Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
Benladeng

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Friends, don't be nervous, not only do you lose money, most of the people here are caught in this bear market, we are all losing money, so you have two choices, either continue to wait for hope, or left cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

It takes more than 50%. You should continue to hold and hold. You should have a clear business strategy. If you lose more than 20% then you should cut losses and invest in other altcoin. Do not try to hold or wait for the price to rise, it will cost you time and make you regret

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

I will advise you join bounty campaigns and Airdrops. And try to swing trade some of your tokens and avoid selling off to reduce the risk. When swing trading, do not sell all positions and never buy all positions too. this is tasky though.
Yeah, the cryptocurrency space is characterised by price volatility and you need to make a decision not to sell at a loss, because technically you're not at loss until you sell. I advise, you hodl on to the altcoin in your portfolio and exercise some patience till the market picks. I do hope that you will learn from your experience and only invest an amount you're willing to loose. Good luck my friend.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

It would have been good if you had told us the circumstance in which you lost your btc. Perhaps that could be a lesson to several of us here and we would know how best to channel our advise to you. Notwithstanding, if i understand your point well, i would suggest that you hold those altcoins, because most of the altcoins i know have plummeted in price. So try to be patient to hold, so that you do not sell at loss.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

It would have been good if you had told us the circumstance in which you lost your btc. Perhaps that could be a lesson to several of us here and we would know how best to channel our advise to you. Notwithstanding, if i understand your point well, i would suggest that you hold those altcoins, because most of the altcoins i know have plummeted in price. So try to be patient to hold, so that you do not sell at loss.
If too much money is lost from the investment then transfer the coins on to another one to invest in.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I suggest you to have to invest in the ICOs. ICOs are the best way to make a big profit in the short term without investment and it's given us a freedom and the reliabilities for the long term.
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

this period is indeed very bad for Crypto, but don't worry, that's how crypto is, crypto always fluctuates drastically, but one day it will definitely recover again, and now the market has started to turn green again, so my advice is to HODL your coin

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

Hold all your coins because it will rise. It is always like that. If you sell now you'll get a lot of losses. And patience is worth it.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Your position is sandwiched between two choices that are difficult to release.
It's better that you hold both of them because even if you sell, you will lose your Bitcoin Capital.

Then find another job that can sustain your life for a day.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

For a while, take a break from cryptocurrency first. Enjoy life with fun to forget the losses that have occurred. After that, you will start trading again after the mind is calm. Because currently emotions are not good enough to trade continuously while experiencing losses.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

You could either hodl or speculate with your amount on the short-term basis. It is always up to you. As for me, I prefer the active position - trading with what you have.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

The value of your total holdings have already depreciated and the only thing to do now is to hold your coins for the long term and wait for the market to bounce back
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

I have read the share carefully. I want to go out here and say that. Of course, these are my own thoughts, I'm just about to wait. it will be more profitable. Wait and do not look at the screen for a while. You get tired of concentrating here all the time. Shuan go to a corner with the rest in your hand and wait.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Hodl for long term with good potential coins if you can trade every days. Day trader is profitable than hodler. But you need exp, technique.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

All you can do is now hold on to the coins from which you still have high hopes that they will go up in future. And sell the rest to cut your losses now.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I think almost everyone who invests in bitcoin and crypto suffers a huge loss in this decline. but there are many options you can do in every speculation. I bought a large number of allcoins and the rest for short trading. in this way I can get a little profit. you can do the same thing as me.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

It's better if you hold it back because it is so scary to return your capital because the value has gone down too deep.
You can also join a bounty campaign to add to your financial purse.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

We're in the same situation, and I think almost all crypto enthusiasts are in the same situation. If you sell everything you will suffer a great loss. I think the best way to do that is to hold it long term and look at the price a few years from now.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Sorry to hear that dude.. for now just stand still and wait if you don't have important thing to do yet with your investment or with your coin left might be better if you hold it for quite sometime before you trade it or sell it.. wait for the bitcoin to increase and market in good condition so that you will get your profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

You have to stay afloat and save your coins for a long time. Crypto market is currently experiencing a decline in prices. And if you traded again, of course, it's very difficult to get an advantage. Unless you still have the capital to invest again. If you still have you can buy coins at low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: