Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

You better stay patient and hold your coins. The market is falling and the market is very difficult to predict when it will recover. To return losses and gain profits, it is now better to buy coins. At the beginning of 2019 the price of coins, I think it will slowly recover.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

If you don't need money now, just close your portfolio and open it 6 months later, and you'll see that everything is ok again. If you need money now, I don't know what to advise you. Any step is risky!
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

Not only do you get coins exposed to market depreciation. Because in this period the cycle of crypto was indeed decreasing so that all the values ​​of the crypto coins declined. Don't sell your BTC for other coins, keep your BTC up to the normal price. Similarly, altcoin, if you feel confident about the potential of a coin, keep it, but if you don't move it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

You better sell coins to cut the losses you get. So with sales, you can now invest again. The price of coins is very low and this is a good opportunity to buy coins before all the coins rise again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

Looking at the current market conditions, maybe you should keep holding the coins that you still have for a longer period of time, because now the market is again experiencing a very drastic price decline, if we sell the coins that you still have now, not the profits you will get but the big loss that you will get later, maybe it's best if you keep holding the coins that you still have until the market has recovered and the price of the coins that you have has increased.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:14:36 AM

It would be better if you hold the coin that you have in a certain period while waiting for the market to rise and the price of the coin also rises, so then you don't get a loss, unfortunately for the rising market it is not predictable when, so you have to be patient this
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

It happens not only you who experience, but surely many people also experience it. In my opinion, in a depressed market condition, it is very difficult to generate profits. You better do research about coins that you currently hold. If you don't have the potential to grow, you should sell. With sales, you can buy coins that you think are promising.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

You need to assess your perspective of the market.
If you think the market will recover from this current price, then hold.
If you think the market will still fall another 50+%, then sell. Accepting the loss is the hardest part.
You can always buy back if the market falls further.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

i think hold it for now because the price of the bitcoin in these months are pretty bad but dont worry it'll rise up soon.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Current market conditions are very depressed and everyone suffers losses. With coins that you now have you better hold for a long time. If you still have money now, it's better to invest again. You have to be patient and don't panic because the market will definitely rise again.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

The hold is the best option right now else you are ready to lose more money altcoins are having a serious down price at the moment so its advisable for you to hold what you have to sell a better but you can still buy more if you want to

I agree with you that keeping is essential for the present, the prices on the market of the altcoin are very cheap, and there is no sign of increasing again. But I hope you can keep or buy more because I believe in the coming time may price will recover, do not collapse Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: