Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4143 times)
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

The government is really scary, especially now that bitcoin is used to be victims. We know that the government is unaware of it and of course for the people of a country it is important that they be safe. So they could banned the bitcoins and prevent their use. And this is because I fear I do the right thing and not illegal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

governments can sometimes be frightening. There are dictator presidents. but when we look at the world as a whole, we need governments. I care about the state system. I think intervention in some issues is necessary.
I totally agree with OP and it's not mostly dictatorship government who mostly rob the citizens of their money and assets and take them for their own. They can put an outrageous charges on you and then take your assets but with Bitcoins, this will never happen.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

This was how the crypto currency started, no government was offered  their help to support the crypto currency for its growth and the time came that the deal it badly by banning it and creating a FUD against it just to stop the fast growth of crypto. But the motivation didn't stop and the results was great because now some countries are in favor in crypto and bitcoin is leading the growth.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Governments were really scary about the growth of bitcoin as well the cryptocurrency network. At some countries the opposition of the government against bitcoin is because of the fear prevailing among the banking industry which is responsible for the financial administration of the country.
In many countries the banking industry controls the government, this is true especially in the powerful countries where banks have an even greater influence due to the profits they generate so even if politicians are not afraid of bitcoin the banks are and are instructing the politicians of what to say to scare people away from bitcoin so they do not adopt it.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

They are not they are irritating in giving implementation  on something like on Bitcoin without a strong and very reasonable reason... But I guess they are only doing what's best for there people.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

Maybe the government is really scary of bitcoin because since it is implemented there is no rules discussed on how it is can be legalized operating in any country and no exactly computation the income for the government likely of documentation that's the government decided is really scary.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

Yes. I dont think government can take over and control btc, if so happens the first and foremost thing is they will impost tax on them. Then the user of btc will reduced which may affect the potential and value of btc. Still now we don't have a news as such.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

They are not they are irritating in giving implementation  on something like on Bitcoin without a strong and very reasonable reason... But I guess they are only doing what's best for there people.
Sure, governments want to build the best for their people, but the ban on the cryptocurrency market takes away a potential access to technology and investment for the people. I hope that the countries that block crypto will have real research and more open policies with this market.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

National institutions will certainly be involved in cryptocurrencies, because banknotes can no longer be trusted, and it has too many drawbacks. The transparency of cryptocurrencies will allow more people to choose to use it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Governments were really scary about the growth of bitcoin as well the cryptocurrency network. At some countries the opposition of the government against bitcoin is because of the fear prevailing among the banking industry which is responsible for the financial administration of the country.
i dont think so,, goverment actually not scary about bitcoin developtment.they want take taxes from bitcoin and cryptocurrency community.so they get much money source to provide public facilities for their cityzen.
They are scared about bitcoin because even though they can get some tax from it, it is still not enough for them to forget why they are scared and they are scared because it is a revolutionary currency and because of its new ideas and technology, it can surpass fiat money and just get more users from fiat to transfer to crypto because of its amazing features and benefits.
You're right even though the government might be able to earn profits like taxes from crypto. but they will not be able to control
overall what is inside the crypto. that is what the government is still afraid of. because a lot of bad possibilities can happen
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Why government can kill us just for using bitcoin ? i am not agreed with your they can apply some charges on us since its it not legal in some country they can send us jail but why would they kill us.About afraiding i am pretty sure yes they're afraid since by using bitcoin there's huge chances of replacing fiat with bitcoin and government don't want it.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Some countries have not accepted the donation and have not allowed their citizens to accept bitcoin because they have not yet realized the value and benefits of the crypto currency not crazy.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

The government's ban on the BTC is the most frightening thing, because if a country hits the BTC fundamentally, as it did in China, the price of the BTC drops sharply.

pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Yes I think every rule in a different country. there is a total ban for transacting crypto there are neutral and there is support. I see more neutral and supportive about the existence of crypto.
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

Why does anyone be scared on the ones who should be protecting them? Governments just do what they must do and people who wanted to do false things should be the one to get scared. It is such that, every country has different issues and different adoptations to cryptocurrency and we need to understand that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Lol, I don’t see how you’re able to fight the government. What you said is true, government in developing countries are filled with criminals and bandits and that’s why they are not making any single progress. But like I said there is no way you can be able to fight them, anyone that protests against them becomes a target. If you do such, just be ready to keep on hiding cause they will be searching for you. People living in developing countries don’t have much right and their government is fond of oppressing them. Bad government.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Lol, I don’t see how you’re able to fight the government. What you said is true, government in developing countries are filled with criminals and bandits and that’s why they are not making any single progress. But like I said there is no way you can be able to fight them, anyone that protests against them becomes a target. If you do such, just be ready to keep on hiding cause they will be searching for you. People living in developing countries don’t have much right and their government is fond of oppressing them. Bad government.
Anyone living in such an oppressive country needs to not bring too much attention to himself and have a low key profile, bitcoin can be a great tool to help you in your quest for a better life and if possible to leave that country behind after all the economic benefits you can get out of bitcoin are so great that if you play your cards right you only need a few years to get great profits.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

Of course they are scared. One of the main pillars of any state is a single currency and full control over the money issue. Crypto destroys both of these postulates. From this all the ridiculous popts of regulation of the market will emerge.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Of course they are scared. One of the main pillars of any state is a single currency and full control over the money issue. Crypto destroys both of these postulates. From this all the ridiculous popts of regulation of the market will emerge.
Government thinks that maybe it will harmful for people and users will go to wrong way, so that's why government is really scary but they will very soon accept this currency because it is providing a lot of benefits to many people and that's why it will improve the economy of a country.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Yes Government is scary as they feel the invation of cryptocurrency migth have a negative impact on the economy of there nation, as they do not have the power to regulate and  monitor what takes place in the crypo space unlike the Stock / forex market, that can be monitor ascash transfer and transaction move from each sector and the market can be trace to individual and organization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: