Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

we are same, the best way is only hodl,
keep calm my friend

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

Crypto market is dicreasing from last few months and value of coins going down and down but this market will be rise again definetly so I suggest you to keep hold your coins. May be this market will be rise soon and hold is the only best way at this time.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

sell all of your possessions and holdings and do not return in crypto seeking an advice in the internet is a bad idea.. especially when money is involve
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

sell all of your possessions and holdings and do not return in crypto seeking an advice in the internet is a bad idea.. especially when money is involve

this is the last option that he has if he really wants to leave the crypto. but as long as he still wants to recover his money, then he doesn't need to give up. I am sure that there will be another chance for him to recover his loss. I see that many people are desperate in this situation and they decide to leave the crypto without any chance to come back. the only suggestion for him is still patient and wait for every coin he has is come back to the highest price and not sell his coins at this time.
thaokhuyen02

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

At present, the mass of digital money is falling sharply. It's best to do something, avoid feelings of pain and regret missing investment. Find a new joy to really calm down and return to the game
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

most of investors loses their money with current market situation, not only you my friend. all we have to do is keep patient and do not ever panic for your loss. if you tend to choose encashing or selling your investment are better way to avoid more lose consider it thousand times, or i suggest you to buy at current price after selling your portofolio. the other option is to hold your investment and wait the market to recover.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Lol. Yeah! All investment comes in money involvement but for you to keep earning most of your remaining coin. You only have to do is hold for a moment and do something or make a diversion coin which can earned effectively. Patients is the best attitude in trading.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

It's a frustrating situation to be in but if you are stuck there then the best thing to do at the moment would be to wait things out for when the market reverses and things pick up. Of course if you have any other funds available now would be a great time to average down on some of those negative positions, this will bring you back to profit much quicker.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

coins that have been lost will not be able to return, my advice if you want to sell or use your coins, you should be very careful because the coins you collect are very valuable. and when making an investment you also have to choose it as best as possible to avoid a big loss.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

My advice, hold on for as long as possible until the market returns to normal, we are all confused now. At present only one buyer has benefited.
I can't imagine how this market will work in the next few days if prices won't recover and like this continues, it's terrible.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

By reading your heading I thought you lost your coins by the hacker! Where you have those coins then keep waiting and hodl your coins. The crypto market is not doing well. I think this year will end with the same condition. After this year, I think Bitcoin will rise again, and then your coins will be higher in price. So, don't be sad, because you have the coins. Hold them.

Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

give me your suggestion.

Everyone is advised to keep their coins as long as possible and whatever the type, because at this time the price is still weak and down.
It's hard to see how portfolios are reduced in price, but the most patient will get a victory at the end of the story.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

give me your suggestion.
How do you loss it? When you put your BTC in altcoins and when the market goes down your altcoins had been bought goes down from your buying point? If you sold it below your buying point you had loss your money but if you are still holding right now you did not loss it, just wait for your altcoins to pump and take when you are profit. Don't ever do panic selling when the market goes down or put some stop loss.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Are you a trader ?
If that's true then I think you should hold on to them for a long time and do not care about them until the price of it reaches your goal. This helps you not to lose money but just the time
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

Just hold your coins and always try to monitor the trend of the market. When it reaches December, you can get your money back, but if you cannot wait for that time, you can invest your money in a really good project which will double up your profit and brings your money back. Before doing so, be sure that you have read everything about a certain project that you would like to engage in.

Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

give me your suggestion.

Be patient in the current situation. Everything will be fine in time.
After the price recovers, sells and leaves the crypto, I've had too much of a situation like this and I got a good lesson from this problem.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

give me your suggestion.

HODL, most coins will reach All Time Highs this year, IMO
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

give me your suggestion.

I don't really believe this, but in some ways I really trust them on the basis of a lot of research and detailed analysis of the project, and to see if they are good enough to be the people who buy. That's how I play.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

I think it would be advisable to analyze your portfolio well and see if it is worth holding those coins that you have left, I would definitely keep half the btc you have left because the market is growing again and reaching new high prices since a few months, so this very promising, if the alts you have are eth, ripple or neo they're  also worthwhile to hover because they are coins with very good projections in a couple of years, of course, you have to be patient, but not worth losing such a big opportunity now just out of despair.
Dongman2

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

You will bounce back good. Just be on the look out for profitable coins and invest in where you know it's going to worth it. This is one part of investment even outside crypto that no one wants to be part of.  Hold the ones you have and monitor the market situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: