather more coins, to make bitcoin as our investment in the future.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

The market price down bitcoin I am keeping significantly reduced so I am very worried
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

do not expect always positive here in bitcoin , if the price is low the hold your coin and wait till the price rise again and trade . thats it
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Perhaps because in the search for income every time becomes more difficult so problems like that make a person often complain and want to see the price of the majority of coins back increased in order to facilitate them in meeting the economic needs later.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

I think this is due to the fact that we are not completely sure that the market will grow again. The lack of stability is the main drawback of the crypto currency. This creates an uncertain environment for investors, who are afraid to invest in digital currencies, when the market is so unstable.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

because it is more than obvious that most people in here do not  want to lose money, do you like to lose it? came on my friend, this is more than obvious, dont you think?
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

I think this is due to the fact that we are not completely sure that the market will grow again. The lack of stability is the main drawback of the crypto currency. This creates an uncertain environment for investors, who are afraid to invest in digital currencies, when the market is so unstable.

the lack of stability is not a main drawback but rather it is an advantage because we do earn high profits because of it but the problem is people are so greedy because they only wanted bitcoin to go high and higer, they dont want bitcoin to go down that is why they do complain if ever they see that the market of bitcoin is bleeding again.

me myself dont ever complain because i am already aware about the condition of cryptos. why people cant just be thankful for the benefits that they get from using a crypto instead of complaining for a minor issue?
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

If the down market could enable the sale price of bitcoin low. It is a bad influence because if you want to swap at a low price it becomes a complaint on bitcoiner. The result that the bitcoiner can decrease from the results is usually different when the market rises.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Life is not a bad of roses so as investment is not also a bad of roses, even people that invest in the most secure investment like real estate do not still rule out the fact that there can be lost along the line, your house can be burnt down by fire. Do not complain too much about the down of the market. when the price is up make use of the opportunity.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

~snip~

Besides making such threads that are completely worthless in anyway, I think it is also their way to "make" threads for themselves so that these spammers have new "topics" they could have discussion on.

Its very simple actually, nothing can be obtained in an instant gratification. We need to be patient, and in that patience we need strategy, we have to be careful in our decisions, always think about consequences. Optimism is good but too much optimism is bad.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

This is due to the fact that we have budget what is on market before it depreciated.  So when we realised that the market is down we have to complain.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

I think those who complain are the short term investors. The long term investors will rather buy more and hold

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Its a market which is driven by whales. When they want a bull run they simply start spreading positive news through media and it starts growing, when they want to accumulate, they spread FUD through media. Trends on search engines depends on news and news as I already mentioned are manipulated by the big players.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

First, i believe that complaining it's almost human nature. Only a handful of individuals learn how to not waste time on that but fixing what is wrong or if it's outside their control focusing on something else.

Most people investing let emotions get in the way of their adventures. There is one particularly destructive emotion called fear, emotion that have been haunting human kind since the beginning of civilization and if keeping the same pace probably towards the end.

We need to learn how to analyze and read future patterns to be able to decide between many possible outcomes. In my case - I will believe in Bitcoin no matter how many times it drop.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Understanding the characterestics of cryptocurrencies is best important when you are her to invest your money. Becuase like now there's a massive fluctuation incounter by cryptocurrencies, some people are getting to scary they always think the negative side of cryptocurrencies. They don't have any patience at all, for them crypto can not recover, without thingking that cryptocurrencies is volatile so is just normal sometimes crypto incounter deflation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

We complain. Because we thought money can be earned easily. We expected to buy bitcoin and become rich fast. But earning money needs patience and hard work.
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

I have the same question also why are these people getting excited getting emotional and getting worried in their investment. It seems like they do not trust bitcoin system how it works.I suggest if you have entered the investment world then do not panic in the situation of the decline by holding back until conditions improve and get a profit.
suse100

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Those who now complain either recently in trading, or do not quite understand what it is Smiley

If the market was constantly growing - any fool could make a fortune without problems
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

I think those who complain are the short term investors. The long term investors will rather buy more and hold
actually we always think that we can get good profit from bitcoin, but some time when we lose money because of some reasons, it make us disappointed and then we do complaint against it, i think that while investing money in bitcoin we need to be ready for every kind of situation, because profit and lost is always there in trading and investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: