Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
HornChrist

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Obviously you don’t know how to trade. So my suggestion just leave your BTC alone, give them space treat with respect, and they will come back to you. I understand that’s hard to loose a half of your bitcoins but everything happen with reason. So chill and enjoy summer.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I would recommend you start learning while you hold your tokens. If you see that that token price can go deeper sell it and create buy limit order on the price you think it will reach.

koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Do you know about the sin shape? They also are called as product lifecycle which means when a products fell down to reach a bottom point, as the result, it will start coming up to the peak and turning down again.
Then, I think a last long time is enough to turning down of Crysto, start from 3 months in 2018. this market will have positive signals. Just be patient and wait for a good improvement.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

The best way to do right now is to hold and have patience andnot to  be affected by your emotion so, not to sell your cryptos.Its in our hands  to control our mind to monitor bitcoin price in the market nowadays because when I discover that it will dump again, it makes me depressed again.  Let us just keep trusting bitcoin capacity to recover no matter how low its price dump. 
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

my suggestion is read read read informations on twiter telegram fb discord...
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

If your altcoins are for holding, just hold, if you are trader, just hold because you are not good at trading, you lose half bitcoin. HODL for better market and when the altcoins pump, sold your altcoins at good price to minimal your lose.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

The best option for you is to work for bitcoin and altcoins , think about your skills and what can you do online to  sell for bitcoin , alternative you can join professional bounty campaigns and airdrops  .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
hi there! i'd suggest you to go into deep investigation of the market. there are changes almost every day. anyway, no panic and stay focused on your final aim. good luck!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Invest only on projects you are sure about as much as possible invest only in the top market coins to ensure not to lost great amount of investment and you can readily go out when things comes to worst.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

In the red or dump market, everybody will loose their money. I also feel the same, the dropped price make me lose some rate of the coins both BTC and other altcoins. But, I still believe in the crypto. Don't sell your coins away when you lose the rate. why? It will only make you really lose your coins forever. Just hold and be patient to wait for the price is increasing.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

A successful project is based on multiple factors , team members, on time support, development, milestones and customer satisfaction. We need to choose altcoins very wisely. As investing money, so better to do several hours research than loosing money. Currently many peoples are lacking patience and selling their altcoins and investing in BTC. So we can witness price rise in BTC while altcoins are bleeding. This situation should overcome soon as still many among us are determined to the tokens we invested in. Now we have no other choice than waiting and holding back the tokens.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

That's a worst scenario in our part if we lost not only a part of our coins but half of it...  Well if that is your case better change your strategy because you loss on that..  You need to create your best strategy to gain it again.. Just hold it and continue your patience because it is only the one who will help you in the end...  If you want to gain it again just decide wisely...
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Don't rush to sell. In this bear market, all of us have lost a lot of money, but we can't panic and sell your coins, so you are the real failure. We must believe that the market will recover again. We wait patiently. Long-term holding. Waiting for the bull market to arrive.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

In this bad circumstances, just be patient. In this case, patience is the key for you to not losing your coins too much. By being patient, you can hold your coins as well. So, you can hold them until the coin price is higher. this is the wisest thing to do right now.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

It's bad that you lost your savings. I recommend that you stay calm and do not worry. You are not alone. In this situation, only HODL will help you.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

The only thing i can suggest is to hold especially this moment were market are decrease on each value. Just be patience on it to cut your losses and don't you worry everything will be back at normal scenario. This is the best and safe decision for you to do today.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

In this bad circumstances, just be patient. In this case, patience is the key for you to not losing your coins too much. By being patient, you can hold your coins as well. So, you can hold them until the coin price is higher. this is the wisest thing to do right now.
But there is something you have to do that is like staying positive. I know that it is not easy to stay positive when your coin prices go down but that is the only thing you can do to keep yourself from panicking and selling coins with a loss.
You only make a loss when you sell so hold on to the coins you have and wait for the next bull market to roll around.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

you do not need not to do any thing, just hodl and wait for market to move upside. you loose half btc because you sell your coins. you will recover your loss by holding your coins. do not do trading if you do not have that much of knowledge in trading. just wait for good time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

now you need to wait. in the cryptocurrency market there are positive trends that will inevitably lead to an increase in the price and you will restore some of the money spent.now again it's time for increased interest in bitcoin and prices will grow by at least another 15-20%
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

In this kind of situation, to be honest its really horible, i know your situtation that's why my friendly advised. just hold your funds, be patient. You can easily return that money that you've lost.Just wait for the right time. Wait for the market to pump up and promise you will recover your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: