Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2449 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

If I’m not mistaken, MainNet is a private blockchain network to which Evimeria should go. In the meantime, it is part of the Waves platform. Evimeria Blockchain will be based on the PoSv3 protocol. I do not understand the technical details, but it must be very interesting and quite professional.
I am more attracted by the indisputable advantages of a public blockchain. A public blockchain with proof of rates will turn all transactions into a simple and transparent report on which charitable organization received the funds and which unique donor provided them.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

If I’m not mistaken, MainNet is a private blockchain network to which Evimeria should go. In the meantime, it is part of the Waves platform. Evimeria Blockchain will be based on the PoSv3 protocol. I do not understand the technical details, but it must be very interesting and quite professional.
I am more attracted by the indisputable advantages of a public blockchain. A public blockchain with proof of rates will turn all transactions into a simple and transparent report on which charitable organization received the funds and which unique donor provided them.
that is, as far as I understand, tokens can be used as bets and bet on rewards. To tell the truth, there is so much information here that I don’t already know what is combined with what and what is related to. Explain to me, please. By the way, why is Evimeria based on the PoSv3 protocol?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:44:04 PM

that is, as far as I understand, tokens can be used as bets and bet on rewards. To tell the truth, there is so much information here that I don’t already know what is combined with what and what is related to. Explain to me, please. By the way, why is Evimeria based on the PoSv3 protocol?
it has much more advantages than the previous ones, including saving energy and encouraging small players to put their tokens. And if you want to know more about the betting model, you can refer to the “Tokenomics” section.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

I would like to answer the question about what is combined with what. It is worth remembering that the three parts of the Eumeria ecosystem - the platform, the stock exchange and the public blockchain - connect the EVI token, which performs many other functions besides making donations.
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:00:17 PM

In addition to the previous comment, I would summarize that if the Evimeria ecosystem is launched and works as the developers suggest, it will not only cut costs and make charity transparent, but something else. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:05:11 PM

In addition to the previous comment, I would summarize that if the Evimeria ecosystem is launched and works as the developers suggest, it will not only cut costs and make charity transparent, but something else. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
it is noteworthy that Evimeria will allow small charities to raise funds more easily and effectively. But this is just the beginning of small organizations. Further, it is planned to move larger organizations that will participate in the platform.
golem4112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:10:23 PM

it is noteworthy that Evimeria will allow small charities to raise funds more easily and effectively. But this is just the beginning of small organizations. Further, it is planned to move larger organizations that will participate in the platform.
if the platform is going to exist for a long time, then why is the ICO not being conducted? Is the cause of Evimeria again the reason? Or is it something else? I do not really understand this moment.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:15:23 PM

if the platform is going to exist for a long time, then why is the ICO not being conducted? Is the cause of Evimeria again the reason? Or is it something else? I do not really understand this moment.
yes, it is precisely the commitment of social responsibility. If earlier similar projects would have attracted millions of dollars, the developers of Evimeria considered this to be too large a sum and decided to act in a slightly different way. Wink Wink
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

so friends! Before proceeding to the advantages of this platform, one should understand what problems currently exist in the charity industry, and most importantly, whether Evimeria can solve them and, if so, by what percentage.
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

so friends! Before proceeding to the advantages of this platform, one should understand what problems currently exist in the charity industry, and most importantly, whether Evimeria can solve them and, if so, by what percentage.
I agree. The problems, by the way, are quite serious, given the specifics of this industry. Recently, I hear that this or that charitable organization is connected with the scandal. Because of this, I do not understand who to believe and whether to donate my money to anyone at all.
golem4112

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:45:27 PM

I agree. The problems, by the way, are quite serious, given the specifics of this industry. Recently, I hear that this or that charitable organization is connected with the scandal. Because of this, I do not understand who to believe and whether to donate my money to anyone at all.
this is one of the biggest problems. There is also a lack of payment traceability. It is precisely this problem that is fundamental: in connection with it, the Evimeria platform was created. Tell me, what solution was proposed and how effective is it?
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

this is one of the biggest problems. There is also a lack of payment traceability. It is precisely this problem that is fundamental: in connection with it, the Evimeria platform was created. Tell me, what solution was proposed and how effective is it?
this is a blockchain, my friend. It is the blockchain that allows you to optimize expenses and accounting calculations, track all transactions and save them in your distributed registry. In addition, it has a number of other useful benefits. Do you know anything about this?
golem4112

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:55:47 PM

of course, I heard about it. But in the cryptocurrency world as such, I am a beginner. I should study more about the blockchain as an account book, which is famous for its lack of central entities and organizations. A decentralized system, I believe, will be part of our future.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:00:22 PM

of course, I heard about it. But in the cryptocurrency world as such, I am a beginner. I should study more about the blockchain as an account book, which is famous for its lack of central entities and organizations. A decentralized system, I believe, will be part of our future.
I think that everything is already going on. Just think: Bitcoin appeared more than 10 years ago, and then everyone first learned about the blockchain from its technical document. And now on its basis multi-million projects are being created that are successful all over the world.
golem4112

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:05:21 PM

I think that everything is already going on. Just think: Bitcoin appeared more than 10 years ago, and then everyone first learned about the blockchain from its technical document. And now on its basis multi-million projects are being created that are successful all over the world.
in the case of the blockchain this is completely justified. Firstly, thanks to its technology and its properties, it will save a large amount of money that goes in an unknown direction or is spent on ensuring the central government.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:10:24 PM

in the case of the blockchain this is completely justified. Firstly, thanks to its technology and its properties, it will save a large amount of money that goes in an unknown direction or is spent on ensuring the central government.
secondly, if it is possible to automate processes, the implementation of which sometimes takes weeks, then you need to take advantage of this opportunity. If to introduce the use of blockchain in each sphere, the world will change.
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:15:16 PM

developers read in exactly the same way. They strive to make the world honest and turn the charity industry back into a good cause, as it was at the dawn of this sphere. Now - people ask quite reasonable questions about who their donated funds are going to, and this is the right approach. As I said above, such an interest in donations began to manifest itself in connection with scandals in the non-profit sector.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:20:18 PM

by the way, is a rather unpleasant scandal. I would not want those funds that I donate to go to pay for people I don’t know, for example, to relatives of scammers, or instead of helping veterans or sick people, other interested people take the money.
golem4112

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:25:42 PM

by the way, is a rather unpleasant scandal. I would not want those funds that I donate to go to pay for people I don’t know, for example, to relatives of scammers, or instead of helping veterans or sick people, other interested people take the money.
Evimeria has the ability to accept donations in cryptocurrency, so now no token will be sent in the wrong direction. At the same time, donations in fiat money will also be, however, already in some other project. Any cryptocurrency will be accepted here.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:30:06 PM

Evimeria has the ability to accept donations in cryptocurrency, so now no token will be sent in the wrong direction. At the same time, donations in fiat money will also be, however, already in some other project. Any cryptocurrency will be accepted here.
but what if I, for example, do not have EVI tokens? What cryptocurrency does Evimeria take, and how will it be transferred to EVI? For the first time I will participate in a similar project, so I am very interested in how this whole process is going on. By the way, how is the Evimeria platform arranged in general?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: