Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3950 times)
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

Do not panic, or you can lose everything that is. Just wait and see when the market is recovering, maybe it will recover by the end of the year

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Firstly i hope you have learnt from your mistakes so you ever experience that again and right now the market is really down and the best thing you can do is to hold you altcoin because even tho the market is bad now , it would get better soon but only if you are patience enough
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

Do nothing. Hold. Whole market is red, no need to rush and selling now. As any trader you need to be patient and never make descisions based on panic and fear to lose everything.

Hold and wait. Do not even think about selling BTC. The time, when its price will recover is coming, and we will probably see the fastest bull run this year. Just try to stay busy with something else.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
The best thing to do is to avoid repeating the circumstance that lead to the lose of your BTC. Also, never panic whenever the market is down as this should be expected. The best thing to do is to keep calm and if possible buy more coins and hold for the next bull market.

wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

You should be calm, though the bitcoin is decreasing, its value is still high. Bitcoin is very scarce, wait a bit more time and hear a lot of opinions from the experts.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

there is no other way to hold it and wait, I deal with the same problem. maybe you will have to wait quite a while, but you have to hodl it if your entire portfolio is gone
relaxmax

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

I think currently you have nothing to loss more. Just keep and wait a better signal of the market.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

What can you say, this is statistics. You can rejoice that you have not lost all the money. Have you fixed your losses or not?
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

give me your suggestion.
i am so sorry to jear that znd i believ that you can do soemthing with it and i want you to continue on believing in yourself

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

What can you say, this is statistics. You can rejoice that you have not lost all the money. Have you fixed your losses or not?
do not wkrry, this sill turn into experience wpyou will neverflrget, so do not be disappoi ted i think that ylu have all cha ces to fix ylur problems

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

The best thing for you right now is to be patient and wait until the miracle comes and the price of your coin gets better. Believe that those of you who have invested in Crypto will one day benefit greatly.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I think it's better to leave everything and wait. growth will soon. after such a fall that has been going for six months will be a good ascent of the currency in the near future

I hope that most of the guys that have the same doubts (like the author of the thread) will follow this advice. It is better to stop your activity for some time and wait when the market will recover.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

You must have tricks to trade so that the maximum and the minimum loss.

You have to dare to STOPLOSS when the altcoins that are bought with you experience a price drop of up to 5%.
Because if it's not like that then the incident will be like this.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
dinhprro

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

you should wait, Have experience for next time
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

Holding will be the best option for now. With this move you will not loose money anymore instead you can get back what you lost if ever the price do inrease. You just need the patience to wait though.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

Patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything you have left on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

the price is still going down without any hint about when it may go up again.
Be patient my friend. That's the nature of the market, things go up and down, its normal.
tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

Well at this point you need to HODL.  You can't sell now.  Going on a alt coin buying spree to make up the loss is also a bad idea.  Just chill and wait for the turn around.  It's coming.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Just wait and see. Price of crypto currency's increasing and decreasing is a common matter. So you should hold patient
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

give me your suggestion.
Firstly i hope you have learnt from your mistakes so you ever experience that again and right now the market is really down and the best thing you can do is to hold you altcoin because even tho the market is bad now , it would get better soon but only if you are patience enough
Nothing to do but hold strongly. You make lot of loss when you give up holding today. Remember that things will recover from fall and gain good price again. When it increase, know how much you longing for you and do not be greedy, price is very volatile. Be patient for today and wait for good time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: