Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2449 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

let me answer your question. First, Evimeria incorporates not only a public blockchain, but also its own exchange. Launching it is a very important moment for developers, since their vision of the platform’s functioning is that the system must be fully interconnected, and for it, both its own exchange and its blockchain are needed.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

let me answer your question. First, Evimeria incorporates not only a public blockchain, but also its own exchange. Launching it is a very important moment for developers, since their vision of the platform’s functioning is that the system must be fully interconnected, and for it, both its own exchange and its blockchain are needed.
but after all at the moment, Evimeria is part of the Waves. Tokens are also created based on it. As I understand it, this is temporary and will be changed under any conditions? And how many tokens will be released on the basis of Waves?
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:45:18 PM

but after all at the moment, Evimeria is part of the Waves. Tokens are also created based on it. As I understand it, this is temporary and will be changed under any conditions? And how many tokens will be released on the basis of Waves?
in my opinion, there will be a lot of tokens: it is 30 billion. But when the MainNet system is launched, their number will be reduced to 15 billion. The reason for this is the exchange of EVI tokens, created on the basis of Waves, to your own blockchain.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

in my opinion, there will be a lot of tokens: it is 30 billion. But when the MainNet system is launched, their number will be reduced to 15 billion. The reason for this is the exchange of EVI tokens, created on the basis of Waves, to your own blockchain.
well, it looks pretty interesting. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the exchange of tokens will occur manually. I think this should be a very difficult process. What then happens to others? after the end of the ICO they will be burned?
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:55:06 PM

I advise you to read more about white paper. As for the ICO, it will not be held, because the developers do not want to receive a large number of millions in the collection process. Still, this is a branch of charity, and everything must be honest.
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

I advise you to read more about white paper. As for the ICO, it will not be held, because the developers do not want to receive a large number of millions in the collection process. Still, this is a branch of charity, and everything must be honest.
everything is quite simple. Your answer is also correct, but in general, developers simply do not need so many means for the Evimeria platform to take off. For them, the most important mission is the destruction of scandals associated with the non-profit sector and the destruction of it as a whole, because the world must be honest and transparent.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:05:08 PM

everything is quite simple. Your answer is also correct, but in general, developers simply do not need so many means for the Evimeria platform to take off. For them, the most important mission is the destruction of scandals associated with the non-profit sector and the destruction of it as a whole, because the world must be honest and transparent.
I am sure that this is exactly what he will be. By the way, I would like to add the following point: tokens will not be burned. yes, they will be swapped, but not all that have not been replaced on time will be absorbed by Evimeria to save 15 billion.
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

it seems to me a very difficult process. The developers have probably worked for several years with non-profit organizations, as well as in the field of finance, cryptocurrency, programming and design. I'm just amazed at how well the algorithms are designed here.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:17:55 PM

it seems to me a very difficult process. The developers have probably worked for several years with non-profit organizations, as well as in the field of finance, cryptocurrency, programming and design. I'm just amazed at how well the algorithms are designed here.
the blockchain, as they say, works wonders. Developers are also great fellows! By the way, you have a great opportunity to say hello to the Evimeria team. About them is written in white paper, with which you definitely need to read and read to the end, because usually at the end comes a warning about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency.
geokilla

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:22:17 PM

the blockchain, as they say, works wonders. Developers are also great fellows! By the way, you have a great opportunity to say hello to the Evimeria team. About them is written in white paper, with which you definitely need to read and read to the end, because usually at the end comes a warning about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency.
to be honest, I thought that white paper is a technical document, and at the end it will be a proposal to invest and recommendations for interaction with the cryptocurrency market.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:59:00 AM

to be honest, I thought that white paper is a technical document, and at the end it will be a proposal to invest and recommendations for interaction with the cryptocurrency market.
no, you are mistaken. Moreover, any blockchain project today may be ready to launch, and tomorrow developers may wind down their activities. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so be prepared for the fact that you will have to risk quite significantly.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:10:56 AM

I also agree with this. It is possible that it is precisely for this reason that they are not made the main means of payment all over the world, because under the influence of various circumstances they may be popular today, and tomorrow this same coin may fall to zero. The price for it, therefore, will also fall or rise, and this is not good for the market: it will always be in a suspended position.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:15:10 AM

I also agree with this. It is possible that it is precisely for this reason that they are not made the main means of payment all over the world, because under the influence of various circumstances they may be popular today, and tomorrow this same coin may fall to zero. The price for it, therefore, will also fall or rise, and this is not good for the market: it will always be in a suspended position.
yes, exactly. In addition, there are many factors that sometimes speak in favor of the project. Evimeria, of course, is not among such projects. The approach of its developers is very competent and worth it not to lose hope for a transparent and honest world.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:20:07 AM

By the way, I now found out something. First, after the launch of MainNet's own blockchain, the volume of tokens will increase from 15 billion to 20. 5 billion is the number of EVI tokens from the block's awards. Yes, there will be bets here too! I can not wait for this moment!0
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:25:38 AM

By the way, I now found out something. First, after the launch of MainNet's own blockchain, the volume of tokens will increase from 15 billion to 20. 5 billion is the number of EVI tokens from the block's awards. Yes, there will be bets here too! I can not wait for this moment!0
they will have a pretty good emission rate - 500 EVI per block. The blocks are oriented for one minute. The maximum limit of total remuneration for the unit will be 5,000,000,000 EVI, which will be reached in 19 years.
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:30:09 AM

friends, it is worth noting that 10% of each reward will be distributed to the Evimeria team for marketing and development. There are, of course, other ways to generate income from the ecosystem for its development, but they should be discussed later. Now it is necessary for developers to launch their own blockchain.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:35:48 AM

friends, it is worth noting that 10% of each reward will be distributed to the Evimeria team for marketing and development. There are, of course, other ways to generate income from the ecosystem for its development, but they should be discussed later. Now it is necessary for developers to launch their own blockchain.
that would be great. Apparently, the many ways to generate income for the development of the ecosystem is the business model of Evimeria developers. By the way, if my memory serves me, then some of this income will come from the exchange.
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

that would be great. Apparently, the many ways to generate income for the development of the ecosystem is the business model of Evimeria developers. By the way, if my memory serves me, then some of this income will come from the exchange.
yes, you are right. For example, this is a listing fee for the possibility of a particular cryptocurrency to get on the list on the Evimeria Exchange. Or is it a small commission that is charged when sending EVI between two different wallets.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:30:34 AM

How can the charity industry be improved by creating a blockchain project? I do not quite understand this. really, if among ordinary projects it is impossible to track how the operations are carried out and where the money goes, then Evimery developers will succeed in doing this?
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:45:03 AM

How can the charity industry be improved by creating a blockchain project? I do not quite understand this. really, if among ordinary projects it is impossible to track how the operations are carried out and where the money goes, then Evimery developers will succeed in doing this?
of course, succeed. The blockchain technology is becoming more and more popular every day, and its advantages clearly indicate that it solves the problems that are mainly facing each of the areas. In this case, it will be possible for donors to track all transactions that pass through the platform: they will not be opened and deleted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: