Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

This is really true and what I also advice is that, concerning how to make it during the reds period, you can choose to exchange your coins to USDT or better still you can involve yourself in a serious trading and earn more cryptocurrencies being it ETH or BTC.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

before investing in the crypto market, we must first conduct research before going far. Investment requires careful thinking so as not to fail, speculation is not enough to invest. first identify the market conditions before you start so as not to regret later.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

True, the rise and fall of the market is a normal cycle in the market, even though prices are falling now but the market will continue to spin and return to higher prices. Sure, the market will return to a higher price.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
my small advice are, before you enter in this kind of job you should do what is right you must have some knowledge and also trusting on your self even its hard and be wisely always
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Well in my own opinion like this if you see the current price in the market is not good you have idea what is your next plan is just hold because the current situation in the market. You need to study the situations in the market.
letsfly

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Crypto market is volatile unlike other investment. If you are planning to invest make sure that you are ready for any outcome. If you are just starting, start small and always monitor market to trade for profit and opportunity. Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

My little advice about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin prices are down now. So buy and save Bitcoin in this opportunity. Bitcoin prices will increase later this year. And keep your wallet and password very securely.
I think the best strategy is have a lot of patience you need to analyze the market you should know what is right time to invest. Bitcoin price is not stable as of now bitcoin is down in the market you should know the pattern in terms of investing.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Very insightful buddy, it is very true for us not to follow speculation but rather be very vigilant and observant about market trend in irder to capitalise and utilise opportunity to maximise profit. We all shouldhave time tostudy for ourselves so we can equip ourselves with any bit of details to function effectively in the crypto world.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

thanks for your advice. When entering the crypto market the most important thing is not to panic, to lose confidence in the decision itself. Be fully equipped with knowledge and psychology before becoming a successful person.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Crypto market is volatile unlike other investment. If you are planning to invest make sure that you are ready for any outcome. If you are just starting, start small and always monitor market to trade for profit and opportunity. Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

I really appreciate your opinion mate. In addition we should need to have great self confidence in doing trading processes in crypto and make sure to invest within our capability and think that there were always risk in every investment that possible to happen for us to earn more profits if we take all these risks.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Remember my advice: do not be a panic seller, be an intelligent buyer. Wish you luck
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

My small advice about crypto market.Now crypto market is good online earning source. I think we should invest to crypto market...now crypto market price some down... this is not big fact..i hope as soon as crypto market will be increase..     
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. when the market fall down you will not afraid. then you will buy bitcoin for alog time. after long time market will up then you sell psrt of invest.
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

Well, we really need to be a smart holder, I mean we keep the bitcoin to invest in the future, it means we are also being an investor. I think being a holder is better, unless you really have lots of money and you're brave enough to do such thing, because being an investor is a big deal for my position now, that's why I prefer to be a holder. Being a good and smart holder is just a stepping stone to be a bigger one.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

My advice to those traders is that you should have a clear investment plan and break down the same transactions to minimize the risk. this My small advice about crypto market
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

The best strategy in investing cryptocurrency is investors should not to focus on only one crypto and our money should be invested in 4-6 different types of crypto so if other are falling there are still some crypto that will help to survive from possible losses.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Both choices are good to me, firstly we are being a holder, from then we slowly taking step to be an investor. In my opinion, being an investor without having experience keeping the bitcoin is impossible, cause I think investor come from the holder first, they learn to keep, to think about the risk, then brave enough to take all consequences standing in a bigger level.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

If you have not sold the coin is not lost money. What everyone needs to do here is patience, along with a strong belief in the future of crypto. Crypto is a bright future, I believe so.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

That's a wonderful advice. Many people fall victim of bandwagonism, they follow whichever wind is blowing and to wherever it's blowing to without taking full responsibility of their own actions.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I fully agree with you. People have to study the markets to make competent investments, and not to shout at the bear market "Oh my God what to do I lost everything!111!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: