Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2447 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

it is definitely worth it. The cryptocurrency world is subject to volatility, but the blockchain with its advantages will help to bring the sphere of donations to a new level. You probably know that lately people have begun to doubt whether their donations are really going away.
yes, I even heard some news about scandals related to the non-profit sector. If you are about this, then people's questions are fully justified. And what can Evimeria offer? Are the developers able to solve all the problems in this industry? And if so, how?
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:31:17 AM

it is definitely worth it. The cryptocurrency world is subject to volatility, but the blockchain with its advantages will help to bring the sphere of donations to a new level. You probably know that lately people have begun to doubt whether their donations are really going away.
yes, I even heard some news about scandals related to the non-profit sector. If you are about this, then people's questions are fully justified. And what can Evimeria offer? Are the developers able to solve all the problems in this industry? And if so, how?
I think that from the very beginning it is necessary to determine what problems exist in this industry at all. For example, the main thing, in my opinion, is the lack of traceability of payments. Blockchain completely eliminates this barrier thanks to the distributed book, which fixes not only every operation, but also keeps it in history.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:34:06 AM

Well, when it comes to money donated then it will be so hard to deal with especially individuals i charge of it.

Now this project will help promote the charities all over the world. Amd though it is because a company bringing it or a team then can have assurance of the deposists will be secured and taking its place into the platform project.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:37:15 AM

I think that from the very beginning it is necessary to determine what problems exist in this industry at all. For example, the main thing, in my opinion, is the lack of traceability of payments. Blockchain completely eliminates this barrier thanks to the distributed book, which fixes not only every operation, but also keeps it in history.
you know, this is interesting. does it mean that with the help of the blockchain one can not only track operations, but also somehow optimize expenses? I have little idea how this will happen, so please explain to me.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:48:35 PM

It seems to me that now a very important detail is that very soon Evimeria will switch to its own blockchain. In general, it should be in the first quarter of this year, but I do not know whether this event has taken place or not yet. It is worth noting that Evimeria will have a different range of functions available.
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

It seems to me that now a very important detail is that very soon Evimeria will switch to its own blockchain. In general, it should be in the first quarter of this year, but I do not know whether this event has taken place or not yet. It is worth noting that Evimeria will have a different range of functions available.
what do you mean? Evimeria is now working not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. What exactly will happen after you install your own blockchain? If I'm not mistaken, this system is called MainNet.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

what do you mean? Evimeria is now working not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. What exactly will happen after you install your own blockchain? If I'm not mistaken, this system is called MainNet.
yes, you are right. EVI will switch from Waves to its own publicly accessible chain of blocks, that is, it will be a public blockchain. It will be public, since confidentiality and anonymity on this platform is optional: the main thing is that transactions are monitored. They will be tracked.
geokilla

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:03:59 PM

I think that this, in this case, is about what will happen with EVI tokens too. First, they will be replaced by their own, because now they are still based on Waves. Moreover, because of the shift, their volume will also decrease - now there are 30 billion planned, and there will be 15.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:08:24 PM

I think that this, in this case, is about what will happen with EVI tokens too. First, they will be replaced by their own, because now they are still based on Waves. Moreover, because of the shift, their volume will also decrease - now there are 30 billion planned, and there will be 15.
this is exactly what I wanted to know. But how so? What other additional features will be implemented? For example, is it possible to put EVI tokens on a reward? It is also important for me whether the remaining tokens will be burned? Honestly, I do not quite understand this section ...
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:13:12 PM

I did not know that unused and unattached tokens were burned. The cryptocurrency world is still new to me. However, I now understand how useful the charity sphere will be in the presence of a blockchain. This is very important when there is no corruption in the world.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:18:21 PM

I did not know that unused and unattached tokens were burned. The cryptocurrency world is still new to me. However, I now understand how useful the charity sphere will be in the presence of a blockchain. This is very important when there is no corruption in the world.
I fully support you. By the way, I have already read that it will be possible to put tokens for remuneration. The total maximum EVI limit after the launch of MainNet will be 15 billion EVI + 5 billion EVI from block rewards. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
stoner6626

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:23:37 PM

friends, I propose to discuss several other number of important issues. What can you say about the process of giving? If cryptocurrency will be used on this platform, then where will EVI tokens be available? And if I have other coins, how can they be exchanged for EVI?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:28:09 PM

friends, I propose to discuss several other number of important issues. What can you say about the process of giving? If cryptocurrency will be used on this platform, then where will EVI tokens be available? And if I have other coins, how can they be exchanged for EVI?
in truth, I thought that all this would happen automatically: if Evimeria accepts any cryptocurrency, then at the current exchange rate it will be converted to EVI at the current exchange rate. Is not it? Correct me if I said something wrong.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:14:35 PM

in truth, I thought that all this would happen automatically: if Evimeria accepts any cryptocurrency, then at the current exchange rate it will be converted to EVI at the current exchange rate. Is not it? Correct me if I said something wrong.
in principle, you say everything is true, but I would add this: if in two words, it is possible to make a donation in two ways. A special widget on the control panel is responsible for this. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
geokilla

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:19:16 PM

I understand what you mean. to be more precise, these are not exactly ways of giving, but a manual increase or decrease in the limit for one operation. For example, you can adjust whether to set a percentage of the current rate or a certain number of EVI tokens regardless of the current rate.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

I understand what you mean. to be more precise, these are not exactly ways of giving, but a manual increase or decrease in the limit for one operation. For example, you can adjust whether to set a percentage of the current rate or a certain number of EVI tokens regardless of the current rate.
yes, probably it is very convenient. In addition, there is an alternative choice, so that each user can set for himself the limit he needs. By the way, Evimeria also includes a dashboard.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:05:41 PM

in general, my friends, I must point out the excellent work of the developers. Despite the complexity of the implementation of the platform's functionality and the possible distrust of people in this system, more precisely, its success, they created a fairly powerful ecosystem.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:10:54 PM

in general, my friends, I must point out the excellent work of the developers. Despite the complexity of the implementation of the platform's functionality and the possible distrust of people in this system, more precisely, its success, they created a fairly powerful ecosystem.
I agree. Evimeria, finally, will destroy and eliminate all the barriers facing people who want to donate. By tracking all transactions, the problem of commerce will be eliminated. Yes, it takes time, but the result will be justified.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:15:19 PM

I agree. Evimeria, finally, will destroy and eliminate all the barriers facing people who want to donate. By tracking all transactions, the problem of commerce will be eliminated. Yes, it takes time, but the result will be justified.
moreover, people will now be exactly sure that their donations will go where they should. and there will be no more scandals about the fact that instead of donating money to a cancer research, interested parties pass them on to someone else.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:12:04 AM

good morning everyone, friends! As I understand it, Evimeria performs the role of a certain intermediary between charitable donations and people who need it. Then how will this process take place if you accept donations of a cryptocurrency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: