Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2449 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:50:11 AM

How can the charity industry be improved by creating a blockchain project? I do not quite understand this. really, if among ordinary projects it is impossible to track how the operations are carried out and where the money goes, then Evimery developers will succeed in doing this?
of course, succeed. The blockchain technology is becoming more and more popular every day, and its advantages clearly indicate that it solves the problems that are mainly facing each of the areas. In this case, it will be possible for donors to track all transactions that pass through the platform: they will not be opened and deleted.
that is, if I understand correctly, is it some kind of automated decentralized system, which includes some tools that will facilitate payment acceptance and other functions that the platform offers?
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:55:20 AM

it is exactly right. Since items such as confidentiality and anonymity do not make sense on a platform that specializes in charity, the main goal is transparency and fairness of operations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:00:10 AM

it is exactly right. Since items such as confidentiality and anonymity do not make sense on a platform that specializes in charity, the main goal is transparency and fairness of operations.
but after all, charitable activities a priori should be the very space where the main principle is the manifestation of goodwill. Why did it take to create Eumerius? Or will it just be the next step in technology development?
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

but after all, charitable activities a priori should be the very space where the main principle is the manifestation of goodwill. Why did it take to create Eumerius? Or will it just be the next step in technology development?
it seems that you do not know everything about charitable organizations. Unfortunately, recently the number of unpleasant situations associated with charitable organizations has increased. Now and then flashed news that an organization sends money to the needy to those people who absolutely do not need them. It is sad…
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:10:37 AM

it seems that you do not know everything about charitable organizations. Unfortunately, recently the number of unpleasant situations associated with charitable organizations has increased. Now and then flashed news that an organization sends money to the needy to those people who absolutely do not need them. It is sad…
I agree. Besides the fact that it is sad, it is also not fair. The world needs charitable organizations that help, for example, veterans or dying children. And they go to no one knows where, so people no longer want to sacrifice.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:15:30 AM

to be more precise, these funds go away to the founders of charitable organizations themselves. For example, for more than ten years, Kids Wish has sent almost $ 110 million donated to sick lawyers for corporate children, the founder of a charitable organization and consulting firms.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

to be more precise, these funds go away to the founders of charitable organizations themselves. For example, for more than ten years, Kids Wish has sent almost $ 110 million donated to sick lawyers for corporate children, the founder of a charitable organization and consulting firms.
or there was a case that four fraudulent charitable organizations of James T. Reynolds donate funds not for the stated purpose - cancer research - and to the side of other interested parties. Of course, people after this not only do not know where to donate, but also require a report on all operations that are very difficult to provide.
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:25:22 AM

or there was a case that four fraudulent charitable organizations of James T. Reynolds donate funds not for the stated purpose - cancer research - and to the side of other interested parties. Of course, people after this not only do not know where to donate, but also require a report on all operations that are very difficult to provide.
I even more of all, probably, that scammers are not brought to justice. They pay off or run off. It is not right. The world needs to be rid of corrupt organizations that, in return, harm people in need by undermining people's belief in good.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:30:07 AM

friends, let me add one more sad fact. I recently found out that a million donations collected for people affected by the earthquake in Haiti, were once again donated to an unknown destination, since out of 130,000 people, a charitable organization built houses for only 6.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:35:37 AM

friends, let me add one more sad fact. I recently found out that a million donations collected for people affected by the earthquake in Haiti, were once again donated to an unknown destination, since out of 130,000 people, a charitable organization built houses for only 6.
yes, all this makes you think about the structure of our world. By the way, some organizations tried to rid the charity industry of corruption, therefore, one cannot say that it suited everyone. Yes, not everyone succeeded, however, there were still attempts.
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

I think this is a large enough sector to fight against it only one organization. There must be something that outweighs all existing tools for tracking operations. It should be something new, and not from a list of already existing tools.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:45:09 AM

I think this is a large enough sector to fight against it only one organization. There must be something that outweighs all existing tools for tracking operations. It should be something new, and not from a list of already existing tools.
by this something, as I understand it, you mean a blockchain that can bring enormous benefits not only to charitable organizations, but also to all areas that we use in everyday life: economics, finance, industry for adults and others ...
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:50:07 AM

by this something, as I understand it, you mean a blockchain that can bring enormous benefits not only to charitable organizations, but also to all areas that we use in everyday life: economics, finance, industry for adults and others ...
but this is true. Blockchain is a powerful decentralized system that can help optimize expenses, bookkeeping and acceptance of transactions. Also, given the possibility of accepting a cryptocurrency as a means of donation, this will be the tracking of each transaction.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:55:05 AM

but this is true. Blockchain is a powerful decentralized system that can help optimize expenses, bookkeeping and acceptance of transactions. Also, given the possibility of accepting a cryptocurrency as a means of donation, this will be the tracking of each transaction.
yes, that is, the blockchain embodies all the ideas of developers in life. Evimeria is really a real project with a high level of social responsibility. Donor confidence will be returned, accountability will be implemented, economic success is guaranteed.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:00:28 AM

before moving on to the benefits of Evemeria, I would like to know why the previous attempts to change the field of charity did not work. What was the problem? What was missing?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:05:22 AM

before moving on to the benefits of Evemeria, I would like to know why the previous attempts to change the field of charity did not work. What was the problem? What was missing?
above all, it was just alternative donations, except for classic fiat money. I think that it was necessary to create something fundamentally new and fundamentally different from what was available at that time. However, the idea to use the blockchain did not come to everyone.
golem4112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:10:30 AM

above all, it was just alternative donations, except for classic fiat money. I think that it was necessary to create something fundamentally new and fundamentally different from what was available at that time. However, the idea to use the blockchain did not come to everyone.
I was sure that with the advent of the blockchain, a project appeared that would track expenses and donations and, most importantly, it would be reflected in a distributed ledger.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:15:54 AM

I was sure that with the advent of the blockchain, a project appeared that would track expenses and donations and, most importantly, it would be reflected in a distributed ledger.
undoubtedly, this is a great idea, but it is worth noting that, for example, a token can become useless and unpopular. Due to the huge volatility of cryptocurrency, it is quite possible. and it does not even matter what these factors will be. By the way, an example of such a project is AdCoin.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:20:33 AM

I heard about this project. With its appearance, a new era of transparent donations was to appear, but since its ICO in January 2018, the token has simply become uninteresting to the participants. Perhaps they did not pursue the goal of becoming a multiplayer platform, so it turned out that they became useless.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:25:46 AM

I heard about this project. With its appearance, a new era of transparent donations was to appear, but since its ICO in January 2018, the token has simply become uninteresting to the participants. Perhaps they did not pursue the goal of becoming a multiplayer platform, so it turned out that they became useless.
quite right. Moreover, it has turned into a simple wallet, tokens are available to both charitable organizations and donors. By the way, was it the only project based on the blockchain or did we miss something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: