Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

I'm not so happy for the bloody market I don't even know how it recovers, sometimes you need  double think if you want to exit because of the losses or hold and wait for the right timing to make a profit.
But btc will reach 25k$ this year as the news says so keep holding.No to panic selling!
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Not every time the price is better we get react to the price market down if we controlled to all business industry but its not. this is globally price movement we have nothing to this patience is our fundamental partner every time. I think it is better to the price sometimes higher and sometimes  being lower because this is give way to the new investor to avail while the price is lower if ever they want to go an investment. So we to need to understand the situation not all the time  for us, just give them a chance to join the crypto currency world.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Because with problems like this would make it difficult for someone in the search for profit and the panic is very easy to happen with the decline of coins in the long run so stop to invest to be one way that traders often do to anticipate the occurrence of major losses.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

When something is not in our control and we can't do anything about that, that's the time people start whining and crying about it. market moves like it, it goes down and up and it repeats. Good investors/traders do not complain, they take it as an opportunity to make further investments and ultimately profits.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

We need a high price because we need to earn enough money for our family and to support our needs. We complain because the our earnings are becoming low it is not enought for us. We need to support our family because I want them to have a prosperous and comfortable life. I want to earn more money to secure the future of my little brother and sister. Thats why I complain when the market is down.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

I definitely agree with you. Many are governed by their emotions when it comes to trading and sees the downtrend as a threat or loss when it fact it should be regarded as an opportunity to add some more to compensate with the losses.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

The point from which you are coming from is absolutely right but I think that people raise this concern not because they think Btc is dying but perhaps to hear from the big men in the business as to how they should handle such situations

m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

Being lower because this is give way to the new investor to avail while the price is lower if ever they want to go an investment. have patience and we can wait until the price rise up high everything that goes down is not considered as loss anymore. Because there will be a big opportunity to rise due to the bitcoin fast growing economy
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

I think those people who are complaining are those who invested when the value is still high and with the value now they are not gaining. So its normal for them to complain but on the other hand instead of complaining they must exercise the virtue of being patient, and acknowledge the normal trend of digital currency.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Sometimes we complain when market is down because we are afraid. Afraid that we will lost our investments. So its normal for them to conplain but in the other hand instead of compalining they must exercise the virtue if being patient.
fab1o978

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I am currently on a big loss, and i hate myself because i didn't sell when i was in "green".
So, maybe is really a good chance to buy more coins, and so i did, but it's very disappointing when the price goes down even more, and that makes you lose even more money than before...  Roll Eyes
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

As the price of bitcoin in the market drops, it is a good time to store bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will increase significantly in the future.according to the price you expect, and also you want to make a profit.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

For those who complaint that Bitcoin price is dropping they're not a believer. Because if you believe on bitcoin you will believe that it will be back to what it reached last 2017. This time is the time for buying more bitcoin, invest more and earn more when time comes it will be back to the price we like. Let us put out trust to bitcoin, and it will break it's own record price the last quarter of 2017.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

When something is not in our control and we can't do anything about that, that's the time people start whining and crying about it. market moves like it, it goes down and up and it repeats. Good investors/traders do not complain, they take it as an opportunity to make further investments and ultimately profits.

Peoples must be worry on their investment when its drop more than 60%. We know right now many good altcoin and bitcoin decrease the price more than 70% from highest. Panic with market condition not helping the price, i think what we can do is just be patients with our investment because if that a good coin, price must recover again and i do believe market will recover again in next few months

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
trangprooss1

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Because we all want to make a profit. Anyone cut, sad, disappointed, ... when losing money. Everyone wants to win, nobody wants to belong in anything. Because human nature is always selfish.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

Because most of the people's have no patience at all. When prices are going to little down, most of the times they are feeling hopeless. They just hope that always the price will increase but never reduced. Actually it's normal that something price will increase & sometimes it will decrease. They need to be more patient & need to think positively.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

I also agree with your opinion, i think the reason behind why many people is always complain when the market is down is because they want the instant profit from bitcoin but they forgot that bitcoin is not kind of investment that can give us an instant result, it need time, patience, and wise decision making.

Suxipo

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

can't act as if nothing happens when your account balance keeps declining ...  Grin

Anyway don't panic guys. Markets are controlled by whales and whales will never want to kill them
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

It is to no doubt that most people always want the market to be in a bullish direction to make profit, most especially when they are in the market. They therefore, tend to panic whenever there is dip.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

No one likes to see their investments falling. Everyone wants to have the bullish market forever, which is unrealistic and impossible to have.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: