Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!
So the chances of loss is lower!
but you're right FUD btw!
And insurance Fund could be a great safe on that!

Agreed. I would personally want to see the criteria they will use in selecting the professional traders they will use for the platform. The selection process will be where the success will start from.

That would determine a lot. Still asking what would be the requirement? No one would want to put his money on a platform with newbies playing risk. The result of trading for the first months would determine if new investors would come in.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

they say that there can be losses. and against these these losses there is an insurance through the reserve tokens
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

they say that there can be losses. and against these these losses there is an insurance through the reserve tokens

I wonder does that mean that they will use future profits to refill the reserve pool to assure they have a continued stable reserve for future months didnt see that mentioned
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

I wonder does that mean that they will use future profits to refill the reserve pool to assure they have a continued stable reserve for future months didnt see that mentioned

I could not find anything exactly. but I think that will be necessary. because if one day they really have a lot of customers and the prices crash, they will need large reserves
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:59:31 PM
Merited by Nathan01 (1)

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

You have actually put it well, the fact that people lose from trading should be the exact reason why they need CCI, no two ways about it.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

You have actually put it well, the fact that people lose from trading should be the exact reason why they need CCI, no two ways about it.

yeah, and the beautiful thing about CCI is that it will be professionals who are doing the trading so investors don't have to worry about investment and trading decisions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!
So the chances of loss is lower!
but you're right FUD btw!
And insurance Fund could be a great safe on that!

Agreed. I would personally want to see the criteria they will use in selecting the professional traders they will use for the platform. The selection process will be where the success will start from.

From what I read so far in the thread it seem like they have already selected the professional traders but then again good point you raised plus it will be nice to see this professionals and get to know them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

Precisely, this is a very good point. There are so many crypto projects out there that are trying to offer the same service as CCI, they need to differentiate so investors can take them seriously.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Precisely, this is a very good point. There are so many crypto projects out there that are trying to offer the same service as CCI, they need to differentiate so investors can take them seriously.

Yep diversification is good but they have to differentiate themselves by offering investment plans that others arent offering safe ways for investors to invest and places that people can feel secure investing and getting the money flowing from various investment channels
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:59:17 AM

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.
yes its important not to get greedy!
the projects that shows huge profit are most probably SCAM!
try to use their logic how they'll make profit to share with you!
CCI has the perfect one!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

CCI has the perfect one!

Agree.  Investment is different,  we should not club or compare it with trading.  We first need to decide what you want to do.  Investment or trading and then stick to the path.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

I think they just got used to those early days where it was easy getting those xxs but things are changing now; things are slowly and not as fast as they used to primarily because of the adoption.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Is this the current state of the ICO and have this been made official?

I need an official response please

I dunt think he is making an announcement, I believe he was trying to make a point about how the downward trend of token cause a very or almost total stop of the sales of token.
Yeah a lot of projects halted their sales but now they are also starting to get a good amount of investors in again and this is also happening with CCI.

Won't be surprised if in a short time to come I start seeing announcements of extensions in sales period for most projects. I think the nature of the market must have caused many to think in that line.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

CCI has the perfect one!

Agree.  Investment is different,  we should not club or compare it with trading.  We first need to decide what you want to do.  Investment or trading and then stick to the path.

Truth is huge profit is almost an occurrence in day trading I.e for those who know exactly how the market works, the professionals that know how to Short currency in lower timeframe however that is totally different from investment.... If we are looking at making a x10 or x100 gain in a short time then we are using the wrong word so far

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

I just increased my CCI tokens after going through the whitepaper last night and a chat with my financial adviser. There’s lot of potential on this one. Can’t wait to meet the team in one of their meetups. When that goin to be team?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.

Thanks for this. I need to start paying attention to their social media more. I remember asking this on their telegram and i was told the exact amount of profit i will make based on how much tokens i own.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: