Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2449 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

I am now studying the information about the project, and I don’t understand one question: if it was not possible to find out earlier where the funds collected for charity go, then how is it possible to find out now? What has changed in technology? I'm generally new here, explain to me.
if you are new, then you should know about the blockchain. This is a new technology that will significantly advance every area of ​​our life. Imagine a distributed book that automatically collects all data, all processes occur openly and transparently.
yes, I heard something about the blockchain. I remembered that these were the previous 2, if I’m not mistaken, projects whose developers also decided to bring in blockchains to solve existing problems in the field of charity. However, these attempts were in vain.
those projects had their own nuances, but each of them carried some definite benefit: AidCoin, however, promised to make the operations as transparent as possible, but as a result it turned into a simple wallet. I did not know about other projects. If you own this information, tell us.
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:46:34 PM

I think that the commentator above means Giveth, the purpose of which was to create decentralized communities, however, due to the binding to Ethereum, they are only an application of the latter, and he, in turn, has some points that should be passed. But all this is not a solution to the problem, and this is a fact.
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:51:12 PM

I think that the commentator above means Giveth, the purpose of which was to create decentralized communities, however, due to the binding to Ethereum, they are only an application of the latter, and he, in turn, has some points that should be passed. But all this is not a solution to the problem, and this is a fact.
the situation is such that the early attempts did not carry the mission to create something new, they simply tried to add cryptocurrency as a means of donation, and they, in principle, succeeded. However, I believe that the problems are much deeper than they seem.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:56:11 PM

One of the biggest problems that, it seems to me, lies on the surface is that false organizations and corrupt officials cannot be held accountable for fraud and for the fact that funds for donations do not go where they are needed. other problems arise from this.
golem4112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:01:10 PM

another problem is the inability to conduct open transactions, so that all users and participants know about them. Such an approach, I think, would be much more effective.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:06:05 PM

another problem is the inability to conduct open transactions, so that all users and participants know about them. Such an approach, I think, would be much more effective.
it seems to me that there are donors who do not always want to be in the public eye. Some hold the view that charity should be carried out quietly and quietly. It would be nice if there was a “choice” function, the donor wants to donate anonymously or not.
golem4112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:11:17 PM

it seems to me that there are donors who do not always want to be in the public eye. Some hold the view that charity should be carried out quietly and quietly. It would be nice if there was a “choice” function, the donor wants to donate anonymously or not.
by the way, Evimeria provides such an opportunity. In addition to the fact that transactions will be open and transparent, the donor will have the opportunity to hide his donations from the public. In a distributed book there will be data about all donors and organizations.
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

I would like to add that all participants undergo the KYC procedure - this is a check of all their data for accuracy. After that, any donor will be able to see some information about a charitable organization, in particular, this will be the type of their activity, how long this activity has been going on and information about past activities.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:21:06 PM

friends, in general, it turns out that Evimeria is a platform for optimizing accountability in the non-profit sector. It will allow to solve not only the fundamental problems in this area, but also will bring this sector back to the trust rating, because of the scandals about fraud, few people now believe charitable organizations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:26:44 PM

friends, in general, it turns out that Evimeria is a platform for optimizing accountability in the non-profit sector. It will allow to solve not only the fundamental problems in this area, but also will bring this sector back to the trust rating, because of the scandals about fraud, few people now believe charitable organizations.
yes, you are right. I am currently studying white paper and drew attention to the partnership of the Blockchain Charitable Foundation and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). This partnership was implemented in support of the blockchain and its use for public benefit. In my opinion, this is very cool! What do you think?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:32:19 PM

yes, you are right. I am currently studying white paper and drew attention to the partnership of the Blockchain Charitable Foundation and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). This partnership was implemented in support of the blockchain and its use for public benefit. In my opinion, this is very cool! What do you think?
I hold the same opinion. even if this partnership does not solve the current problems in the field of donations, the promotion of the blockchain in a new industry and an understanding of how it can help people pleases me. In addition, UNDP support will be the best possible.
golem4112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

What is Evimeria in general? As far as I understand, the platform itself is a kind of interface where transactions will be carried out. Is there an exchange that will accept payment in cryptocurrency and connect the platform with the blockchain?
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:44:10 PM

What is Evimeria in general? As far as I understand, the platform itself is a kind of interface where transactions will be carried out. Is there an exchange that will accept payment in cryptocurrency and connect the platform with the blockchain?
you go in the right direction: Evimeria is an ecosystem that contains the platform, the exchange and the public blockchain. The platform is really an interface where the so-called acquaintance of donors and charitable organizations will take place.
golem4112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:49:48 PM

you go in the right direction: Evimeria is an ecosystem that contains the platform, the exchange and the public blockchain. The platform is really an interface where the so-called acquaintance of donors and charitable organizations will take place.
so it can be concluded that the exchange acts as a connector between the platform and the public blockchain. At the same time, EVI is the only token with which the exchange will take place, however, you can donate any cryptocurrency, which, in turn, will automatically be converted into EVI at the current rate.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

it is undoubtedly excellent that EVI will be an integral part of Evimeria, but my question is: I heard that at the moment it is a Waves token. How should I deal with this information? I do not know how to evaluate it. Explain to me, please.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

it is undoubtedly excellent that EVI will be an integral part of Evimeria, but my question is: I heard that at the moment it is a Waves token. How should I deal with this information? I do not know how to evaluate it. Explain to me, please.
here, in fact, everything is simple. Despite this, at the beginning of this year, EVI had its own public blockchain with its guide. The public blockchain guarantees the ability to track transactions that are associated with any transaction in relation to EVI.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:08:35 PM

Now I have fully understood and can conclude that the ecosystem functions most efficiently with the following components: an interface for interaction between donors and members of a charitable organization, a stock exchange that links EVI with other cryptocurrencies, and a public blockchain.
golem4112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:15:19 PM

Now I have fully understood and can conclude that the ecosystem functions most efficiently with the following components: an interface for interaction between donors and members of a charitable organization, a stock exchange that links EVI with other cryptocurrencies, and a public blockchain.
quite right. Developers must have a gigantic experience in creating such platforms, because this is quite a complicated process, I think. Moreover, they probably have experience in the cryptocurrency industry.
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

I can tell you this: what drives the team is a commitment to social responsibility and its transparency. Of course, the developers have extensive experience in various fields, which allowed them to create such an effective ecosystem.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

friends, it would be nice to discuss the benefits of this ecosystem. To be precise, what benefits will the participants get by registering here? The main thing for me is to pass the test in manual mode to confirm the data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: