Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

usually we forget or miss info bitcoin and altcoin is down we do not rush to sell and in the end we are stuck at the highest price.
the possibility to complain is very big when stuck. that's my experience.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I think it's because they think that if the market is down they will have some losses. But I think instead of complaining because the market is down why not take this as an opportunity to buy and sell it at a higher price inthe future.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Most people will complain about the current price drop, because with a price drop on the one hand is a disadvantage but on the other hand a fall in prices can be an exciting opportunity. There is always a positive side that can be used to make a profit.

Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

I agree with the author.  The stronger we panic and sell our bitcoins, the stronger the coin will fall, because other investors may change their mind about investing.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

It still at our favour

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
I think that the main problem that cause this, is our uneducated people. Most of us are here only for the profits that they can have, so when the hardship comes. They are nothing more than complaining.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

We complain because the we always expect stability. But market and ecurrencies are volatile and unstable. Today it may be on the rise but tomorrow it may fall down. Patience is a virtue.
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

The crypto market seems to be based off emotions so right now people are buying as they see it rise but when it starts to fall again they will start selling. Most people believe we are in a bear market so it could drop again giving new opportunities to buy back in or average down.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Those people who are complaining when the market is down are just losing their coins value, it only means that they invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency while the market price are still high.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

The crypto market seems to be based off emotions so right now people are buying as they see it rise but when it starts to fall again they will start selling. Most people believe we are in a bear market so it could drop again giving new opportunities to buy back in or average down.

It's a good time to buy now because its the end of the month and many people would receive their salary and have the opportunity to buy more. With the jump of bitcoin price in the last 8 hours, it is a good time to buy when the market seems bullish. Many people complain when the market is down because most people hold their coins that's why when the price goes down, it is considered as a loss. If you are a versatile trader and can play the market when it goes up or down then it wouldn't matter what's the state of the market.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

It shows they can’t make their own decisions yet or in other words they’re still lacking in experience and someone related with the same interests for discussion. If they don’t learn and try they will only be excluded by the laws of nature where the strong will prevail, strong in all things including mental and motivation.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

I think the main reason behind why do we complain when the market is down?
It because we afraid to lose an investment or coin in this business and industry, we are scared to make a mistakes.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

many people expelled because they have lost many of their coins where the expected benefit can not be in can only look at their coins at the lowest point
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Most of the people who are complaining about the market prices which is decreasing sometimes are holding a huge amount of coins, its normal to feel pressure because there is no assurance on when the price will climb up again.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

For me the most appropriate reason why we complain when the market is down it
because our investments or coins are affected in this situation and our income or profit too, that’s why.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

To be frank, all of us traders, bounty hunter and investors don't want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on such things as the Bitcoin is going down again. But there is some good sides here. Like there is a chance of low risk, high rewards profit that will come eventually when the right time comes.
Actually every person is expecting the price to increase, but when the price comes down they become disappointed. it is natural that when something happen against  your expectation it make you disappointed and then you will complaint against it, same is the case about bicoin price because investors always have hope from bitcoin price to increase and give them good profit.
But we know it already that the price is not stable when we started to invest, so we don't need to complain if the market is down. Its not good to everyone to complain easily when we see that the market is down, but we should positive despite of that. 
blckchainr03

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Because if you buy at x price and the market price is below that, well, you are going to worry a bit. But if you own a coin that its price is determined by the market like AML Bitcoin you dont have to worry about if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Maybe some are complaining because their portfolio is going down and they are afraid that they will lose money if the bearish market continue but on the other hand, dipping is an opportunity to those who have not yet invested or opportunity to smart people with experience in crypto and knows what to do when there is a dip.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

i totally agree with every words you said, i have been laugh too finding such thread every day.peoples are not stop to complaining and asking what did happened to cryptocurrencies price right now. maybe they are new in cryptocurrency and never suffered such situation, we have a big homework to do and many words to said to attract more peoples and investors to invest in cryptocurrency also to makes them used to cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

Most of the people who are afriad at the time when prices of coins are down down are those that I call "hit and run investors"that are trapped by the downward movement of Bitcoin and other altcoins that happened in the past days. Many will not invest when it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins but some of them will invest when the bullish trend start just like what we are experiencing at the moment which in most case in not advisable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: