Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

I understand cyber capital investment is going to really transform a lot but what I want to know is how this is different from the existing platform I mean in terms of advantageous feature. Why should I consider cyber capital investment first.
We have a Competitor Comparison Table on our website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#feature-table
You will be able to find there how CCI is different from the existing platforms.

Oh, that's really great to be fairly honest you guys have some really cool advantage I really believe your innovations are gonna change a lot I really hope you guys pull this off

Exaxtly, I've got much expectation from this team and I know they shall pull it off  Smiley
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkrobottc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I am impressed by their vision and expansion plans. It is important to identify where market trends are heading. Offering an "easy" entrance to the crypto space for people with limited industry experience is very clever
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?

Thanks for reminding me about the start of pre-sale which is tomorrow. I also hope we can able to see the ICO progress in their website. This will show how transparent the team is and this will also be considered as huge positive.

I totally forgot that the pre-sale will start tomorrow, hope to see the phase move successfully, the market has been a little bit on the positive side these past few days and i do hope that it moves forward because such may affect the sales if it goes downwards, that's why the community should be educated on that part as the naive ones may feel like the cause is from the project while its actually influenced by the crypto market
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!
Didn't get the first part, sorry. We have an active Bounty Program, more detailed information - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io
rokunichi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

I think this idea will be able to compete with other projects. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.
Our first listing partnerships with exchanges have begun. We have agreements with bluebelt and Indacoin. Discussions with bigger exchanges are already happening.

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

Since it's an investment project getting them listed early enough is an advantage, no qualms, it gives more confidence and assurance of the project doing well in the future

I'm not convinced, an early exchange listing is n't always advantagerous and somtimes can have the opposite effect
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.
MatthewGlo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?

Id like to know that also, if we're going to be following the traders on the platform, id like to see some transparency and show their trades, and TX ID's as proof etc.
Every investor will have a chance to look through our traders' portfolios and see their results. You can already check future CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website in "Meet our Team" section. The team will be expanding with more professional traders. Most of the trading team will be coming on board once the platform is launched.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
New users can create anonymous accounts where they don’t have to submit any personal identification document. This means no identifiable, personal information about that user is stored on our databases, so even in the event of a security breach, the user remains anonymous. This means anonymous deposits and withdrawals. We don’t store our User’s activity data, so there is no risk regarding third-party access. We don’t store user’s location data. In other words, when a user closes their account with us, no personal data is left behind on our databases.
The initial idea of cryptocurrency was user privacy. Our team believes that user data must be completely anonymous and secure.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!

I still didn't finish yet to read their white paper but if you will open it you will find some infomations that you want to know. I'm also waiting for the bounty so I could start promoting it more.
We have an active Bounty Program, more detailed information - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?
Sure, tomorrow we will integrate the progress bar on our website, once the Presale begins.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

I couldn't agree more on this note, the status bar is one big deal, it boost investors confidence seeing that they are actual investors coming into the project and seeing the number pop up feels good too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the tokens with 40% discount

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Its amazing to know that pre sale starts tomorrow. I can't wait! CCI is really going to cause positive changes in trading. Go great team!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

What??  40% discount is huge. Who would want to miss this opportunity to grab much token with this amount of discount.
Cart-Aaron

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

What??  40% discount is huge. Who would want to miss this opportunity to grab much token with this amount of discount.

That is indeed a very nice bonus. Are there any restrictions by payments with credit card or are the Token locked for a period? I heard about some projects the Tokens were locked for 180 days after purchase.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

Thanks for the detailed description. I am rather the long-term-holder and have only made some short-term trades. These are very successful. An overview of my trades I prefer to show only after the next bull run :-)
That will hardly be enough as a qualification, so I prefer to leave it to the professionals
DavidRi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Hello
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: