Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 04:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3405 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

At this time, there big advice that invest your money in to three parts into the top demanding and high volume coins which are the most trading coins. This is big revolution world in which any body can become millionaire any time with a good luck but you have to invest some money without it can not happen the miracle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄AFROCHAIN ▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ⮜⮜ WHITEPAPER ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞  TELEGRAM ⮞⮞

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like Bither trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasha88fed

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Many people are afraid of the crypto market because unfortunately, the market goes down strongly. It affects the holders heavily. My all altcoins going down. But I'm not afraid this situation because I think that's the normal situation in the crypto world. I think the best thing is to be patient and be optimistic. I hope the crypto market will rise again near the future. So don't be panic and don't drop out your goals. My advice is to be patient. I believe somehow it will rise again.
Prices are falling, but this is not critical, as the author of this topic said cyclically and should not rely solely on a bullish trend. Many traders increase the number of their Bitcoin trading in a bear market, it is quite realistic if you have enough knowledge. I prefer to keep most of my coins and do not sell during the fall, so as not to provoke a greater drop in prices and not incur losses.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

genuine, you need to comprehend the MARKET first. for instance bitcoin showcase is a rollercoster that goes here and there however in the end winds up higher than where it began at regardless of whether right now you are seeing its drawback. in any case, the altcoin MARKET is altogether different. altcoins chiefly don't have any future so they have turned into these pump and dumps which implies interest in them, when you think of it as longer term, is certainly not a smart thought ever. they are useful for here and now theory in little rests. Be a merchants or even great coin holder are both great activities just to procure benefit from it. In any case, cryptomarket are ordinarily in cycling developments which is goes all around which unmistakably implies that there will be good and bad times execution. So it should dump and pump circumstances that we should be quite arranged to experienced in light of the fact that it's regularly ordinary things to happened. This is an appreciated point of view one which I can't discover blame just I believe that a man needs to time it right, it's valid that huge numbers of the general population who brought it at low or abnormal state couldn't offer, while I do advocate hodl however in the event that the need emerges and you feel a deal bodes well then one ought to pull out all the stops. Despite the fact that I would include a disclaimer here, misunderstanding a deal can be lamentable. This is an open to everybody that in the event that you need to put resources into digital money, you truly need a wide learning about it and you have to inquiry and study what is crypto. This will assist you with knowing where is the better decision to contribute.
Syakir1989

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
thank you very much for the advice to help me, because I'm just a newbie in the world of crypto ...
You give advice even a little but it's very helpful for newbie people in the world of crypto ...
maybe I will follow what you suggest ...

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yecats

Activity: 352
Merit: 13

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Yes, you're  correct not  to panic about market crashes  today wise  investor  are  willing to wait  because that's the  time  we can  earn more.  Smiley I do believe that  understanding market   is really important.   

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

For me before you invest in crypto market you have to study it first and learn it so you will know what to do and you will not lose what you invested. In investing in the crypto it is too risky and it will be hard for you to earn big if you do not know what you will do to make a good profit. Some others who lose what they invested are telling that crypto is not true and you will not earn from it. For me they only say it because they lacked of knowledge, they do not know how to make a big profit, their mindset in crypto market is just to earn but they do not know the real meaning of the crypto market.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

FLUCTUATIONS FLUCTUATIONS AND FLUCTUATIONS people why you all are not able to understand that these are the part of this market and what we need to do is that do not be panic and have to be patient regarding this situation in addition keep in your mind that now we all have to go with the flow.Moreover people say hold or sell so believe me guys the time will come when bitcoin market value shout-up again,do not loss hopes and stop asking others hold,sell or buy.Do what you find fit according to your own mind and market situation.

budi691

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

When you look at most successful people who have made it  in life through bitcoin. The one thing that runs through them is smartness. You need to be smart in order to make the best decisions concerning when to hodl or sell.

logical analysis, I really agree. without intelligence and clever use of opportunities in this field (crypto), it is difficult to be able to last long. I hope we can all be on this road until the end of age.

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████    
    ███  ████        █     ███████        
      █  ████         ▄██  █████      
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
AiBB  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -_________________________
BUY TOKENS
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
riskarcher

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

When you look at most successful people who have made it  in life through bitcoin. The one thing that runs through them is smartness. You need to be smart in order to make the best decisions concerning when to hodl or sell.

logical analysis, I really agree. without intelligence and clever use of opportunities in this field (crypto), it is difficult to be able to last long. I hope we can all be on this road until the end of age.
But still it is just like gambling, because every decision is the last chance that cannot be repeated for the crypto world. and all we need to do is change our thinking about profit but how to change the situation for the better

dutchkay

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Not understanding how the cryptocurrency market works gives rise to Fear Uncertainty and Despair (FUD). Many people just jump inside crypto without learning how the market operates. For this market patience is the key. Learn how the market operates and you will understand that it is normal for a pull back when there is a big bull. Know that in every market there must be a pull back and this is what balances the market, there is no way a market can be on a straight rise without pulling back.

To avoid binary options scam brokers visit www.oxinova. club for proper education
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

You really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what cryptocurancy is. This will help you find out where you are better at investing. so you can make profits from trading or holding coins.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
thank you very much for the advice to help me, because I'm just a newbie in the world of crypto ...
You give advice even a little but it's very helpful for newbie people in the world of crypto ...
maybe I will follow what you suggest ...

be a clever newbie and do not repeat the mistake of many others before you, by being emotional and sell. We all have been there, but you don't need to if you're reaosnable enough
Rozita

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

FLUCTUATIONS FLUCTUATIONS AND FLUCTUATIONS people why you all are not able to understand that these are the part of this market and what we need to do is that do not be panic and have to be patient regarding this situation in addition keep in your mind that now we all have to go with the flow.Moreover people say hold or sell so believe me guys the time will come when bitcoin market value shout-up again,do not loss hopes and stop asking others hold,sell or buy.Do what you find fit according to your own mind and market situation.

Yes, people should be patient and do not panic. But there many wise people earn more than hodlers. Good traders earn money at any time. No difference prices are rising or falling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
munify

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Yes the market continues to spin and always changes prices, decreases and also price increases are reasonable because of demand and supply. Be patient when prices are low because in the future prices will change to higher prices.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
burner2014

Activity: 938
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

Yes the market continues to spin and always changes prices, decreases and also price increases are reasonable because of demand and supply. Be patient when prices are low because in the future prices will change to higher prices.
You are right, we are just investing right now, we are just doing what is right and that is planting seeds so that we can have something to harvest in the future, that is why it is always better to plan for the future rather than seeing the current status now of the price, don't worry much about it for sure that it will be worth it in the future.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
50% discount pre-ICO NOW!
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

My small advice would probably be don't forget to update yourself with cryptomarket news.And stay away from scammers.

swifer

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

true, you have to understand the market first. for example bitcoin market is a rollercoster that goes up and down but eventually ends up higher than where it started at even if right now you are seeing the downside of it.
Elerntta

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Trading is a good option for earning, but it is accompanied by quite high risks, so I prefer not to use this method. I am for the usual long-term investment.

Moana

Activity: 293
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

This is a difference most of the people overlook: investment vs speculation. You much be clear in your mind on what you are exactly doing. There is a third aspect then which even the OP has forgotten: adopter, ie user. You may even buy a cryptocurrency because you are actually PLANNING TO USE IT. This should be evident, in fact this should be the first reason why people would want to buy a cryptocurrency. But it is not, to the extent that it gets even forgotten. I see a problem here.

TWIST   ⧼   REVOLUTIONISING BLOCKCHAIN ACCESSIBILITY   ⧽   TWIST
║   twist.network   ║
        ANN  Twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  Discord  |  Medium
Urbinklin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

With the help of trading you can earn faster, but you need to know the market well. I once tried to do it, but failed. Now only long term.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.