Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Maximum person lost their money because market still huge down.Now we should hold our coins and if be possible we can invest again for due to down. When market will be recover this time we can sell our coins.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

You lost your btc or you lost in price pare BTC-USD? If you mean second - than must be a good decision is to hold it in long term. Because you already lose to much. But if you lost a half of BTC - than you need to be more attentive and learn this lesson.

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

Just hold your coins till the market conditions will change, because you do not have any other options at the moment. Find something else to fill your day and come back after a half a year to see what happens.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

Definitely the best strategy would be for you to keep them and wait for recovery, I would take more money in your place and start trading them on rebounds can make 5-10 % and low risks
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Well, as everyone has said, you should just hodl.

But its not enough to just hodl, you should be doing everything you can to learn from your mistakes and learn from the market.
How exactly did you lose all that btc?
Did you buy high, and panic sold for a loss?
Was it ICOs?

Take a hard look at what made you lose money and learn from it.
Obviously, you don't want to make the same mistake again.

Also, take the timet o watch the market.
Looking at the market in 2018, there is a lot to learn.
How much it crashed, when it was stable, what people were saying vs. reality.
It can help you anticipate when is a good time to buy/sell.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

Many of us are in the same situation. I suggest you to go with some bounty and to recover somehow with them. Or go for airdrops

Very strange tips from a member of your level. Airdrop is just awful, they don’t pay anything at all for about a year, it will only drive you into even bigger frustrations. I agree only with the council to participate in the bounty companies, provided that you will be responsible in choosing the project.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

If you are only holding Bitcoin now, then you don't have to worry about the future. Even if Bitcoin returns to $1,000, I believe that the future bitcoin is immeasurable. So you don't have to worry, you can temporarily forget the existence of the cryptocurrency market and come back in a few years.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Sell everything you have left (Bitcoin, Altcoins). Find a job. Live happily. Do not spoil your nerves.
Or just wait.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Well, personally for me, you haven't loss yet until you sold your btc or other altcoins. What you should do, for me the most preferably to do is to wait it to recover. There's no harm on waiting for it to recover unless you really need the money right ? And besides, if you just wait for it to recover, you wouldn't be anxious anymore to check the price again and again.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I think Tranding is the best answer right now because with Tranding you can get profits and return losses due to the decline in the Altcoin price. but remember tranding also requires skill, but if you want to try it is better than nothing
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Man, if you ask us,then this activity isn't for you,because you have to decide on your own.
Don't think about amount you've lost, but concentrate on future earnings.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

If you are already too late you must set aside your btc and start again investing on demand tokens because right now the demand tokens are experiencing insane drops that would give us perfect time to buy them.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

give me your suggestion.
Well, the one who lost money not only you, but the entire holders who bought crypto in this early year.
We should sell our coin if we cannot afford to have a loss because the dropping price.
When you see your coin value drop below -10%, you have to cut your loss or hold them very long until they recover.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

give me your suggestion.
You should choose one of two ways. One is to hold and not to look at its price for a long time. Make a bid at high prices to avoid missing out on the opportunity. The second way is to sell your altcoin now to invest in new high altitudes. You will get a lot of money if you choose the right altcoin, such as Bitcoin SV.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

give me your suggestion.
If you had some spare fund, perhaps you could do a trading and take small profit each time while waiting for your investment to goes back again.
Perhaps it could fill something that you lost even if its just a little part of it.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

You must trade because this is a good solution to profit. If you only hold coins, I don't think they will benefit. Many coins now fall in price and make people afraid. But if you want to profit you have to trade every day.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Sell ​​all your altcoins immediately, they are very dangerous in the next few months, replace all coins with bitcoin, in the future only bitcoin is safe, you don't have to worry, you only need to buy bitcoin. You must believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market.

kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

my opinion is that, until we sold our coins we do not suffer a loss since the number of coins remains the same, only the price changes, and this price is very volatile, the growth will be repeated.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

For those that are still in losing position like me.

There's nothing we can do right now and its better for you to save your coins and don't sell it at losses. However you can have that buy backing time if you are a day trader but its risky if you aren't experienced with this activity, go on long term now we're heading to January and February of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

The hold is the best option right now else you are ready to lose more money altcoins are having a serious down price at the moment so its advisable for you to hold what you have to sell a better but you can still buy more if you want to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: