Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256  (Read 148356 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:53:34 PM

Thinking of maybe having it look like a drop of water, for aid? Just throwing this out there...

To be honest the coin should be circle shaped or is this a badge
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:51:13 PM

Thinking of maybe having it look like a drop of water, for aid? Just throwing this out there...

To be honest the coin should be circle shaped or is this a badge

The feedback is appreciated. I was just throwing it out there but you're absolutely right. We will probably stick to a circle
TAKman

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

...our primary goal is to raise awareness of charitable animal organizations around the world.

We are going to have a kickass website! I myself work for a webdesign agency that does some really high quality work...

Okay, I'm inclined to believe takiecoin's explanation of events and I think his apology is sincere.

Are we really going to take this new team seriously though? I thought this coin was going to be about helping animals. Clean water for all is probably a better cause and that crappy ass attempt at a logo is more related to that, but that's not what was said this coin is going to be about. I guess any good cause works.

My guess is these guys are outside the U.S and they aren't really worried about the potential legal liability they've just taken on. I see another p&d coming.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:11:35 PM

...our primary goal is to raise awareness of charitable animal organizations around the world.

We are going to have a kickass website! I myself work for a webdesign agency that does some really high quality work...

Okay, I'm inclined to believe takiecoin's explanation of events and I think his apology is sincere.

Are we really going to take this new team seriously though? I thought this coin was going to be about helping animals. Clean water for all is probably a better cause and that crappy ass attempt at a logo is more related to that, but that's not what was said this coin is going to be about. I guess any good cause works.

My guess is these guys are outside the U.S and they aren't really worried about the potential legal liability they've just taken on. I see another p&d coming.

Well its a work in progress... We are all very passionate about animals so it was easy for us to target that specific group. After talking about it some more we've decided there is no reason we need to specifically target that area and make our project about any cause that needs awareness.

No, we're located in the US. Three of us are in Minneapolis, one guy is in China. We're not asking anybody to do anything here - we're simply going to try and take our course and let our actions speak for us.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

And in regards to the logo - we are simply throwing out ideas. We can do this behind the scenes but I figured I'd just make the thought process public.
Snotty

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

And in regards to the logo - we are simply throwing out ideas. We can do this behind the scenes but I figured I'd just make the thought process public.

Well, in regards to the logo, I don't think it's a good idea to change the usual boundaries (rectangular), since that logo will be used in exchanges or whatnot, near the other logos and while it's a good thing to stand out - it's not in the "shape" kind of way Smiley
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:23:01 PM

Well, in regards to the logo, I don't think it's a good idea to change the usual boundaries (rectangular), since that logo will be used in exchanges or whatnot, near the other logos and while it's a good thing to stand out - it's not in the "shape" kind of way Smiley

Which is totally fine with us - we are happy just keeping it traditional and pleasing to the eye
kudrya

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:26:41 PM

Well its a work in progress... We are all very passionate about animals so it was easy for us to target that specific group. After talking about it some more we've decided there is no reason we need to specifically target that area and make our project about any cause that needs awareness.

No, we're located in the US. Three of us are in Minneapolis, one guy is in China. We're not asking anybody to do anything here - we're simply going to try and take our course and let our actions speak for us.

I think we should stick to the old ideas of human rights. its looks more serious than animals, clear water, peace on the Earth and other hippies-ideas.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:29:47 PM

I think we should stick to the old ideas of human rights. its looks more serious than animals, clear water, peace on the Earth and other hippies-ideas.

Well the whole plan behind our idea is that any charity can sign up through our website for free and then depending on where people choose to donate - they will at least have options. I think it will work our much better this way.
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:21:36 AM

Thanks for all the updates and including us in the process
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

Well the whole plan behind our idea is that any charity can sign up through our website for free and then depending on where people choose to donate - they will at least have options. I think it will work our much better this way.

agree with that right on
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:14:04 AM

Everyone be careful of a scam.  There is no (zero) credibility to those that are driving now.  It's tough for everyone to lose the $ we did (over 5 BTC here), on continuous promise that it was "going to happen", but you can learn from it.  At least there were faces and names behind the effort.  That's not the case now.  You can still sell for some BTC.  I did.  If it ever gets anywhere, which is very questionable, there will be lots of time to buy in later.
CryptoFunds

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:17:31 AM

nice coin we will consider it.
HahahaComedy

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:09:35 AM

http://coincollage.com/images/TAKtree.png
http://coincollage.com/images/TAKheart.png
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:25:36 AM

Those are some solid designs - I really like them both!! I'll show our team the designs tomorrow and see what they say
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:28:09 AM

Everyone be careful of a scam.  There is no (zero) credibility to those that are driving now.  It's tough for everyone to lose the $ we did (over 5 BTC here), on continuous promise that it was "going to happen", but you can learn from it.  At least there were faces and names behind the effort.  That's not the case now.  You can still sell for some BTC.  I did.  If it ever gets anywhere, which is very questionable, there will be lots of time to buy in later.

As one of the people leading this new team I can understand where you are coming from. There is no question it will take some time for us to deliver - and in the mean time we are doing our best NOT to make any empty promises.

Obviously I'm excited about the potential of what we'd like to do - but we are a ways away from getting there. But in the mean time, we're not asking anyone to stick around who doesn't want to - and we're not making empty promises of where we think this can go.

Time will solve everything =)
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:37:23 AM

Those are some solid designs - I really like them both!! I'll show our team the designs tomorrow and see what they say

The 2nd one with 2 people and the heart really stands out. Good Ideas
BadBadMan

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:53:44 AM

The 2nd one with 2 people and the heart really stands out. Good Ideas

I agree, it's subtle and very well-balanced.
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:14:27 AM

As one of the people leading this new team I can understand where you are coming from. There is no question it will take some time for us to deliver - and in the mean time we are doing our best NOT to make any empty promises.

Obviously I'm excited about the potential of what we'd like to do - but we are a ways away from getting there. But in the mean time, we're not asking anyone to stick around who doesn't want to - and we're not making empty promises of where we think this can go.

Time will solve everything =)

You're doing your best not to make any empty promises?

btw some days ago you posted

As someone who owns MZC and TAK all I ask is... can't we all just get along?? =)

then you posted

Takeicoin? More like take-all-my-money coin ><

and then you suddenly claim

[...]We really didn't have a position in Takeicoin up until now, really we're looking at it from a new perspective.[...]

altough you claimed a few days ago you have like 1BTC of takei.

the way i see it, you just try to get the takei value back up a little to get rid off your holdings. you provided absolutely no proof of all the claims you made, and then you said youre not making any empty promises, after hyping your idea to the max, spamming this thread with your alleged ideas. its simply not true that you didn't ask anyone to stick around, or you wouldn't have bumped this thread like a maniac. with all the missinformation and shady empty promises it's really obvious where this is heading. good luck to the people who are still holding
TakeiCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:21:20 AM

Love this one, really great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: