Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

We're in the same situation, and I think almost all crypto enthusiasts are in the same situation. If you sell everything you will suffer a great loss. I think the best way to do that is to hold it long term and look at the price a few years from now.
And the truth is now all investors in a similar situation, all just need to wait for the growth of the market. And there is a possibility that it can happen soon and do not have to wait a couple of years to get a profit from their coins.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Do you have a lot of options? In my opinion, in the current market situation, the best solution is to hold and buy additional tokens to compensate for your losses. The market will return to normal, it's only a matter of time. So don't worry, bro. The main thing is not to be stupid and work with a "cold head".
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

still holding the remaining coins that you still have may be the right thing to do right now, indeed now the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline, but even though it has decreased but the market still has a chance to recover, but whether the recovery will happened I also don't know.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Loss of money is not the end of the world, you are alive, you are okay, you have already been able to earn one day so you can again. Extract the experience from your mistakes and move on.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

The only solution at this moment is hold your coins until that reach the point where you will recover your loss. Patience is the key option is applied here. You can also trading with new investment like you can buy new coins at low and sell them at high. Those who are experienced in trading can earn income even when the market is down.

marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

I recommend not taking actions if you do n9t know how to do trading. don't be depressed you are not the only one who has the same problem. Dont panic and be patient. Just hold your coin and wait for the market to recover. Cheer up buddy.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

It seems that you are new on crypto don't panic and don't make haste. This is a long term game you have to wait and under current market scenario you have to hold your investment. If you see BTC crashes you would come to know that after every crash BTC always stood at some high level. Thus this market condition would not prevail for a long time, bullish period will also commence soon. If you have invest on a good altcoin then you don't need to be anxiety at all, i would suggest you to hold and observe, this cryptomarket will recover soon and prices will go up soon enough than you know it.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
It is bormal at a time like this. We all know that market is down now. Meaning all cryptocurrencies are dumping in such reason that many are selling tokens even if the price are too low. There are so many other reasons also why cryptos are dumping. It is normal in digital or virtual money. Because we all know that the price is not stable. It is changing by time. Cryptocurrency are volatile in terms of price and volume.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

stay patient and you look at the development of the market, don't panic when you see the price drops so big, as if crypto will end
whereas, every time crypto always goes up and down

Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

I have a similar situation.. My cryptoperthite greatly subsided... I continue to keep and I will keep to the last, I hope growth still will be..
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

What are the circumstances that led to the loss of your coins? Re-evaluate them, make sure you don't make same mistakes again, if the fault was from you, or some action you took. Be more patient. learn to hodl your coins even when the market condition is not exactly going in your favor. Make sure you are buying good coins too.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

you should learn technical analysis to give you a hint when you sell and when you buy. moving averages etc.
torreun

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Don't panic, the price of cryptocurrency has risen and fallen. This is very normal. There is no need to make a fuss. Fall is a good opportunity to buy. Keep an optimistic attitude. I suggest you invest in the long-term. I am doing this now. I think Long-term investment will bring me more income
Chesterjems

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Forget about it. The memories about it will give you only negative emotions so get a lesson from the loss and forget about it. I am sure that you will earn much more money in the future and it is only like a step to your following income and common success.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

You lost your money, just forget about that and move on no amount of money that you may lose today I can assure you that you will see more if you can work hard and before investing in any crypto try to check the program very well before investing in it.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

My advice is not to leave an interesting business because of the loss. Yes ripyatnogo little to lose money without earning. But maybe it's a push to start over? Think about it.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

give me your suggestion.

I think you have only one way - HODL!) Otherwise you will be in huuuuggge loss. Just wait until the bear market ends, somewhere in 2019 I think and then you will cover all your losses and moreover get a great profit.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I feel sorry for that. Don't panic. Now, just hold all of yours then wait for a right time to sell them. Do not take the wrong decision like before, learn from that. Start to believe that the price will rise in the future. Just wait for the price increase and don't panic.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

You just have to wait, you have only lost money when you sell, as long as the coins are still with you then you have not lost anything in the cmarket. Hold your coins wait for the best time, another bull market is inevitable and that is just it. Just be patient with the market, the prices will most definitely get better soon.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Yes, in fact, many are now faced with a similar situation in the modern crypto market, with this you just have to accept. Personally, I agree with the statements of those users who say - now just need to be patient and hold coins for the future, the situation should stabilize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: