Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2442 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:09:15 AM

Hello, friends! I notice that the blockchain is flourishing. On its basis, even create projects for donations! Or I'm wrong? I would like to know more about this project. Apparently, it is new, therefore it is necessary to discuss it.
hello! I agree with you about the popularity of the blockchain. On this project, he plays the role of the so-called advocate, as he tracks transactions and ensures the safety of donations. Honestly, this is also my first time here, so I cannot voice the specific goal of the developers of this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:15:40 AM

let me answer your question. It is noteworthy that the goal here is quite unusual for me - it is to provide more transparent reporting in order to fight corruption. I think this is quite a burning topic. What do you think about that?
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:20:05 AM

let me answer your question. It is noteworthy that the goal here is quite unusual for me - it is to provide more transparent reporting in order to fight corruption. I think this is quite a burning topic. What do you think about that?
I'm surprised. So much blockchain plays the role of a large automated system and the first project in my memory, which was created to fight corruption. For me, this is something new. And then donations are here? What role do they play? Or do the developers have several goals and their mission is not the same?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:25:18 AM

I'm surprised. So much blockchain plays the role of a large automated system and the first project in my memory, which was created to fight corruption. For me, this is something new. And then donations are here? What role do they play? Or do the developers have several goals and their mission is not the same?
everything is simple here. Donations go to charities that need transparent reporting. You have to understand that big money is spinning in this business, so you need a well-planned algorithm that will help to regularly identify violations in the movement of funds.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:30:08 AM

it turns out that charities will be able to constantly view, audit and track donations for specific purposes and from specific organizations? Well, this is a great idea. I think that it will surely be crowned with success.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:35:09 AM

it turns out that charities will be able to constantly view, audit and track donations for specific purposes and from specific organizations? Well, this is a great idea. I think that it will surely be crowned with success.
moreover, these organizations will be able to accept donations in cryptocurrency, which is quite convenient, since donations can be made without leaving home, can they? Plus, it can be any cryptocurrency.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:40:13 AM

moreover, these organizations will be able to accept donations in cryptocurrency, which is quite convenient, since donations can be made without leaving home, can they? Plus, it can be any cryptocurrency.
this is interesting to me. Tell me, how will this process take place? I suppose that the cryptocurrency will be converted at the current rate into the internal tokens of this platform? or will it happen some other way?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:45:12 AM

this is interesting to me. Tell me, how will this process take place? I suppose that the cryptocurrency will be converted at the current rate into the internal tokens of this platform? or will it happen some other way?
you are right. There is also one feature here, the subtleties of which I am trying to understand now. This concerns the limit of EVI tokens. If someone understands what I am talking about, please explain to me what this is about.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:50:19 AM

if I understand you correctly, then you mean the widget on the control panel, which is used to manually adjust the limit of the EVI tokens. The result of this regulation is some kind of formula, which I, frankly, also do not really understand. but I must say that the developers are just great fellows, that they have created this kind of platform!
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:55:10 AM

I suppose, will add that this limit, referred to above, is set as a calculated percentage of the current true USD-EVI exchange rate or as a hard-coded quantity of EVI regardless of the exchange rate.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

know what I was thinking now? It seems to me that Evimeria performs the role of the so-called mediator between charity and the people who need it. Tell me, am I right or can you correct me?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:05:19 AM

know what I was thinking now? It seems to me that Evimeria performs the role of the so-called mediator between charity and the people who need it. Tell me, am I right or can you correct me?
in principle, you are right. However, I have another definition for the word mediator: Evemeriia is a bridge. A blockchain can be called the basis of the entire project. it is quite expected. By the way, what problems are solved by creating this platform?
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:10:10 AM

in principle, you are right. However, I have another definition for the word mediator: Evemeriia is a bridge. A blockchain can be called the basis of the entire project. it is quite expected. By the way, what problems are solved by creating this platform?
as it seems to me, the quality of charitable organizations will improve, and the charity will go to more people who need it. The level of corruption will also decrease. I think that there is no other explanation.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:15:26 AM

as it seems to me, the quality of charitable organizations will improve, and the charity will go to more people who need it. The level of corruption will also decrease. I think that there is no other explanation.
I would call it a result, but I would like to know what specific problems are being discussed. In addition, I would add that the main difficulty of the charity industry is lack of transparency and traceability.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:20:17 AM

I noticed that Evimeria will consist of private and public platforms and will include a dashboard. I think that this can be completely considered a feature. Moreover, the widget on this panel is also included in the features.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:25:24 AM

yes it is. By the way, I would like to ask you a very long time question that interests me: how do you think, how important is anonymity on transactions on this platform? Given the theme of the project, it seems to me that this is not as important as, for example, in the banking industry.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:30:08 AM

yes it is. By the way, I would like to ask you a very long time question that interests me: how do you think, how important is anonymity on transactions on this platform? Given the theme of the project, it seems to me that this is not as important as, for example, in the banking industry.
I am sure that it is not necessary. Please note that the purpose of the project is just to show full transparency, and this transparency, as I understand it, will apply to transactions. To be more precise, it seems to me that anonymity should be provided at will.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

I am sure that it is not necessary. Please note that the purpose of the project is just to show full transparency, and this transparency, as I understand it, will apply to transactions. To be more precise, it seems to me that anonymity should be provided at will.
that is, you mean that the user or donor who really wants this to remain anonymous? This is quite true. The donor may indicate that his contributions will be hidden from the public. I think it would be good if this function existed.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:40:20 AM

that is, you mean that the user or donor who really wants this to remain anonymous? This is quite true. The donor may indicate that his contributions will be hidden from the public. I think it would be good if this function existed.
yes, it exists, I have already seen this. By the way, as for the main goal, we were absolutely right: it should reflect the openness not only of the donation process, but also the openness of the transactions themselves.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:37:51 PM

When you are going to publish whitepaper?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: