Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2451 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:08:05 PM

as I understand it, the blockchain start-up theme was born precisely when this technology began to develop in long strides. Well, it was chosen for nothing. The blockchain will be able to restore order in each of the spheres of our life and society as a whole.
first of all, this is an increase in the transparency and traceability of the operations that are carried out in the process of donation. And considering that the Evimeria platform will consist not only of private, but also state charitable organizations, this will be doubly effective.
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:14:50 PM

as I understand it, the blockchain start-up theme was born precisely when this technology began to develop in long strides. Well, it was chosen for nothing. The blockchain will be able to restore order in each of the spheres of our life and society as a whole.
first of all, this is an increase in the transparency and traceability of the operations that are carried out in the process of donation. And considering that the Evimeria platform will consist not only of private, but also state charitable organizations, this will be doubly effective.
in that case, if I understand correctly, anonymity here with donation is optional? In fact, why is it needed in such projects if it contradicts the main goal - openness of operations and honesty? What do you think about this?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:19:13 PM

in that case, if I understand correctly, anonymity here with donation is optional? In fact, why is it needed in such projects if it contradicts the main goal - openness of operations and honesty? What do you think about this?
specifically here it is not needed, you are right. The main goal really is to identify and publicly maintain the transparency of all donations. But the donor, it seems to me, can choose anonymity on their own.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:24:53 PM

yes, you are right, he can really point out that all his contributions should remain hidden from the public. But why hide your donations, even if you deposit them in the form of cryptocurrency? It tastes like everyone, I think. But the project is really interesting with its idea. But a few moments remain incomprehensible to me.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:29:08 PM

yes, you are right, he can really point out that all his contributions should remain hidden from the public. But why hide your donations, even if you deposit them in the form of cryptocurrency? It tastes like everyone, I think. But the project is really interesting with its idea. But a few moments remain incomprehensible to me.
of course, we also do not know everything about this ecosystem. But, for example, I found out that you can donate any cryptocurrency, and then it will be converted at the current exchange rate. Conversion will be in EVI tokens.
geokilla

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:34:09 PM

of course, we also do not know everything about this ecosystem. But, for example, I found out that you can donate any cryptocurrency, and then it will be converted at the current exchange rate. Conversion will be in EVI tokens.
yes, I know about it, but I am not interested in this. Before the advent of the blockchain, did the problem of lack of transparency and impossibility of tracking down their donations somehow try to be solved? Do you know anything about this?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:39:12 PM

yes, I know about it, but I am not interested in this. Before the advent of the blockchain, did the problem of lack of transparency and impossibility of tracking down their donations somehow try to be solved? Do you know anything about this?
as far as I remember, there were attempts to change this situation, but organizations involved in this could not cope with such a large sector as charity and free it from corruption flourishing there. Evimeria will now try to do this.
golem4112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:05 PM

By the way, I would also like to note that when donating cryptocurrency for specific purposes or companies, these actions reduce other expenses, unlike classical donations. This is not only a reduction in costs, but also time, since the cryptocurrency is immediately converted into EVI tokens.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:49:46 PM

By the way, I would also like to note that when donating cryptocurrency for specific purposes or companies, these actions reduce other expenses, unlike classical donations. This is not only a reduction in costs, but also time, since the cryptocurrency is immediately converted into EVI tokens.
but I like that too. In essence, EVI will bundle the entire Evimeria platform together and provide access to the entire Evimeria ecosystem and its many service branches. In addition, Evimeria can also attract those who can donate to charitable organizations.
Oxherder

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:53:13 PM

I think this idea has a good potential best of luck for your project.

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
golem4112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

but I like that too. In essence, EVI will bundle the entire Evimeria platform together and provide access to the entire Evimeria ecosystem and its many service branches. In addition, Evimeria can also attract those who can donate to charitable organizations.
let you correct. Evimeria will attract charitable organizations not to those people who can donate, but on the contrary to those who were promised donations. To be honest, up to this point I would have got myself confused, but now for me the concept of the project has become clear.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:00:09 PM

let you correct. Evimeria will attract charitable organizations not to those people who can donate, but on the contrary to those who were promised donations. To be honest, up to this point I would have got myself confused, but now for me the concept of the project has become clear.
yes, I agree, I still do not know many subtleties. By the way, as for managers, will the platform be managed by someone else? Or is the blockchain structured in such a way that the platform will function in an automated way?
geokilla

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:05:14 PM

I guess I will answer your question. Yes, indeed, the blockchain is designed in such a way that with this technology it is not necessary to have a central authority for management. Everything is done automatically. I think this is just a huge plus for these startups!
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

I guess I will answer your question. Yes, indeed, the blockchain is designed in such a way that with this technology it is not necessary to have a central authority for management. Everything is done automatically. I think this is just a huge plus for these startups!
yes, and this increases the confidence of users, because on the basis of such functioning the process turns out to be transparent and fair, and this is exactly what is needed. Also, a distributed database maintains an ever-growing list of transactions so that they are not cracked.
geokilla

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

yes, and this increases the confidence of users, because on the basis of such functioning the process turns out to be transparent and fair, and this is exactly what is needed. Also, a distributed database maintains an ever-growing list of transactions so that they are not cracked.
they will not be able to be hacked because they are protected cryptographically. This allows both parties to the transaction to come to a single agreement that does not require the presence of the central authority. And it is very convenient! As a consequence, you will not need to pay for additional services. Blockchain cuts unnecessary costs.
golem4112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:25:43 PM

It is worth noting that the blockchain idea has advanced a little further than just a transaction. Now you can also launch applications called dApps. By the way, they also include the ingenious properties of the blockchain.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

It is worth noting that the blockchain idea has advanced a little further than just a transaction. Now you can also launch applications called dApps. By the way, they also include the ingenious properties of the blockchain.
it can be concluded from this that companies operating in the charitable giving sector can also greatly benefit from the transparency, invariance and security that blockchain technology offers. Donors will have access to unchanged records of amounts of payments and routes.
golem4112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

it can be concluded from this that companies operating in the charitable giving sector can also greatly benefit from the transparency, invariance and security that blockchain technology offers. Donors will have access to unchanged records of amounts of payments and routes.
at the same time, the blockchain can again restore confidence in the non-commercial sector, so we will know exactly where our donations are going. I am now familiar with the confirmation that the reputation of the charity was tarnished and was stunned by how ineffective it was.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:41:08 PM

You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
golem4112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:46:30 PM

You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
so I’m just waiting for Evimeria to resolve this issue in favor of the positive trend of charity, and no one else will fabricate information about the call for help. Evimeria is committed to an honest and uncorrupted world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: