Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Yes i think some of crypto investors are really cowards maybe they are too much afraid to lose some profit and not investing on crypto a lot maybe they are just trying their luck or hoping for some good future.

We also have to remember that people got burned when they bought during last years bull run, at least those that bought at ATH. Once bitten, twice shy. Those that were not burned learned from the experience of the others, people will be very cautious now. They will take profits when they have made them, and they will sell when they see signs of dips.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

90 percent of us are always looking for a way of making quick money, that is why we sometimes fall victim to scam ICO, ponzi sheme and HYPE sites that will run away with our money.  It is not about been coward it is just humans nature.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Sad people will always say this when prices go down, as if their words can alter and influence the value of bitcoin. Even in their little hearts they want to shout and I'm sure this time they try to convince themselves that bitcoin will rise again.
They do not realize that their thinking about bitcoin as a pump will only damage the true purpose of bitcoin.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

This is a type of market where we cannot immediately determine which one is wright decision. Now you think all are crowd. But later you will think they are very much technical and tactical. The main  things for this market is prediction. If you can predict the market properly, you will get success. As there is a chance of financial loss, so people will aware of loss and it is natural. We all tries to maximize our profit. This is the aim of our investment.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Sad people will always say this when prices go down, as if their words can alter and influence the value of bitcoin. Even in their little hearts they want to shout and I'm sure this time they try to convince themselves that bitcoin will rise again.
They do not realize that their thinking about bitcoin as a pump will only damage the true purpose of bitcoin.
Well most crypto holders nowadays since the price of bitcoin were not yet increasing or pumping so they were afraid of what will happen to their investment, so for me it is just normal that they will feel coward about it but what is not normal is that they will withdraw all their investment in this level of price.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Well,one must be careful when handling their finance,so they think it's fine being coward rather than lose their money.But a whale can invest to whatever they want because they got nothing to lose,they got enough profit already.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

It really so is people so arranged it's all our minds as we are accustomed to being afraid of something we always worry about our property and do not want to lose it all we do as accurately as possible!
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Dare doesn’t mean careless, also have to consider the risk. It’s our asset which is a very valuable thing, if the asset used carelessly then your life and also your family is on the verge of destruction, only matter of time when you will slip.
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

Absolutely right, those who are afraid not to enter cryptology better, as this will be better for people themselves and for the crypto currency community.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Absolutely right, those who are afraid not to enter cryptology better, as this will be better for people themselves and for the crypto currency community.
No. Even those cowards are necessary for any business, by buying they increase the level of the cryptocurrency but what makes the price drop are called big whales, they are the ones to blame. Now when the price drops, those cowards start selling which sucks  Undecided

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
I wouldn't say that they are cowards in that it's a risk you are taking with your money and hence it is normal to be scared because you can't be certain of the outcome. That's why I always advice that you invest money you can bear to lose so that you don't have to worry much when things are going south.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

I think it depends on the viewpoint of the business and personality of each person in developing value in business or investment. There are many conservatives and they hardly change that nature. That is unavoidable in this market.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
I got your point here. Yes, most of us are scared but some of use have the balls to do it. If you entered this business, you are willing to take those risk that you may encounter. Because, if you don't want to lose, then, this is not for you. A gamble they say, it is a gamble. The winner will take it all at the end of the day.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

I do not side with you colleague Wink. Most of the bitcoin holders are not cowards as you have perceive them to be. What you need to understand is that investment is a form of gambling since there is some degree of risk involved. In any for of gambling, the rule "do not use or invest the amount of money you cannot afford to lose" applies. I do not think you would love to stake lottery with your all lifetime saving. The same applies to bitcoin investors- even though we trust that the future is bright with crypto currencies.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I wouldn't say that they are cowards in that it's a risk you are taking with your money and hence it is normal to be scared because you can't be certain of the outcome. That's why I always advice that you invest money you can bear to lose so that you don't have to worry much when things are going south.

It is true, the best advice is to invest with money that is not used so you will not be afraid to lose money.
but rarely people who have such money capital, and some even rely on his hope in the money he used.
a very difficult choice, the market is now at a very high risk. does not mean we (who are afraid to invest) can be considered a coward, a good trader is a smart trader when entering the market. that means know when to enter the market and know when to get out of the market.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

That is not coward. That is risk management. No matter what you invest in, always think that it can all fall down one day. If that happens, what will you have left? Thats why keeping your self back and saving something just in case will help stay away from the situation of losing it all and being a homeless
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

Yes, even myself afraid of losing my capital. The market is uncertain so why risk in investing.. That's always the sentiment of a normal human mind. That's why this forum was created to help educate us on how to deal with those uncertainty. Forum members through various discussion help each other on how to deal market aituation. If all people join this forum then we are very far from now.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Higher risk = higher reward. I agree with you, most of the people are scared, but not all. There is nothing 100% sure in the trading world. If everyone knew that BTC will got to 50,000 USD or more, then everyone will be investing like crazy, but that's not the case. There's a lot of speculation, risk and luck involved here if you want to make it far with crypto. Actually it's not really about being scared, but overthinking things. Instead of jump in, lots of people keep reading and reading and reading, and in the end they either give up because their mind is totally messed up OR they invest a small amount of $ and start HODLing it for life.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley
You can't blame the people, because every people have their own opinion and perspective abut cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. Some people are afraid because they don't know what cryptocurrency, and some people are investing all their money because they believe on something, they know what they doing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

If you think that taking extra careful for what we are doing is cowardnes. We don't want that someday for no taking precautions we don't have money. So call me coward.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: