Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Every year this happens over, and over again and every year when all of the weak hands sell it pumps back up to new ATH. bitcoin will reach new ATH. Shortly after it is to late to reinvest just like the 20k pump last year. BTC is worth so much because of the volitility it is impossible to read and big investers back out when it dumps to half priced or 50%off!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I suggest not to worry and be calm because it is not only you that have suffered so much of this bearish market but most of us did since Dec 2017. Loss is loss and there is nothing we can do about it except to do our best next time specially in the coming bullish run which is our opportunity to take back our losses. Regretting and mourning will not return our losses but to get back to the action will surely do.
Stragomagus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then just take the opportunity. Do not give up on what you are doing, there must be a chance to make a profit.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

what kind of advice is the best for you to do right now because now the market conditions are unstable and uncertain, which makes it difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future, but maybe only one suggestion that I can convey when the current situation, preferably You hold coins that you still have in the longer term, because there may still be a chance the market will experience a recovery, from rumors circulating lately that the market will recover in the early summer of this year, but whether it will be true really happened or not, because it's just a prediction.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

All communities in Crypto are also experiencing what you are feeling. So don't feel alone, and don't worry about the existence of your investment assets. As long as you are on a potential coin, your investment will be safe and will soon get development after the market is in a stable situation. You don't sell your BTC now, keep it up until it can increase significantly and give you big profits.
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

At present, as long as there are no people who have left the market, I believe that most of them have lost a lot, and I am one of them. I think what we need to do now is to maintain enough patience to continue waiting, I believe the market will pick up again soon.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

give me your suggestion.
If you mean only lowering the rate of your bitcoins and other crypto currencies, then you can not say that you have already lost some of your investments in them. You are only watching for a drop in their value and have not lost anything yet. You will lose only when you sell your coins and tokens at these low prices. While you keep them, you have not lost anything yet. Now it is necessary to keep them and expect a good rise in the crypto-currency market. Such a period is bound to come.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

maybe the only one suggestion for you keeps trying to trade so you will have a chance to make a profit and this time, make sure that you can be careful to choose the coins and only select the coin that can increase in a few days later or in the next week. this will be difficult to do in this week because there are too many coins that can increase in anytime and we don't know what coin it is. so we need to use our skills to determine the coin and make a buy order so you can get the profit again.
Eleanorrussell64

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:16 AM

I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then. Do not give up on what you are doing,  It depends on the coins if you are holding a coins that have no potential you cant gain more profits of that you should hold a potential coin in order to have big profits.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

Be calm and hold your altcoins.

gegfdvxvxc1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

I think with your situation, you should HODL the number cryptocurrency that you already own, because at the present time if you text them, they probably will not recover anything from the amount that you have missed to invest in them.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

If your are only interested in profit without considering the possibilities of losing your fund when you are investing,  then you will be badly hit when the reallty  of investing  shows up! What you  need to do is go back to your drawing table if you have one and reconsider your investment and re-appropriate  fund to better coin and wait patiently for your investment to grow and mature.

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

give me your suggestion.

You lost your money because of your investment such as ICO or trading or be hacked? If because of investment, you need to be research more careful, don't hear to the rumors. If because of hacker, you'd better save your private key on paper, usb, as more places as possible

Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I do not know under what circumstances you lost them, but I think you need to analyze the situation and understand why it happened, where you made a mistake, do not be upset, it's an experience that will give you a new understanding of how best to act at another time. I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then. Do not give up on what you are doing,  It depends on the coins if you are holding
born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Maintain the coins you currently have. See crypto price movements at any time. If the price has risen from the price of the purchase price, although not too much, it would be better for you to sell it. Do not wait for high prices, look for the difference between the reasonable price of buying and selling so you do not lose.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

We must continue to hold, because if you sell it, you fix the loss, but I think that you do not need it!
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

There are many answers to hold your altcoin, honestly I also agree with that answer, everyone wants profits when investing, just patiently waiting for the market to bounce back, maybe that's the only solution for now.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Until the market sentiment change to a bull market, there is not much we can do. Sure, there are some good opportunuties, ICOs in the space, but most things are not that profitable to do.

Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

I suggest you work on yourself check what went wrong and make corrections and improvement
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

I think you should wait for a poistive market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: