Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2449 times)
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:16:23 PM

I would like to note one more rather positive moment in the Evimeria platform: this is reputation. To be more precise, the data of each charitable organization will be entered into the database, and each public profile, depending on its work on the platform, will be able to earn a good reputation.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:21:19 PM

I would like to note one more rather positive moment in the Evimeria platform: this is reputation. To be more precise, the data of each charitable organization will be entered into the database, and each public profile, depending on its work on the platform, will be able to earn a good reputation.
that is, you want to say that the manual database for each organization will create clean profiles for them that managers themselves will develop? This is fantastic! Donors will know by rating which organization should be trusted more and which one less!
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:26:46 PM

that is, you want to say that the manual database for each organization will create clean profiles for them that managers themselves will develop? This is fantastic! Donors will know by rating which organization should be trusted more and which one less!
yes, I completely agree with you that it is really very comfortable and healthy. But the benefits of the platform do not end there. It is also worth noting the stock exchange, which is focused on the relationship between the EVI token and the blockchain. For developers, it is important that this exchange is their own.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:31:26 PM

What is the specific idea of the exchanger? Is it running or still under development? In general, I would be glad to see the roadmap. Is she here? Perhaps even in white paper. Cheesy
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:36:09 PM

What is the specific idea of the exchanger? Is it running or still under development? In general, I would be glad to see the roadmap. Is she here? Perhaps even in white paper. Cheesy
the exchange idea is simple - the exchange will consist of both private and public platforms. ETH and BTC will bargain against EVI. The exchange of Evimeria will be launched after the release of our MainNet, which is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019.
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:41:14 PM

friends, the main question for me now is safety. If, for example, on the part of the operations everything is decided, then in other cases I have not really figured it out yet. What can you say about wallets? Are they there?
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

friends, the main question for me now is safety. If, for example, on the part of the operations everything is decided, then in other cases I have not really figured it out yet. What can you say about wallets? Are they there?
of course, Evimeria incorporates both hot and cold wallets. Moreover, for the purpose of liquidity, only a small part of the total reserve will be saved. As far as I understand, operations will also be saved in the history.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:51:32 PM

of course, Evimeria incorporates both hot and cold wallets. Moreover, for the purpose of liquidity, only a small part of the total reserve will be saved. As far as I understand, operations will also be saved in the history.
note that storing a small stock only applies to hot wallets. And only registered transactions will be available. This should be taken into account with further interaction with the wallet.
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:00:49 PM

friends, I have the following question. I heard that there is a so-called friendly design on the Evimeria platform. I do not quite understand what category this topic belongs to, and I would like to discuss some points regarding this.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:05:48 PM

friends, I have the following question. I heard that there is a so-called friendly design on the Evimeria platform. I do not quite understand what category this topic belongs to, and I would like to discuss some points regarding this.
this refers to the user interface and functionality. As for friendly design, it is in development together with TradingView Charts. I can not wait when some significant events related to the platform will be launched. All this is planned for the current year, if I am not mistaken.
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:10:19 PM

I did not understand a bit about the exchange. Why, if I register there, then this registration does not mean that I am registered on the platform itself? to be more precise, what is the reason? Does this concern security or is it something else? Huh Huh
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:15:31 PM

I did not understand a bit about the exchange. Why, if I register there, then this registration does not mean that I am registered on the platform itself? to be more precise, what is the reason? Does this concern security or is it something else? Huh Huh
if I am not mistaken, then all this is connected with checking KYC. Since the exchange does not oblige each user to undergo this procedure, and the platform is important, and in each case. It turns out that the case in the alternative choice, since each user has different goals for being on the platform.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:20:08 PM

if I am not mistaken, then all this is connected with checking KYC. Since the exchange does not oblige each user to undergo this procedure, and the platform is important, and in each case. It turns out that the case in the alternative choice, since each user has different goals for being on the platform.
I would also add that the threshold value of the exchange will depend on the amount of the individual exchange transaction. Further, for moving EVI between two destinations there is no transaction fee, which is certainly very profitable. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:45:19 PM

It is also worth noting that specific destinations mean an exchange and a user account on the donation platform. Exchange, by the way, should be relevant, since it is a link. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:50:35 PM

It is also worth noting that specific destinations mean an exchange and a user account on the donation platform. Exchange, by the way, should be relevant, since it is a link. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
yes, of course. Liquidity is always in the center of attention of developers, so it is important that the exchange remains the same step between the platform, users and the blockchain.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:55:14 PM

yes, of course. Liquidity is always in the center of attention of developers, so it is important that the exchange remains the same step between the platform, users and the blockchain.
it is excellent. Therefore, it is imperative that the Evimeria exchange have as few entry barriers as possible. Market makers will be supplied with Evimeria to ensure liquidity.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

By the way, friends, you probably know that all commissions received from trading will be used to further exchange and increase liquidity - exchange fees will be a fixed rate of 0.1% and no more. However, it seems to me that I missed some detail ... Huh Huh Embarrassed
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:17:05 PM

By the way, friends, you probably know that all commissions received from trading will be used to further exchange and increase liquidity - exchange fees will be a fixed rate of 0.1% and no more. However, it seems to me that I missed some detail ... Huh Huh Embarrassed
I think you said everything correctly. But the Evimeria platform needs to be sorted out in as much detail as possible. Despite the low fees for transfers between the platform and the exchange will not give beginners ease of use of the platform. but it will certainly be very useful!
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:35:57 AM

I always thought that corruption was invincible, but it turned out that there simply were no necessary tools. I think that it is necessary to introduce the blockchain at once into all aspects of our life. Just imagine how our lives will change if the world is fair and transparent!
geokilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:40:11 AM

I always thought that corruption was invincible, but it turned out that there simply were no necessary tools. I think that it is necessary to introduce the blockchain at once into all aspects of our life. Just imagine how our lives will change if the world is fair and transparent!
the developers probably agree with you, because their mission is to make the world free from corruption, as well as honest and open. By openness, I mean the ability to track any operation that was performed earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: