Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369738 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:48:31 PM

The Android wallet represents an open field run through a wide open hole in the other teams line. If we get it MINT will become top dog.

The thing holding BTC back from mass adoption is specialized equipment. Imagine if anyone can MINT on their android device. Mass adoption!!!!

What's it going to take to get this initiative going?

Is there a bounty thread out there for the android wallet? I know the first post tells that there is a bounty for that but no exact figures or statements. I also think that such a wallet is the key for mass adoption! Anyone knows a guy who can build such a wallet? If there is a bounty thread for that please tell me about this. Otherwise let's start such a bounty thread! I'd throw 300k of mint in.

I can commit to donate as well. I believe one is already in the works, although I have not seen an update lately. My understanding is that there is a bounty from the dev but it couldn't hurt to add more on top of that, an android wallet would certainly be worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:02:28 PM

I'm currently working to collect the bounty on the Android wallet.  There is still some work to do in the mintcoinj library but the front-end is almost finished.  Here are the current screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwpkXqmxmdGScm9lb21pTXhuS00&usp=sharing

What is the percentage of completation of the gui? We could create some mockup based on that and let the community give opinionions...

The GUI as presented is already suitable. Could it be better? Probably. Would it need to be better to be successful? Probably not.

Let them focus on the back end. Without the back end the front end is just 4 pretty pictures.

IF a working Android wallet is actually implemented, this coin has hope. Without it, not so much.

Just yesterday I came across a retail business with "Mint" in their name. I wanted so bad to share some mint. From my phone to their phone.

The GUI is pretty much the same as the bitcoin wallet. It could use some improvement... Minor changes, nothing really complex. I proposed myself for this task (matter of the fact, I've sent a pm to mrqu1ck).
I was saying this because I worked with GUI, usability test and so on, and that would be my personal little contribution to the big project called mintcoin. That's all.
Is this the person working on the wallet?  mrqu1cky
moderndezigns

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:36:54 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:00:48 PM by moderndezigns

The Android wallet represents an open field run through a wide open hole in the other teams line. If we get it MINT will become top dog.

The thing holding BTC back from mass adoption is specialized equipment. Imagine if anyone can MINT on their android device. Mass adoption!!!!

What's it going to take to get this initiative going?

Is there a bounty thread out there for the android wallet? I know the first post tells that there is a bounty for that but no exact figures or statements. I also think that such a wallet is the key for mass adoption! Anyone knows a guy who can build such a wallet? If there is a bounty thread for that please tell me about this. Otherwise let's start such a bounty thread! I'd throw 300k of mint in.

I can commit to donate as well. I believe one is already in the works, although I have not seen an update lately. My understanding is that there is a bounty from the dev but it couldn't hurt to add more on top of that, an android wallet would certainly be worth it.

I contacted Mintcointeam to see what's going on with the status of this and asked if they could add the bounty amount to page 1 of the thread. I agree this is an important issue for us to take care of and am willing to donate some too for us to make this happen.
Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

I'm currently working to collect the bounty on the Android wallet.  There is still some work to do in the mintcoinj library but the front-end is almost finished.  Here are the current screenshots:

What is the percentage of completation of the gui? We could create some mockup based on that and let the community give opinionions...

The GUI as presented is already suitable. Could it be better? Probably. Would it need to be better to be successful? Probably not.

Let them focus on the back end. Without the back end the front end is just 4 pretty pictures.

IF a working Android wallet is actually implemented, this coin has hope. Without it, not so much.

Just yesterday I came across a retail business with "Mint" in their name. I wanted so bad to share some mint. From my phone to their phone.

The GUI is pretty much the same as the bitcoin wallet. It could use some improvement... Minor changes, nothing really complex. I proposed myself for this task (matter of the fact, I've sent a pm to mrqu1ck).
I was saying this because I worked with GUI, usability test and so on, and that would be my personal little contribution to the big project called mintcoin. That's all.

yeah the screenshots of the android wallet look nice. yet the key feature has to be the ability to mint using the android phone. that would really bring us forward. not even NXT has implemented this feature yet.
moderndezigns

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

yeah the screenshots of the android wallet look nice. yet the key feature has to be the ability to mint using the android phone. that would really bring us forward. not even NXT has implemented this feature yet.

I just got a message that we should be receiving information soon about this
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:12:46 PM

I just got a message that we should be receiving information soon about this

Thats a game changer in crypto, minting coins from android. Thats what i call a Revolution.
moderndezigns

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:16:52 PM

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! Please remember to Like our Facebook page and invite friends and family to do the same. With over 1000 Likes our community is growing everyday!  Through Facebook you will also recieve some of the latest information concerning Mintcoin including New Mintcoin Merchants.  https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin
stormia

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:24:16 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:37:13 PM by stormia

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! Please remember to Like our Facebook page and invite friends and family to do the same. With over 1000 Likes our community is growing everyday!  Through Facebook you will also recieve some of the latest information concerning Mintcoin including New Mintcoin Merchants.  https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

+1. And this is a great multi-coin group to tip others on facebook with, you can tip anybody on facebook using this app not just people within the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MultiCoinTipping/708234319240257/?notif_t=group_activity
It's a great way to introduce people to mintcoin and give them some incentive to look more into what mintcoin is all about. I've been doing some mintcoin tip rains every now and then on there.
There is also a mintcoin specific tipping group, but in terms of increasing exposure it makes more sense to tip people who don't yet have mintcoins or know about mintcoin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mintcoin/
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:51:02 PM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

Will mine this week at hashco.ws with MINT selected in the account settings, hope I win one of those 3 prices  Grin  everyone join in, let's get the required hashrate of 300Mhs.

Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:52:56 PM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

Will mine this week at hashco.ws with MINT selected in the account settings, hope I win one of those 3 prices  Grin  everyone join in, let's get the required hashrate of 300Mhs.

I added my 1.5MH/s to them today, will see how it goes.
omahapoker

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:22:31 PM

sold an ad on my site today and i just bought 123,000 MINT

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:35:56 PM

Good for you! Smiley keep them safe for better Mint times Wink
guidosuller

Activity: 156

Guido

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:20:52 PM

Just had another thought regarding marketing.

When the MINT Fund comes online we should do a press release to announce it.

What do you guys think?

That is important. We will market the milestones.

exactamundo!  Cool

Yes! I think that's a wonderful idea!

I will send the press release in spanish to all media in Venezuela.

Wonderful.

Friend, you are sitting in one of the ripest markets in the world for this coin.

I hope you realize that. I understand something about the economic history and conditions there.

Good luck!!!

I know that!
 im a lot onto socio-economic-politic situation here Wink
 I have work for the last two presidential campaings directly on the campaign command Smiley of the opossition party.

We now have a 57% anual inflation on the Bolivar. and here we have good android penetration.

2+2= mint.

Im kinda public person in Caracas, Caracas is a small town-. I will make this the "moda" in Venezuela.

Puedes hacer traducciones al español??? seria muy bueno, si logras eso, yo podria traducir al portugues Smiley
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:31:49 PM

Just had another thought regarding marketing.

When the MINT Fund comes online we should do a press release to announce it.

What do you guys think?

That is important. We will market the milestones.

exactamundo!  Cool

Yes! I think that's a wonderful idea!

I will send the press release in spanish to all media in Venezuela.

Wonderful.

Friend, you are sitting in one of the ripest markets in the world for this coin.

I hope you realize that. I understand something about the economic history and conditions there.

Good luck!!!

I know that!
 im a lot onto socio-economic-politic situation here Wink
 I have work for the last two presidential campaings directly on the campaign command Smiley of the opossition party.

We now have a 57% anual inflation on the Bolivar. and here we have good android penetration.

2+2= mint.

Im kinda public person in Caracas, Caracas is a small town-. I will make this the "moda" in Venezuela.

Puedes hacer traducciones al español??? seria muy bueno, si logras eso, yo podria traducir al portugues Smiley

Claro! esa es la idea! ayudar con traducir la nota de prensa y llevar el mensaje en muchos idiomas!
omahapoker

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

Good for you! Smiley keep them safe for better Mint times Wink

just got another 30,000MINT couldn't resist, and still going to buy more tomorow Cool
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

Mintcoin needs products and/or a webpage like this:  http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?

I think the Mintcoin color scheme would look GREAT on a metal coin, and I wouldn't mind sporting some Mint bling.  Smiley

By the way, I think there should be a link for "Merchants" at the top right of the Homepage. I couldn't find the list of merchants from the Homepage itself. It would be good for newcomers to see the longer-than-average list of merchants when they hit the site!

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:43:28 PM

Blackcoin dev trying to spread mintcoin FUD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0

Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:52:28 PM

Sometimes FUD is true.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:58:28 PM

Trolling dev gonna get himself into trouble on this one.

http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/official-statement-regarding-blockchain-problems-23rd-of-march/

\
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:03:57 AM

It's true that the other coin was somewhat premined as can be seen pages 10-20 of your thread and that a bunch of dishonest people are involved in it
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: